Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Thanks a lot , thats another way of putting it and am so thankful so really important to really keep this in mind so we work with what you have so we keep on trying as hard and put everything together , yobit is easy to Navigate , because all you have to do is click the balance base symbol at the top and then making sure that you have a good sence to check on what to buy or sell on thats how easy I use it

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thank you so much for that its been really helpful and am so glad you have posted the kind but we also have to really define a lot and look for a good chance to evaluate the positions we take, the new robo trade as stated by @Mwangi is perfect for trading and can be awesome for everything so we can use it in perfect ways we cannot  explain but what you have written is perfect to @tienda. and @Guru2050 and @bino I agree this is a perfect post , very educative and insightful. I enjoyed reading it

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this advice and informative post my friend about easy way to use trading section in the yobit. I am beginner here in this forum and also in the yobit platform and I am glad that I made my self here in this forum so that I can find some helpful guidelines on how to do trading in yobit. Thank you again for this post my friend I hope this post of your would be seen by those who are looking for some information or guide on how to do trading in yobit.

• +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:09 PM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Nice idea you have shared to us because personally i have forget to trade in yobit net but now i again can remember fully that how to do trade in yobit properly.. Hope this topic will be Very helpful for the noob who just join in THIS forum as well as in cryptotalk forum..without any doubt it will be a great guidelines for them..               

• +2 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, Irungu said:

Thank you so much for that its been really helpful and am so glad you have posted the kind but we also have to really define a lot and look for a good chance to evaluate the positions we take, the new robo trade as stated by @Mwangi is perfect for trading and can be awesome for everything so we can use it in perfect ways we cannot  explain but what you have written is perfect to @tienda. and @Guru2050 and @bino I agree this is a perfect post , very educative and insightful. I enjoyed reading it

Its an honor to appreciate our words. With this kind of thread, I keep on learning what I need to do in Cryptocurrency. That's why this is a big help for me. Thanks for appreciating mate..

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this is the reason i see yobit as a great platform , beginners like me who never traded before would have find it hard and not dared to trade so they don't lose their money since we don't have enough knowledge and yobit by this step made it possible yo anyone who wants to trade without the risk of losing our money with strange traders but for sure we still need a general knowledge about trading before we get into it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/8/2020 at 5:47 AM, saraanna396 said:

Yobit platform, I just transfer my profits from Bitcoin to Ethereum, and then withdraw them to my own wallet, because Ethereum fees are low and their transactions are fast.

That's true if we withdrawl bitcoin in yobit exchange then they charge high fees, but in yobit there are so many altcoins fees very low even ETH, like litecoin waves ripple and doge these coins transaction speed also very good, once check out these coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This post deserved a +5 reputation cause it was very informative and thus easy to understand for those members especially the beginners on this platform just like me. Thanks for sharing this will be a great help to grow on this platform.

• -1 1

8 hours ago, Honny143 said:

That's true if we withdrawl bitcoin in yobit exchange then they charge high fees, but in yobit there are so many altcoins fees very low even ETH, like litecoin waves ripple and doge these coins transaction speed also very good, once check out these coins.

@Honny143 the btc withdrawal fee in yobit is around 12k satoshi Which mean 1.20 usd that is actually huge.. Again if you talk about eth then the fee of eth also look huge.. I am confused about it..so every time i choice up ltc to withdrawal my money from yobit.. Nowadays all the currency transaction speed is enough good my friend         

Screenshot_20200921-102111.png

• +1 1
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 the btc withdrawal fee in yobit is around 12k satoshi Which mean 1.20 usd that is actually huge.. Again if you talk about eth then the fee of eth also look huge.. I am confused about it..so every time i choice up ltc to withdrawal my money from yobit.. Nowadays all the currency transaction speed is enough good my friend         

Sorry to say my friend @Dorjoy12 you have some misunderstanding against yobit exchange withdrawal fees, so I give some information it's helps you when you  withdrawl in yobit 

Coin name.     Withdrawal fees.    In USD

1) bitcoin.         120 k sat.             13.10 

2) ETH.               500k gwei.            1.9.   

3) litecoin.           200k latoshi.       0.9

These are the three Major currencies and their withdrawl fees in yobit, now its depends on you which currency suitable for you select, there are so many other altcoins their fees really very low, 

And one think bitcoin transaction speed depends on how much fees we pays, in yobit bitcoin transaction speed high because they charge too much high fees.

• +3 2

22 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

And one think bitcoin transaction speed depends on how much fees we pays, in yobit bitcoin transaction speed high because they charge too much high fees.

@Honny143  you are right because in binance i also face this situation that if you pay high fee for transaction then your currency will be sent soon on your wallet.. Yah yobit is different from binance as here   take all the fee for transaction.. Thanks for this nice suggestion.. 

Sorry for my mistake.. Its mean eth withdrawal fee is 1.9 usd  which also high.. So its better withdrawal ltc as it low fee around 0.002 ltc only..               

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  you are right because in binance i also face this situation that if you pay high fee for transaction then your currency will be sent soon on your wallet.. Yah yobit is different from binance as here   take all the fee for transaction.. Thanks for this nice suggestion.. 

Sorry for my mistake.. Its mean eth withdrawal fee is 1.9 usd  which also high.. So its better withdrawal ltc as it low fee around 0.002 ltc only..               

Don't be say sorry my friend @Dorjoy12  sometimes mistakenly mistakes 😀😀 happens, so don't be say sorry🙏  we are all friends in this  forum, if anyone have any confusion then its our duty to cleared that confusion.

Litecoin really good for withdrawal purpose I personally use litecoin whenever I withdrawal in yobit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you it is easy to me to trade the yobit exchange becuase I have trade in other exchange and the yobit has very good and easy platform for us to trade and make a few profit from the price changes. It is a very nice post that explain for a beginner where to find the trade and how to use it, it is need to know also that Yobit is one of the best exchange I am see in the crypto and found to use from now for every day .

• +2 2

This was easy and you made it more easier and helped many beginners in the forum to learn how to use easily the trade section on yobit and without any difficulty. Very nice of you tienda to make these photographs and give us such a quality post that is adorable. I hope to make good trades now on Yobit after knowing more.

it easy way to explain something might be hard for some hope next

topic being about how to do maximum profit of Robo trade thanks

It’s absolutely great explanation for beginners in Yobit. With this tutorial you may easy start trading. Many thanks 😊 

Thanks for the post, the truth is, I had that question and I was panicking the question since I am new to the platform, I really appreciate the tutorial

Thanks for sharing, there are members here who don't know how to trade in the yobit exchange, but this post is useful and it will help them to trade in a simple way.

yes you are right and this is a good way to earn money through trading if you saw rate low than purchase a coin and than rate is increase you sell these coin and earn lot of money. 

You explain very well it is a good way to understand in order to change or sell our currencies that well for that post so you can trade the currency you want

Try using the new service RoboTrade
This service, for now, is absolutely free. In the future, if the administration sees that Robotrade makes a profit to customers, then they will begin to charge 10% of the profit for using the algorithm and send Yo Token to buy, which will remain on the balance of traders and, in turn, will make a profit during the rally or in the InvestBox.

Thank you very much for this information! Indeed, trade is a very necessary function on the exchange, and I think everyone uses it for exchanging and withdrawing funds. You can also choose the orders you need through the market ,which is located to your left, and choose whatever you want!