Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Hello my friend
Thank you for this information
I know how to exchange currencies and trading
And I work on it daily
Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

Amazing way ! this will make it easier for us to chose which currencies we want ! this is the first time I have ever seen thin way ! thank you so much ! 

That's nice , your post will actually help newbies who actually got issues on selling thier bitcoin to buy other currencies, mostly this happens when there wants to withdraw , Because of the high rate of withdrawal fees in bitcoin , we actually need to exchange to other currencies with low withdrawal fees through this process.

• -3 1
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 minutes ago, Abefe2 said:

That is a nice tutorial, that will be helpful to the beginner actually on the yobit exchange if they are not feeling big to learn.

Thank you for your participation on my topic, yes you are right that will be helpful to the beginner to trade on website exchange Yobit, I think if we are on this Beginners section we are here to help newbies about anything on this forum and also around cryptocurrency.

• -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Good information, there are members here who don't know how to trade well in the yobit exchange, but this post is useful and it will help them to trade in a simple way.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/17/2020 at 9:09 PM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Thank you for sharing this valuable information about trading. I knew about it too this is the best way or easiest way to get your income easily. This strategy is very useful so lets start trading again when the price of bitcoin continue in increasing because it means it could give us huge amount of money. 

• +1 1

Tha ka for making the exchange more easy to us , but i am wandering why Yobit stay in the old form of exchange style that we need to click alot of make a trade while the market price and other features still not exist in the platform.???

• +1 1

The think that I love in this exchange that they have a great movement in the price not like the other I always save my coins here always higher than the other market, but I don't know why they don't update the themes of trading and charts also , are they use the trading not app sso they need to make this style stable for it? You can find the application in Google play.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

thanks for this post and can you tell me how to choose a good crypto to trading and how can i know that will goes up or down and when should i buy and when should i sell

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Abefe2 said:

That is a very useful information actually, with that you will learn a lot and you will use that to be able to trade.

Trading is one of the best opportunity to gain huge amount of money but also one of the most risky to do because you need a lot of experience first in trading before become successful on it. You must need to learn some strategies in trading, you must need to patience when doing it because its really take some time before gaining huge money on it and there is the right time to do trading. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

it will thoroughly ready to lend a hand if they transport it fatally after that absolutely that be capable of be a respectable agent first and one other mania I desire to improve yaar to the new members before free for trading pioneer you guys engage approximately experience about the marketing and plus with a slight and greatest detail that will motivate you

• +4 1

It is great to see more guides about trading on Yobit these days, there are many traders that can use these information when they are just started using Yobit.

I have found some members on this forum who are confusing with the Yobit's trading option, in that case, I have found this post is really helpful for them. Since it is really easier to use Yobit exchange platform but newbie might face quite difficulties at the beginning phase. Thanks. 

So it is very easy section of the platform. Actually, I didn't required any help to understand the trade section of yobit. You can scroll on the trade section of yobit. And you will found it easy. Still finding it difficult then go with the screenshot of this post. 

you don't have to write the coin name in the navigation bar, you can search for it on the search bar on the trade page

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This explanation is good and helpful for beginners in an easy and understandable way of selling and converting cryptocurrencies in yobit platform.

Life is great and enjoy it

To buy and sell any coins on yobit is very easy but I have seen some people find it very difficult to trade in yobit exchange. If those people practice once or twice to trade, then it will be very simple for them too.

I have advice that if you want to trade digital currencies you should:
1- Study the market for well-coded currencies before starting to trade.
2- You must study the project of the company with the cryptocurrency that you want to trade in its currency.

Thanks for this simple and understandable explanation for use the Trade section in the Yobit, and I think your post will be useful for many members who are beginners in trading and who would like to learn the basics of trading.

Edited by Moaz
  • +1 1

Thank you for this explanation of any sale and purchase on Yobit
In the second image that you have published, there is an x, where the sale or purchase orders can be canceled.
When buying or selling, pay attention to the number of orders to buy and sell on the currency, as they may be very few.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is called a regular trade and a manual stop-loss, meaning a regular trade with a specific entry and exit point But recently, the automatic stop loss feature has been added, which is a very, very excellent feature, and it will make Yobit much better than before.

• +5 1

Such a wonderful and reputable post, simplify and illustrated with clear mirror for easy comprehension, indeed thank you for this information.

I spend more than a month to learn how to make transaction in yobit successfully and it's the exchange that made me what I'm today in terms of Crypto trading. I am proud of yobit exchanger

Thank you for teaching us how to trade. I will surely save this thread when I finally do trading. I really wanted to do trading and that is my first thing to do when I earn from this platform. This is very easy step by step process on how to trade, thank you. 

• -3 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Clear and easy way

I really appreciate the effort you take to spread knowledge

I was looking for a way to trade. I think I will adopt this method. It's easy

• -4 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

It is very good your post very well explained i wish that all newbies who have the doubt of how to exchange their coins read this before creating a repeated topic in the forum 

That's right he posted a good tips for everyone especially to those who are new and didn't know that yet. Now it will more easier for them to understand and apply the exchange or trade in yobit. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c