Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Easy way to use trade section on Yobit without difficult!

Very good explanation friend, something I used to do was to make buy or sell by limit, because when I do this I select the price closest to the one I want to buy or sell, for example and someone is selling 3 waves at $6.7, I put my buy order at this price to be executed quickly.

On 3/17/2020 at 2:09 PM, tienda said:

Through this topic I will show you this way about how to exchange your coins on Yobit Trade section, there are many members who ask about that, so I will try to give you this easy tip to do that.

1- So first click the Trade section:

image.thumb.png.733f337fa7370491ffa698001e9fecf4.png

2- And then write the coin you want to exchange (in HEARER LETTER) on the navigator bar address like this example: after /trade/

image.thumb.png.2f47f1592f6a2a9a6771f6dfde3af54b.png

3- And then choose what you want to do BUY or SELL, then just write the amount you want to buy or sell and then you need just to wait until your order realized:

image.png.7db93263ff06cc264e3ed43091b9e9b7.png

4- Now how you will see your pending orders? you can see them here on the TRADE HISTORY: 

image.thumb.png.c402755f231a6614b5fac1fdd0ace981.png

At the end when your order are processed you will not see it on trade history, your income will be send automatic to your Yobit Balance.

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

@tienda thank you for sharing this important and constructive comments indeed This forum is full of education and experience.i appreciate people of kind to do as you're doing to make it easier for beginner to be able to overcome some challenges when performing some transaction.

It's nice to have information that benefits the converts so that they can learn how to trade in encrypted digital currencies and use them to deal within the platform. 

This is a very good told pic because even every step involve is well explain I already have an idea about this but o think with this almost every thing is been made clear on this topic. Once I want to say a big thank you for this wonderful tutorial. 

That's cool, your post will actually support newbies who actually got issues on selling this bitcoin to purchase other currencies, mainly this occurs when they try to withdraw, because of the high rate of withdrawal fees in bitcoin, we actually need to move to other currencies with low withdrawal fees via this method.

Many thanks, for dividing the one in question all of us. I must undergo bump into the current sub given that firstly that it had been merciless since Maine to realize the fundamentals butt carry bit podium. beyond science, I used to be capable of finding that it, and I am investing with no danger. this may be planning to also be helpful for the rookies in this dais.

Great contribution friend. You really reveal well how to trade. It will help a lot for the new ones who need to learn it. I feel that your post is very positive to receive instructions.

Thank you dear friend, you are doing your best to explain a lot to members so that you can be respected and respected and I hope you will always continue to provide this kind of support but I don't think i would call it a strategy because it is a simple movement that helps us access the trading page. 

Yobit was actually alien and i was befuddled how to get rid of or bad deal promptly therefore i especially struggled that time but at this point your declare will let somebody have other view about trading. 

I am really impressive by your post. You do really good job bro, because so many new members ask this question frequently. They don’t know how to exchange coins. It is really good for beginner to know how they can use, sell and buy the coin in yobit.

That's another way of saying it and I'm really glad that it's always important to have this in mind because we work on what you've got because we keep working as hard and putting it all together, yobit is easy to use, because all you have to do is press the balance base icon at the top and then make sure you've got a good sence to search on what to buy or sell on that how easy I find it.

Thank you for this advice and informative post my friend about easy way to use trading section in the yobit. I am beginner here in this forum and also in the yobit platform and I am glad that I made my self here in this forum so that I can find some helpful guidelines on how to do trading in yobit. Thank you again for this post my friend I hope this post of your would be seen by those who are looking for some information or guide on how to do trading in yobit.

Thank you very much for this information! Indeed, trade is a very necessary function on the exchange, and I think everyone uses it for exchanging and withdrawing funds. You can also choose the orders you need through the market ,which is located to your left, and choose whatever you want!

I am really taking these steps to trade between Bitcoin and Ethereum, but sometimes the transfer process is late and Every section of it is very easy to use. Also it has usd market which is plus point I have seen in this site where I could sell coins in usd at high price and again buy in low price. It is really helpful to the beginners who are new in using Yobit.

Dear friend, a very useful post.  Good ideas can be gained by using yobit easily in the commerce section.  However, the Cryptotalk Forum has provided all the information about trade in simple language in the Commerce section.  Those who want to receive information and ideas about trade can easily do so from yobit.  Or in the Commerce section of the Cryptotalk forum.  Make a profit by trading by acquiring skills.

On 3/19/2020 at 6:38 AM, bliznec said:

This is a trading method to start trading on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. Thus, for a newcomer and will go to take advantage of this, thanks. 

It works for most of the people but the new comers that are not much clever need the video explanation and I think you can explain them, what do you say?

You know first time I began dealing with Yobit trade was when ayoda dispatched and the method of exchanging Yobit was truly weird and I was befuddled how to sell or purchase quick so I truly battled that time however now your post will give more view about exchanging the trade for the new clients obviously. Best of luck

Big thanks to you mate for this wonderful post I think am okay with this information. Because I agree to every step you explain on thus topic because this is how crypto is sold. What a wonderful information. Though I love yobit because of its mode is different from crypto. 

Yes you are right and if you see a lower rate than buying a currency and you sell this currency than the rate and make a lot of money then this is a good way to make money through trading.  A good way to post that you can trade the currency you want. Thanks.

This is basically on of the foremost important things to try to to before sharing any post here! so as to not get a warning point or a ban from a moderator! Repeating posts is really bad and that we should avoid doing it by using search before posting.

Your opinion appreciate  your  paintings. You clearly  give an explanation for  nicely a way to alternate. It will assist alot to new ones those need to learn it. Thank you for briefing  in a very good situation.

The first time I started trading at Yobit I did not need any guidance, things are pretty simple, I click on the small schedule on the down left corner of the main screen and I choose the coin that I want to buy or sell then I will get a new screen with technical analysis of the specific pair you choose, and down there you have two small schedules on to buy nd one to sell and they are very easy to deal with. 

• +1 1

it's very moral excellence  office fine interpreted doting wishing both those novices who've the overall skepticism h ow to interchange  euros view the aforementioned one previous making a recurrent res judicata in the overall assembly

the trading is super easy on this exchange even if you do not follow any kind of tutorial or video guide you can still trade on the basis of the template of that change

This is very important information you have shared with us  I'm also agree with you. Cause yobit is a really great site for trading bitcoin. I have also trade there and it was really easy and beneficial. So i think everyone will be happy to know about it.