What happened when you got warning point's. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What happened when you got warning point's.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

You Are right about  the warning point system... This forum so strict with its rule..so if someone did mistake then they will received the warning point as they deserve.. So we all should be careful about how to work properly and dont received any warning point...                     

But to be truthful, some made no mistake, they just want to have two or more accounts, they just want to spam and earn. But for such, ban will ensue if not warning points. 

i am glad i didn't have experience with any of what mentioned in the topic yet , but it is great to know the results that warning points can cause so everyone can make sure and think twice before publishing any post

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Exposure to warning points makes us feel very sad, but it teaches us a lot and makes us avoid making these mistakes again and makes us more careful and accurate in posting topics and commenting.

I have not encountered any warning points and I hope not receive any warning points

I adhere to the rules and regulations and it's my way to avoid the warning

• +1 1

These are some tough restrictions but why will someone get so many warning points it will mean that he made so many mistakes and did not care a lot about the rules or that the forum rules may be very strict. But perhaps this is fine since there are payments too for our posts so forum has to be careful who is paying.

• +1 1

Good explaining to us it was easy to understand now I know what is means warning points so we have to be careful what we posting in forum and being respectful 

Well done my dear for sharing helpful information. Rules and regulations are very important if you want to work on cryptotalk forum. So if you get warning points so no problem.Learn form your mistakes. And next follow the rules of this forum, so there will no chance of warning and banning as well. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for this it is good to know that there are results that happen when someone breaks the rules and that the members that are good are at least see some justice done. I like the forum a lot and hope to begin the payments at some point but I will never break the rules and hope I don't do any mistake that will make me get not one warning.

• +2 1

Very much thank you for your tutorial expressed well, much members here don't know about warning points, when will it get and what is it's harmful. When u got many warning points the result will be on account So must keep up your topics and posts with meaningfully and quality. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREE WITH ME, DROP ME ON LIKE❤❤

• +3 1

Thats really profound, am always trying my best to make sure that we dont fall in mistakes that causes the ban or the warning points, its really painful but with time people need to look around and understand what happens in this market.

The truth is the worst is a ban.

• +2 2

This is a good information to share with everyone since even old members who never got warning points before to know how it is dangerous and try to keep following the rules to avoid getting them 

I have been in the forum for almost 5 months and never knew about it , hope everyone can see this topic to avoid breaking the rules and recieve them

• +1 1

Thank you for the information I was not aware of the warning point system and the effect it has on the users. But now it is mostly have seen the trend that the mods hardly give warnings and are pretty strict ,so we must be careful to strictly follow the rules.

Thank you so much for sharing such a great information actually I was unaware about that the different warning points so that is very useful post and I hope many new members will take help from this post and get some help , so you deserve a positive reputations so keep posting here so that we will comment on that easily..

Informative topic. When I got a warning point, I didn't what happens if I get another warning point. Then I message moderator and he guides me about it. You have done a good job to share information to members as members who don't get warning point, they don't know about it.

This is an good information that you contributed to cryptotalk family members because I was not familiar with this but I never used to violate any of the rules and regulations of this forum.

Our aim in this forum should only be to succeed ,and for achieving success we have to do hard work.So if we are doing  hard work in this forum we should read the rules and regulations and if we are following the rules of this forum than we should not be afraid of getting some warning points because we will not get them but in case we get some warning points we should not get disheartened and continue our work here.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I don't know for sure if this is good or bad and I'm sure that it is helping some people understand the rules better so this warning system can do wonders for a forum. If someone gets warning repeatedly it will be that at some time he will read the rules and understand what mistakes is making.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am not know is this is something I need to know but maybe it is useful for the member that did not even read the rules but why you are not do that and advice to be strict with what others are write in the forum instead. My dear I am see some posts recently that maybe they are copy paste and these why are not follow the rules. You are help them to know how they can break the law with this I think.

• +2 1

This will most likely make the individuals from the gathering to comply with the principles of the discussion all the more frequently now as this notice focuses serve serious punishments for the individuals who defy the norms of the gathering and furthermore the spammers.

• +1 1

On 9/24/2020 at 4:42 AM, FAYSAL_EL said:

This post is good and deserves to be evaluated; I previously received a 3 day warning but I was a beginner and did not know the rules yet; I did not get a warning since then because I do not violate the terms.

When you receive a warning point, you must understand the reason for this and avoid the violation that you were warned about, because after several warning points, the temporary ban on the account begins, perhaps for several days, and then your account will be subject to permanent ban.

• +3 1

On 3/17/2020 at 5:45 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

you get warning point's 

1 warning  point  - no penalty 

2 warning point's - not  allowed  posting  for 3 days 

3 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 10 days

4 warning point's -  not allowed for for posting for 30 days. 

5 warning point's - not allowed for posting for 180 days.

If you match some severe mistake  you can be banned  from  this  forum.  I suggest  you to be careful  about  rules. 

Thanks @Ch Ayyan to reminds these warning points information, because warning points really harm's our account, if we made any mistake than we received warning points,and we made 5 mistakes continuesly then our account permanently terminated this forum,

but some times warning points also useful because then after we read forum terms and conditions carefully, and we works according these rules, because we had a fear once we do any other mistake then this forum banned our account.  

Yes, members of this forum receive warning points.  To avoid receiving warning points, read, understand and follow the Forum Rules.  You definitely won't receive a warning point for no reason.  Be well.

If your luck is bad and you get three warning points, your account will be blocked from the forum, try as much as possible to comply with the forum instructions to avoid the ban

• +2 1

This is the post about the rule breakers and the people that don't care much for the forum but they will care about these restrictions once they are imposed on them for violating the rules. We have to be careful and not make any mistake that will create us an unfortunate situation that we have to stay away from the forum for some time. I thank this member that warns everyone about what will happen after spamming and not caring to be better than this.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for clearing this up! I didn't know that there are restrictions once that you have more than one warning point. All I knew is that you'll be banned if you receive 5 warning points on your account. Thank you for clearing this up, I'll avoid to make mistakes from now on.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day