Who wants 160% profit with in 1- 6 months investment - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Who wants 160% profit with in 1- 6 months investment

I think that crypto is amazing investment and it really can give large profit so anybody who has free money so you can invest in this asset 

I totally agree with you, really this is what is happening now, it can be said that who bought Ethereum at $ 100 has now made more than 100% profit.

According to me, I do not work in the investment field, but if I want to work inside it, I will always choose the long-term investment and I will choose the most expensive currency in the price and also I will invest in using more than one currency, so I am not exposed to losses.

I agree your strategy my friend but its already happens  past analysis, because in real we can't predicts which coin dump and which coin pump, so our emotions also not chose this coins when they dump,but some time later we realizes we do big mistake we can't invest in this coin and we loss profit.

Exactly according to your calculations we users could easily earn huge amount of profit but as we know all time the coins rates not remains constant it changes in each interval of time so for sometimes it can be proved wrong.

I want to invest my bitcoin with 160% profit if tell me about some genuine and trustful earning website who really can give me 160% profit of my investment. Not only me everybody wants big profit everyone will invest their btc. 

Yes and if we take another example at the starting of covid-19 the btc has dump nearly to 5k$ and see within month it came back to 9k$ today and there is huge profits if we have good Investment and if we can analyse the time for investment.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is possible to earn the bigger profits by investing in the top ranked currencies like Bitcoin and ETH. According to the market volatility, we will be able to earn the more benefits by investing and making the trades of top ranked cryptocurrencies.

I have heard some of the most reducilous story we need to look at the investment story that we see around the corner but there is alot of work to be well process we need to put up with a lot of work and know that bitcoin could be changing its whole story as we see. the investment is all about change in price

On 3/18/2020 at 6:30 PM, Seline34 said:

Hello During this crisis the world is going through due to the spread of the Corona virus, it is not possible to predict the prices of currencies and whether they will rise or not.

I'm agreeing with you, the prices of cryptocurrencies are now not predictable like before, the price really going randomly, and this will be bad for margin traders. 

I also expect a rise in the price of bitcoin, but I expect it to reach only 12,000 by the end of the year 2020.

It is possible to achieve these profits with this period. If we buy the currency at a low price and wait for the price to rise, we will be able to achieve good profits by storing the currency and investing for a long time in it.

yeah you are right at this time Etherium touch 212$ in market . if we invest some amount in Etherium when it's price is on $125 approx 3-4 months ago . at that time instead of each Etherium I invest a good amount of money in Bitcoin. thanks for sharing for your plan because I sure many user got good profit From it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This strategy cannot be relied upon because the cryptocurrencies are volatile and it is difficult to detect their movements accurately. Therefore, profits and losses will not always be stable.

Life is great and enjoy it

That's true people can make profit in very short time period but for that they have to make themselves  strong to handle all the losses and take lessons from the every situation because in the market every time situation will give you new difficulties if you have experience then only you can handle otherwise losses will be there.

They are very good points as long as it happens what you are saying but it is very difficult since nothing is said or nothing is safe in this market so we can not guarantee these kinds of predictions because anything can happen 

2 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Me too, I am agreeing this argument because the prices of crypto currency is unpredictable because we all know that nothing is impossible here in crypto currency. There are many possibilities to happen anytime.

But now because the corona pandemic people have just starting to feel it is like the normal pandemic, I think the cryptocurrencies can be going as was supposed to be. 

even just buying BTC when the post was originally created, you would now have 100% in profit almost because it's back to $9400

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We can understand that every altcoin just like ETH depends on BTC, if BTC start growing up, altcoins will follow BTC. In this case no doubt long-term investing is more valuable than short-term investing.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:37 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes it will happen. I made research on price of bitcoin. And i found that some experts were saying its price will pump up to 20k and even some one was saying it may go up to 100k.so lets see whats happen. 

If this really happens, my friend, there will be a great opportunity for beginners thanks to the rise in digital currencies to practice in  (trading) and get a good profit.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

You were right about your predictions a little, prices for btc and eth grew good i think in may. Many people who were holding btc from march i believed they earned 100% and more because btc reached $9000 quickly while was $4000