Who wants 160% profit with in 1- 6 months investment - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Who wants 160% profit with in 1- 6 months investment

Yeah, but it's capable of trading long term. There is a lot of risk in trading daily. Therefore, before investing, by analyzing and practicing the trading charts by looking at the market, you will be able to make 160% profit with a 1-6 month investment. If the price goes up. However, it is best to trade with Bitcoin.

Etheruem, Litecoins and Bitcoin are the most profitable currencies in the crypto world. There are also a few unstable coins are available that can give good profits. The price of these coins always goes high and pumps in the market. Sometimes the price goes down but after some weeks or some week or days it back to its original price. That is the perfect time to trade with them. So these can give good profits more than 150% increase value sometimes. So start looking in the graphchart of rates closely and you will find out. 

For sure we all want this ! but to be honest this is very hard at this time because the situation of the world is changing day by day as you know !

But things may not always go as planned, and for this reason, profits may not be stable with this percentage that you specified within 6 months or less, so all aspects must be studied.

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/30/2020 at 9:11 PM, akter_mymuna06 said:

May very well be beneficial research should the factors with real earth advance. As I generally state that of which the many cryptocurrencies depends on this bitcoins.

I hope that not only bitcoin is a crypto symbol, but there are also many other coins. because crypto advances faster and profits from the coin are inevitable.

Well im sure about bitcoin but not so about ethereum. Bitcoin will tise at moment of writing this post bitcoin is over 7300$ and is rising on good note. Bitcoin can reach 15000$ at the end of the year. So yes people should invest in bitcoin atleast to have some profit in the future.

That's a rough tactical idea on Making the investment be made by just having to buy when it's has dumped and wait for the price to rise in value, but it's good as to hold and wait for a the rise but, I would advise on more to do an actual investment in a platform and gain from such as the price is still rise up

On 3/17/2020 at 4:53 AM, chrislynn said:

Dear friends today I am going to gave you some mathematics calculated fact and figure accordance with btc pumps and dumps story last time in December btc was on 6450$ and eth goes down 125$ and then because goes to 10450$ till last week of February 2020. And Eth goes to 280$ it means 124% in few weeks and btc is on 5150$ and eth is 118$ if you invested in eth now at the moment I am writing post then when btc goes to 14000$ very soon it's possible near halving or after few months of halving then I am pretty sure eth will goes 340$ then your profit will be 180% profit in your pocket. 

This is very good idea, but in order to implement this idea as well and earn a good profit its better to buy ether with very minimum amount if more than $1000, in order to receive $1800 at least if ETH will pump 180%.

Everyone wants, however for the moment it doesn't seem clean to earn six. For this, long-term funding is higher than anything. People who buy crypto with the modern day technology purchase the most inexpensive charges inside the marketplace, wait until the charge within the marketplace rises and then sell it with very high profits.

Why I don't see reputation on the post not every one post the prices of eth like that with the price of Bitcoin in the same level of Bitcoin movement they need to know that is an important information .

On 3/17/2020 at 6:53 AM, chrislynn said:

Dear friends today I am going to gave you some mathematics calculated fact and figure accordance with btc pumps and dumps story last time in December btc was on 6450$ and eth goes down 125$ and then because goes to 10450$ till last week of February 2020. And Eth goes to 280$ it means 124% in few weeks and btc is on 5150$ and eth is 118$ if you invested in eth now at the moment I am writing post then when btc goes to 14000$ very soon it's possible near halving or after few months of halving then I am pretty sure eth will goes 340$ then your profit will be 180% profit in your pocket. 

This a good examplary content you have created on BTC.BTC need this time investment fro running long run after halving if we made investment now then upcoming event of BTC cam break his previous record and we also become rich .

Is a great calculus, i think you are absolutely right , but i think bitcoin is not easy rise to 14000 , in this month or 2 months after, this because the market is not stable now because of problems of economy that happen now because of corona virus, but i think bitcoin will rise to 10000 $ soon. This my opinion and i want your opinion too.

hello my friend..i want to say you can not expect the way of any coin but i will say the bitcoin will never back to 15.000 or 20.000 $ all this talking i think is not right bitcoin will keep go down to take all peoples money because the people who create this coins are not stupid to make you now the next move of bitcoin easy like you say

Thats true, if you will have faith and patience in holding eth you will earn a good profit. I invested to eth me and my friend and we purchase 30 eths at the price of 130$ and we sold them at the price of 170$ and we earned a profit of 1200$ we sold them fast because we also have a bitcoin p2p account in localbitcoins so we needed money to increase our capital there. We also hold 5,000 xrp at the price of 0.94$ so we hold them at least the price to reach 1.5$

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There is no point to share this kind of information because people who don't really into the cryptocurrency will not believe that bitcoin is going to get higher price anyway.

Yes, we can easily earn Bitcoin with your idea or concept of trading. Actually if we make best trading strategy than we can earn more Bitcoin and one with the help of trading, we can also become millionaire.

It is very possible that this thing will happen and the price will rise and reach up to $ 300 or more. If this happens, it will be very wonderful and at the same time there are great risks to do this work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow you are right because i saw as you mentioned if we invest ed on that time then now i am in more then fifty percent profit from eos and eth price. So well done your analysis are correct next time i will apply your analysis on my investment portfolios. 

On 3/17/2020 at 5:23 AM, chrislynn said:

Your predictions are interesting but how did you calculate that $14K value for bitcoin in a short time? It may take a year before halving can affect BTC price. If you study about bitcoin in 2016 and 2017, you will find that in the early 2017, bitcoin was only worth $1000 and it rose to $20K near the end of that year. You related ETH to BTC and predicted its future value to be 180% more but it may not rise exactly at the same rate as bitcoin. For example, if bitcoin rises 100%, ETH may rise 120% or 90%. I don't reject your predictions but we need more complex calculations to announce more precise numbers. You took the easiest path and chose $14K as an assumption to support your theory.

Well that's true and it's clearly seen that Etherum price rises the same time when bitcoin price rises this shows that Etherum partially depends on bitcoin, and you can actually make profit from the two sides by splitting your capital.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:38 AM, chrislynn said:

yeah you got good analysis over the price of btc and eth but i think it is better if you trade with bitcoin first then exchange into ethereum because when btc price rise ethereum follows little late but in bear run it follows along with bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a trading strategy and requires that you monitor the market and those that are unable to draw these conclusions may end up losing more if they do not know the right times to sell. Although this is a very good way to make profit and as you have said here you are able to almost double your investment in the span of a few months i think an interest rate approach will be better for newbies, in which they can used a fixed deposit and that generates much higher interest rates.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is difficult, it all depends on the  movement of the economies of some countries like China or USA, if there are good signs bitcoin and ethereum will rise in price to give us some consdierable profits.

Yes, this is correct, and your analysis of the market and the price of ethereum is good, that this is the time to buy and store Ethereum for a few months, and I believe that the profits will be good and exceed 100%