Hello Beginners! Today I will show you how to add Signature: - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! Today I will show you how to add Signature:

Hi Beginners the purpose of this topic to avoid introducing your referral link in your post or topic! because is prohibit and is possible you will ban for that, so through this signature you can express or promote anything also your referral link, but please check the signature restriction you find at the end of this topic. 

1- First of all click your Cryptotalk icon profile - then click Account Setting

image.png.cf6e4186ee84d426618e0d1de7c04f0e.png

2- Then click Signature

image.png.0a17362f072c4ddcfc2cb333169a8a6e.png

3- Then write your text or put your banners or image in the box:

image.png.b838d90e0c4803dca1226a4697966e7d.png

4- Then click Save

VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO RESPECT SIGNATURE RESTRICTIONS

image.png.48746d1a89184eda1835c10a33a48f43.png

Enjoy and I hope you find my topic useful, if it is please like it!👍

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 4

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

30 minutes ago, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend, Thank you very much for this information and this really useful topic. I will conduct an experiment with this now because I have not added a signature since I started. Thank you.

I m happy to help you with my topic but I dont see your like about my topic 😉 so click the 🤍 of my topic🙏

This is correct. Putting a referral link inside the signature is not allowed and is considered in violation of the rules. Therefore, we must use the signature with other things. Thank you for this post, which can benefit all members who do not know how to put a signature.

This is really useful information. You are correct. Referral links are considered to be contrary to the laws of the forum. They should not be placed in the signature or comments. We must publish them only in the referral links section designated for that.

Thanks for the clear guidelines on how to add a signature but as for me I'm OK without it since I can't see any benefit of applying it thanks.

Thanks for for you guidlines  how to add signature. Their are many  members  who want to know  about  that. Your  Post will help them in a good  way.

Well, thanks for this tip, but your post should be made in the tutorial section to be more useful, anyway there is a lot of members here who doesn't know how to add this signature campaign, but for me I am interested in it, I am waiting from the forum to add it like bitcointalk then I will add one

That is legal to put or referral link inside of it? I hear before making signature with give me a heart or a refer link inside is illegal ? I really need to know that will help is more here.

37 minutes ago, Hanan951 said:

That is legal to put or referral link inside of it? I hear before making signature with give me a heart or a refer link inside is illegal ? I really need to know that will help is more here.

Yes you can put a referral link on your signature, in the Signature Restrictions actually they have not mentioned the prohibition about the referral link and I see there are many members who added referral link on their Signature, so I think is legal!

11 hours ago, tienda said:

Hi Beginners the purpose of this topic to avoid introducing your referral link in your post or topic! because is prohibit and is possible you will ban for that, so through this signature you can express or promote anything also your referral link, but please check the signature restriction you find at the end of this topic. 

1- First of all click your Cryptotalk icon profile - then click Account Setting

image.png.cf6e4186ee84d426618e0d1de7c04f0e.png

2- Then click Signature

image.png.0a17362f072c4ddcfc2cb333169a8a6e.png

3- Then write your text or put your banners or image in the box:

image.png.b838d90e0c4803dca1226a4697966e7d.png

4- Then click Save

VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO RESPECT SIGNATURE RESTRICTIONS

image.png.48746d1a89184eda1835c10a33a48f43.png

PLEASE LIKE MY TOPIC!

CLICKING THEimage.png.25ce29faa0935b200fa9c61c6dbbfb8b.pngOF THIS TOPIC

Beginners should read this, this is very informative post for you to know and it can help you to put a signature. 

Just follow the steps for you to apply. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 minutes ago, Joy1212 said:

I do not understand your question correctly. So I cannot give you any idea on this topic. Explain your question correctly so that we can understand and give you ideas. Thanks

Hi dear thank you for your participation on my topic, but I m not asking the question here I m introducing instruction about how to use or to add the signature on your topics and posts. So what do you not understand? Thanks!

Your participation is very useful and will help all people who do not know how to put a signature in them, knowing that the signature has no current benefit and you should avoid putting referral links inside

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We have a great area to share what we want !
Its like marketing for free ! this is good feature here in this forum because you can share this on all your comments or topics you have posted !

Thank you brother very good your explanation helped me a lot I did not know how to take advantage of this part of my account now I will be able to promote the websites where I am working thank you very much

This is very good information. It took me a while when i first joined this forum to figure out exactly how to add a signature to my post and this post explain it perfectly. I think that all members should make the most out of the signature function as it really does help in promoting other sites that you may be a part of, and sometimes even in getting referrals on other sites.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks sir for this valuable post.  Till now i was not knowing how to add signature and what it value is. But after your post i am really looking forward to add my signature by the steps you mentioned above 

This is a good thing to add your own signature instead of putting your referral links in unacceptable sections and putting referral links in it I will put my signature according to your advice and thank you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

oh i am sorry i see your topic so good but i can't understood you and i have a question is how or why we need a signature and thanks .

This is correct. Putting a appointment relationship inside the signature is not allowable and is measured in violation of the rules. Therefore, we have to employment the signature with other things. express gratitude you for this post, which know how to gain entirely members who resolve not realize how to put a signature

13 hours ago, hasanxo said:

Hello dear friend,

It is much useful for not only the new members but for many people.because many of the old person also don't know how to do it.i hope they will apply it from now.thanks again.

Dear member thank you for participate on my topic, yes of course I know that there are many members who dont know how to do that also I too, when I found the way, I decided to make this topic for those who want to make the signature. We are here to help between us.

Well, Thank you for the informative post. After reading you post now I know how to use the signature option for my post. Is there is any restriction for the content in the signature section. 

Hi friend, thank you for this lesson, I’ve been sitting on this forum for a long time, but didn’t know how to add a signature, you helped me a lot, good luck.

13 hours ago, Rifat43 said:

Thanks for your useful posts. I never add a signature in my posts. Although it's a useful feature of Cryptotalk but I think there are a little bit risk. Because, if we share spam thing in our signature then we could got warning for that. So, we should be careful before add a signature.

Dear member thank you for participate on my topic and dont worry about the spam or anything, if you respect the restriction of the signatures you have nothing to afraid, just follow and respect the Signature Restriction.

I think this is not topic you explains like tutorial its really usefull information, for me and so many new members, who don't no exactly how to add signature in this forum,your explianation through photographs its amazing work you do, thanks fot this knowledge information provides.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:07 PM, paulpogba said:

Yeah mate i am very thankful to you by sharing usefull and best regards to the newly and everyone members. So i will try to add the signature about crypto.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:35 PM, kafi8 said:

Bro have any benefit for this signature?? good tutorial for newbie bro thanks for share and also for who are want to add signature 

On 3/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
Thank you for explaining this matter. It will be very useful when administrators allow the launching of a signature campaign. I think that you should confirm this topic at the beginning of the section. Many will ask about this matter.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, Honny143 said:

I think this is not topic you explains like tutorial its really usefull information, for me and so many new members, who don't no exactly how to add signature in this forum,your explianation through photographs its amazing work you do, thanks fot this knowledge information provides.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:08 PM, shovan said:

Thanks for share this good topic. I hope newbie now understand it. There are many beginners who need to know how to do their own signature.I think  this is very good topic explain it to us. 

On 3/19/2020 at 10:46 PM, Majeshi said:

Thanks very much for sharing. This is a good lessonand it will help us a lot beause many of us didn't know how to put signature in our profiles. But now everything will work fine.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:24 PM, Rifat43 said:

Thanks for your useful posts. I never add a signature in my posts. Although it's a useful feature of Cryptotalk but I think there are a little bit risk. Because, if we share spam thing in our signature then we could got warning for that. So, we should be careful before add a signature.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:31 PM, Jabed00089 said:

Yes you can show because there is not much we can do from here because from now on we can not donate much because here we are very new to doing new things so if you tell us later you can show us a lot of things.  With your help, we know a lot about what a good post can help you to comment on  Ben then we can do a lot of things I can learn something, and then we can do some things better able to learn a lot of things to post

On 3/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, DanCHill018 said:

Very useful information for both beginners and more experienced users. Because such a minor error can cause you to get blocked. Now, if I want to promote my referral link, I will definitely use your instructions.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:24 AM, Sachin Jadaun said:

Great, you have provided such a helpful information to all the members of the cryptotalk. I also saw many members has signature but I don't know how to use it. But you have helped me. Thanks.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:02 PM, nayon89 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this tremendous post.Still I didn't add any signature yet.I am thinking to add a signature. Thank you once again for this useful post indeed.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:59 PM, jekich.chan said:

Hi friend, thank you for this lesson, I’ve been sitting on this forum for a long time, but didn’t know how to add a signature, you helped me a lot, good luck.

On 3/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, khan188 said:

Well, Thank you for the informative post. After reading you post now I know how to use the signature option for my post. Is there is any restriction for the content in the signature section. 

On 3/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, Seline34 said:

Thank you for this information, which I shared with us, so that I can be frank with you. I have not heard of the signature campaign. I hope that I will find a detailed explanation about it. Thanks again

On 3/18/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sirlabo999 said:

Hello friend, thanks so much for this very useful information. I'll make sure to do it appropriately so that t doesn't look like am violating the rule                                                                                                                                           

On 3/18/2020 at 1:46 PM, Kakabba said:

I took advantage of this information that I posted Thank you, I am interested in the signature campaign I heard about it through my friend of mine but I don't know exactly what is the use of that, anyway thank you.

Thank you for your participation on my topic, and I see that there are many members who I have help to do the signature, so I m harpy about that and I hope that I will do more effort to guide here more members, but never to forget checking the rules and the restrictions of this forum. Because also doing signature there are the restriction to respect.👍