Why is chatting in this forum is like a Post ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hanan951

Why is chatting in this forum is like a Post ?

Hello guys i am wondering why chatting with other friends here in private is like posting we always need time to reply the message between us? That is really strange.

Is there any reason for that? 

Unfortunately, I don’t know what the reason is, but I think the reason for this is to reduce the number of messages we are sending and the difference between messages and posts is that you need 1 minute between each two messages while you need 3 minutes between the two participants.

What do you mean.  If we message  to any one I private  it also will count  like a post? I have  no information  about  that if that is true. I don't think  that it will count.

Yes, I also find it difficult to chat, which is like posting posts. I hope that the chat will be improved and become more accessible from now so that we can use it better.

This issue is what we need to talk about, I noticed that too, so I think we need a moderator here like @epidemia maybe you can help us with thus problem, because we will not get paid for private messages of course, but why the timer still on there, I wish you will take a look at this issue 

• Useful or interesting 2

10 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

Yes, I also find it difficult to chat, which is like posting posts. I hope that the chat will be improved and become more accessible from now so that we can use it better.

Yes,they need to make it better they need to separate the chatting in system from posting or just if they need to reduce the messages for a reason then they need to reduce the te between chatting. 

I really find it hard to chat with anyone here.

3 minutes ago, Qpella said:

Yeah, chatting is like making post on the platform and I don't it should be so.it would be good if something could be done about these. The timer shouldn't be thesame.

Yes alot of friends here chat with me and ask me some questions and i really need alot of time to answer and i need to wait them alot to respond back alot of us get bored and reply when we can next time 😅

27 minutes ago, Migo said:

This issue is what we need to talk about, I noticed that too, so I think we need a moderator here like @epidemia maybe you can help us with thus problem, because we will not get paid for private messages of course, but why the timer still on there, I wish you will take a look at this issue 

I did not quite understand the question of topicstarter)

He asks what is the similarity of personal mail with  forum posts? I think this forum engine works that way.

Or does the question have a different meaning?

Notice with me this matter if the messages, such as messages on social media, will note that most posts have been reported on one of the members that has been erected or other problems. For this forum, it performs this process in order to protect the safety of the members. And also to ensure the reputation and quality of the forum ♥️❤️

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Not only does this forum restrict its messages, there are some forums that allow you to send only 5 messages per day and I think the reason for time and limiting messages is that we do not disturb others and also this forum was created to write posts and discussions in front of everyone and not within private messages

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Chatting and posting in forums are both methods to do the communication between people, but there is a deference, chatting is an online communication method and forum is more organized, with many discussions sections separated into topics "threads" which are moderated by moderators.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, epidemia said:

I did not quite understand the question of topicstarter)

He asks what is the similarity of personal mail with  forum posts? I think this forum engine works that way.

Or does the question have a different meaning?

I will give you the right explanation, we all know there is a timer between each post here, which is 3 minutes, my question is, this timer is still exist when the members are talking with each other in private messages, I mean our private messages are not counted for payment of course, so I suggest to remove the timer from private chat and keep it in official cryptotalk pages, what do you think about this?? 

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Migo said:

I will give you the right explanation, we all know there is a timer between each post here, which is 3 minutes, my question is, this timer is still exist when the members are talking with each other in private messages, I mean our private messages are not counted for payment of course, so I suggest to remove the timer from private chat and keep it in official cryptotalk pages, what do you think about this?? 

Yes this is what he was meaning thank you MIGO  ! 

@epidemia and if you can make a new messenger system like you can send many messages at anytime !

this feature will make pepole here much friendly about each other ! 
and maybe you can make a global chat system like the Yobit's chat system !

because usually we need to send more than 5 message at 1 minute 

thank you for helping us ❤️ 

13 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

Hello guys i am wondering why chatting with other friends here in private is like posting we always need time to reply the message between us? That is really strange.

You can message them privately through the chat icon in the profile. 

Maybe there is a problem or bug that happened. 

Try to reload this site maybe it can fix the problem you encountered. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

24 minutes ago, Migo said:

17 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

Yes this is what he was meaning thank you MIGO  ! 

@epidemia and if you can make a new messenger system like you can send many messages at anytime !

this feature will make pepole here much friendly about each other ! 
and maybe you can make a global chat system like the Yobit's chat system !

because usually we need to send more than 5 message at 1 minute 

thank you for helping us ❤️ 

Ok, now I understand what you're talking about))

Yes, we know about this problem, but we cannot remove the timer only from private messages, it's are connected systemically with regular posts on the forum. It turned, out to be easier to disable payments than a timer)

I think that after some time we will be able to find a solution, since the forum engine is updated very often, so you need to wait for the next update...

• Useful or interesting 3

14 hours ago, Hanan951 said:

Hello my dear friend. I have recently noticed the same. Actually i sent message to my friend and then i realized that there is also a time gap of 180 seconds even when you chat in private. 

I did not understand what is the aim of this topic until the question’s format is not understood by my friend. If you ask about the forum’s message box, this matter has to do with the design of the forum and moderators decide what is allowed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day