Upright

On this current lows

During this Crypto lows  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What can Crypto talk tend to do on the forum during this Crypto lows

• Should community competition be anticipated
    • Should the daily max post increase to 40
    • Should there be an increase on payments slightly

Well for me I think the payment price should be increased a bit but if it can not be done then we should all wait because sure the price of bitcoin will rise again and our earnings will come back to normal.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, all suggestions are good if they can do it. The important thing is that something new be implemented during the quarantine applied in the world. Thank you for putting up the post.

yes current status of thr market is very low.all crypto coin prices are falling and some coins are slowly moving upward.hopefully marlet will become stable soon

On 3/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, Migo said:

They can't increase the daily posts or the daily payments, because they will have more money to give in this forum, because to be honest sometimes I find some topics they really don't deserve any payments, but one of my suggestions is to give some extra rewards for somethings, and do something about the ranking system, and somethings like that

Your right, increasing payments will cause only more abuse in this sites. Many violates the rule just because of the rewards,admins deleted and blocked them already but if they will increase payments there will be a possibilities to increase no. Of spam posts here again. But giving some rewards on every valuable post can encourage morebmembers to make good and useful posts.

I think that it is better to remain stable and not change, whether with higher cryptocurrencies or lower prices because that is better for me than the increase and decrease in payments every time

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/17/2020 at 5:07 PM, postonhai said:

I think the forum is paying 1000 satoshis per useful post which is not a bad amount, now the crypto is falling but when it was at its peak, the rate by the forum did not change, we have to have patience and wait for the price will again go high.

That's right. All we can do for now is to wait for the price to rise again. 

In addition thirty thousand satoshis per day  is not bad. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think they should increase the amount that we will get for our post. I think about 1500 satoshi for 1 post? This price of bitcoin now is very low and i think it will decreased more because of the crisis that we're encountering which is the corona virus. 

8 minutes ago, SlowBoy said:

Of course I can say that they might increase max posts if 40 per day than it will be good for us to grow this forum to all time high.

What do you actually mean on growing the community on an all time high, as literally just by opening the signups system, more users will swamp the place in no time. I just had to say that part. What will really make this forum grow is how the publicity of the site goes on what are the issues and stuffs which are being talked about on the Crypto talk forum. Because I was on a like, on a section of Altcoins being introduced on the systen

properly for me I ruminate the payment cost must be better a small piece but if it preserve not be ready followed by we be supposed to entirely delay for the reason that persuaded the assess of bitcoin will growth for a second time and our revenue will stretch in the past to normal.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:38 PM, Migo said:

They can't increase the daily posts or the daily payments, because they will have more money to give in this forum, because to be honest sometimes I find some topics they really don't deserve any payments, but one of my suggestions is to give some extra rewards for somethings, and do something about the ranking system, and somethings like that

This is true mate, if this campaign gives more additional payment from us, many people will be find some abusing activities to get some huge amount of money here. Happy posting.

Currently I do not think that profits can be increased for members, but I hope the team supervising the forum will increase the daily paid posts to 40 or 50 participants, and this contributes to increasing the effectiveness of members and thus increasing the activity of the forum CryptoTalk and raising its level.

I hope that they will increase our payment here so that we are encourage everyday to make posts because sometimes I get lazy and tired to make posts. I hope they will implement soon an rewarding or a bonus.

I think that there should be an increase in payments as this will make people to be more motivated to work on this forum during this time of a falling price in crypto currency.

honestly i don't know why most of you are really greedy and want even more money, it's already generous enough of the admins that they pay us per posts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes i appreciate your idea its really great. I voted for the increment of the payment. That would give us some pocket money which help us in this quarantine time. So my vote is for that. Thank you. 

its been a  few weeks and now th eprices are back so i think that we have to learn to trust in cryptos and in btc (the most, i think). i think bitcoin and other currencies stand better agaisnt corona virus and its effect on economy so i think there will be more investments in crypto world and we will al benefit from it.

On 3/17/2020 at 1:08 PM, Migo said:

Right I am also having the same feeling they cannot increase the daily limit counting of post or increase in payment already they're paying a good enough money to all the user's no one can say that they are not getting money and if they will implement any other competition related to this campaign that will make their post much better.

I think community should anticipate competition because already we are seeing lots of scam post in this forum so increasing the per day post numbers will damage the forum more and also increasing payment slightly can't happens because of being such a big community it would be affected negatively. 

This opinion is left for the owner to decide on the fate of the forum, they can do what they feel will be good for the platform, I am just wondering if bitcoin reach 20000$, what will be the fate of the campaign by then?

Existing plan from this forum is okay and I do not even think like this forum should increase the paid posts for upto 40 from 30 due to low price of cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency markets. I think change in crypto prices has nothing to do for this forum's policy.

I prefer the payment to remain like this whether the bitcoin price has increased or decreased and this is good for us and the forum in terms of income

Life is great and enjoy it

Well since it's a correlation between Cryptotalk's pay per post amount vs Bitcoin's market price the best solution would be to increase the given amount of satoshis.

Nevertheless the option for increasing daily posts is not a solution because it would force moderators for more heavy work on wrong postings.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 4/25/2020 at 7:06 AM, xpertt said:

an increase for payment is a great idea especially now they are deleting so much post that as of now

Well, this is not an excuse mate, if we want to lessen or not deleted our posts here in this forum, we need to improve our posting here by correcting the grammars, putting some useful information etc.