Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here?

Because it is the one place you can get away from murder, for this I mean scammers and their acts, there are no laws and police forces for these people.. so they turned the cryptoworld into a west world.

• +1 1

And finally someone talked about it .. There are a lot of wonderful people who share valuable information here, but there are some electronic flies that spoil everything with their stupid comments .. I'm really tired of it

• +1 1

We all have to be careful with the type of information we share in this forum because sharing fake news in this forum can make some less experienced people lose there funds in one way or the other. So let's try to post correct informations and don't hesitate correct any wrong information you come across in this forum so that you can save someone from going to the wrong way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 9:37 PM, johant123 said:

but please don't make up things that are not true!

You are right @johant123,spreading false news or information is not a good deed.Sometimes members spread so much false news regarding trading  with fake proof that they are considered correct and many members use that knowledge in trading and face serious losses.So I think that we should correct them first and if we see them spreading false news and information again and again ,we should report them.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 9/5/2020 at 6:42 PM, Marks33 said:

I think most of the misinformation were given by new members or newbies because they don't know much about crypto currency but I think it is part of the duty of Senior members of this forum to educate newbies in order to stop spreading fake information.

You also have to remember that scammers can do such things indirectly to make less experienced people fall victim when they visit there site so we should just make sure we make our own personal research before believing in any suspecious news we may come across in any of the sections and you can also quote anyone who send any wrong information to the forum so that they can make corrections to avoid misleading members.

• +2 1

I agree with you that there are indeed many topics that do not match the reality in the market and they make the topic because most users want the price of coins they buy to increase so they make news that seems like there is good news about the coin

• +1 1

Yes I try to correct these mistakes too when I find. XRP of course is not a stable coin and I've read many mistakes too as the term going short that many don't understand it means that we are betting the price is going down and they think it has to do with the time of our trade and many more mistakes.

• +3 1

Yes it is true. There are many misinformation about crypto currency here. Because mostly people don't research about the topic and lost fake news. Therefore i think misinformation about crypto is here. So, be careful and try to do posstive post.

• +2 1

I agree, this is false information the XRP is not stable as well as the bitcoins are limited, in my personal opinion Whoever spreads this misleading information should be punished by the forum management because the wrong information is more dangerous than ignorance of the information

• +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 6:37 PM, johant123 said:

I understand that people want to make posts, and that they have to learn about crypto currencies.

But why do you post statements without doing any check on whether they are true?

That only leads to misinforming new users (because those statements are copied again and again).

The world of cryptocurrencies is still very recent for some members, yet they are trying to prove their knowledge of these currencies in different ways, and we may have to alert these members directly by responding to their posts and correcting their mistakes, so that the discussion is useful and effective.

• +1 1

Many people are misinformed but from this forum we can correct these mistakes and help everyone understand a lot of the practical issues. These are mistakes all and anyone repeating them is making other people confused. I suggest that posts like this one are a good way to help everyone understand how to correct the misinformation and always do research before saying something you are not sure about.

• +3 1

On 9/5/2020 at 6:42 PM, Marks33 said:

I think most of the misinformation were given by new members or newbies because they don't know much about crypto currency but I think it is part of the duty of Senior members of this forum to educate newbies in order to stop spreading fake information.

Well I think these newbies should better know what to say before they start to confuse other people. We need posts that are helpful and constructive, which should also be correct. Don't post what you don't know or what you are not sure of  

• +1 1

You have mentioned in your topic among some users of this forum and the problem is that we don't research before posting but we only aim on posting to collect satoshi and that's also the reason. 

• +3 1

And today we have been given part of moderation tools that can help us to really remove such kind of people the truth being that when you have something like the wrong information ,then that means that owner of the post did not even take time to verify the information and they do not deserve to be in this forum

• +3 1
  • +4 1

fond believe then you also there as well were various subjects that don't wrestling match the fact out there and that they bring the subject since about clients want worth in reference to drachmas so we also subscribe to extend so we wreak intelligence which is get pleasure from there may be good word abut tenpence

On 3/16/2020 at 10:07 PM, johant123 said:

Only today, I already read the following misleading statements here on Cryptotalk:

• XRP is a stable coin (it is not)
  • The amount of bitcoins is unlimited (it is not)
  • A mobile wallet is safe (that depends on your definition of "safe")

I understand that people want to make posts, and that they have to learn about crypto currencies.

But why do you post statements without doing any check on whether they are true?

That only leads to misinforming new users (because those statements are copied again and again).

It's great that we all want to share information about crypto ... but please don't make up things that are not true!

the person who posted this thing is right from his own point of view because at one side XRP is stable and it's market rise once or two time only in the year , so he is right at his poin .

second point of bitcoin unlimited is wrong but may be he wrote wrong thing that earning in bitcoin is unlimited ( this is my point of view) .

Better to report those post that have misinformation to make this forum a reliable source of information for the people who is just a beginner in crypto world, you can also educate the right information and cite some website or any reliable source to support your argument. Since there are a lot of users that the forum had then we couldn't do the checking wether the information of the post is legit or not, so we have to make a research first before believing to someone post.

Its a forum which is fully based on crypto world so obviously it will be full of crypto information moreover i would say that they are paying the writers to put down the thoughts to elaborate the crypto world all over us.

The misinformation comes from people always not relying on credible sources, the media always paints crypto as a bad thing that is used for illegal things, and they depict it as somewhere that you will lose all your money. 

• +1 1

A forum fully based on crypto world is so obvious that it will be full of crypto information however credible or not it might be.Critizing I presume will or at most simply create an awareness to the moderators.

• +1 1

• XRP is a stable coin (it is not)
  • The amount of bitcoins is unlimited (it is not)
  • A mobile wallet is safe (that depends on your definition of "safe")

All of the above information or statement are false and its really weird we need to work as hard and make sure that we are able to put together a good post, we need to forget bad kind of posts and be sure that we are doing a lot of work.

Good posts can be rewarded.

• +2 1

Why so much misinformation about crypto here??? You know this forum pay it’s user for every post... so there have a lot newbies and the person who jist want to earn thay make some post what have no value or no true... That's why there have a lot of misinformation...      

Low knowledge peoples always share this type of know ledge becasue every one know that XRP is not a stable coin and so many peoples are trade in this coin and so many news are running now that soon the XRP is going to be high so much in a short time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, most of these mistakes come from completely beginners, who joined the world of Crypto, and they started from this forum, and therefore the information they possess is wrong or incorrect, but thanks to collective work here, we can correct such errors. 

• +1 1