Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Why so much misinformation about crypto currencies here?

On 4/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, Amirkhan said:

This happens due to some members in the forum that have love as experience in the cryptoworld and are only interested in making posts not knowing the quality of the information. 

I have been in this forum since the very beginning, and i have noticed that as time goes information here keeps getting better.

agree with you i was also fooled by this information but the fact about perspective of xrp founder they were trying best to keep stable to xrp but the stock market never let anything to be stable , every thing on stock market is volatile

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I totally agree with you, and I hope to create a section called Learning Correctly, because a lot of errors in comments and topics are circulated among members.

You can see this because on the forum, not everyone is long in the crypto world and perhaps they do not know anything about it, but they want to answer another person, thinking that this information is correct.

On 3/17/2020 at 12:37 AM, johant123 said:

Only today, I already read the following misleading statements here on Cryptotalk:

• XRP is a stable coin (it is not)
  • The amount of bitcoins is unlimited (it is not)
  • A mobile wallet is safe (that depends on your definition of "safe")

I understand that people want to make posts, and that they have to learn about crypto currencies.

But why do you post statements without doing any check on whether they are true?

That only leads to misinforming new users (because those statements are copied again and again).

It's great that we all want to share information about crypto ... but please don't make up things that are not true!

Most of them sharing or posting knowledge about crypto that they think right. 

All they want is to share to easily earn satoshis here with out knowing if it's legit or not which may lead to spamming false news or information. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/18/2020 at 6:39 AM, Nezar said:

All information and topics that are written by the senior members contain accurate and correct information, but it is possible that many incorrect posts are written from junior members, so you should not judge all members of the forum.

I think that people here are just posting and commenting on others post without thinking or reading what can they read or what they just want to answer and I think that is not great because other people will be misinformed by the other people that give comments. 

I agree with you, i saw many wrong information here.. But all we can do is that making who post these wrong posts know that they are not right and not everything they read on the internet is right.. Also we have to report these misinformation and posts to the moderators because they don't allow to share posts without any source! We can see that in the rules of this forum.

Well, this is true mate, many people saying that xrp is a kind of stable coins which is not, just to be clear by all people, XRP is a altcoins but it has a own price which is not depends to the bitcoin. I hope you may understand.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate, many people saying that xrp is a kind of stable coins which is not, just to be clear by all people, XRP is a altcoins but it has a own price which is not depends to the bitcoin. I hope you may understand.

I think you don't understand what they mean by a stable coin, they mean the price of the ripple has been static for a long period of time Which is absolutely true

The crypto market is much better with investment. There is no misinformation about cryptocurrencies. It is very difficult to find the wrong information if we choose the market in the right way. The crypto market is the best at work.

7 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

I think you don't understand what they mean by a stable coin, they mean the price of the ripple has been static for a long period of time Which is absolutely true

Well, the price of ripple is not static mate, ripple has a graph of it's price and this us volatile also which means that anytime the price of it can be changed, i hope you may understand.

That is why people don't like making own research, and they have heard about news from friends or others. They are saying what heard. But exactly this world is special, there is not a lot of misinformation here. 

The issue of the mobile wallet is controversial since the exchanges are insecure, but the wallets with the correct prevention nothing danger, the other two issues if it is total disinformation and it is our duty to clarify it on the topic wrong.

7 minutes ago, MrGox said:

That is why people don't like making own research, and they have heard about news from friends or others. They are saying what heard. But exactly this world is special, there is not a lot of misinformation here. 

Well, this is quite true mate but mostly of informations heard from the other people or members here in this forum is legit like this prediction, the analyst give some predictions that the bull run comes with May 2020 and this is totally happen right now.

You erased in this matter, many of us make mistakes and there is no shame in that. But if the matter exceeds its severity, then here you neglect what you have, and it has led, due to your repeated neglect, to implicate and construct the idea of the fallacy of other members.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that there is so much misinformation here because on the forum 80% are newcomers who are not very knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and the facts they say are not always correct.

19 hours ago, chrislynn said:

I don't think that there is any much misinformation regarding crypto market currencies. Because if you have some doubts regarding any coins or tokens then you can got real quick information about it from coinjecko and coinmarketcap. All real information about all listed and legit coins and tokens .

I think that the misinformation is caused by the people here that only post topics and comments and not reading what is the contents. I think that is not good because it can mislead newbies and beginners here in cryptotalk and they will have false knowledge. 

19 hours ago, Laboni said:

The crypto market is much better with investment. There is no misinformation about cryptocurrencies. It is very difficult to find the wrong information if we choose the market in the right way. The crypto market is the best at work.

Yes I think that cryptocurrency is always better with investments. But I think that people are getting misinformation because of the people that does not read the whole topic and they only want to post here in crypto talk and not learn. 

• +1 2

9 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

The misinformation is going here because of those who post or replies here even if they dont know the topic and they doesn't even think thay they can pass a mis information that can ruin ones crypto life.

Some don't have the experience of cryptocurrency because they are just starting, and they will be tarnishing the image of a reputable project or an exchange, which can sue them to court because if false accusations

I believe that this misleading information is released by beginners who have no experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

Life is great and enjoy it

The lack of knowledge making this type of misleading of contents given by the members they are not trying to get knowledge from the campaign even their research is not so well defined that is religion their contents are so misleading and I think if they want to survive in this camping then they have to make them self enough good to their contents then only it will be helpful for everyone even for them also.

• +2 1

I think that there is a lot of misinformation on this forum because a lot of people here just want to earn money and sometimes they write without any understanding of the theme 

Most of the new user are focusing on earning rather give good information and post good information. Many users are posting same post for many times. All the misinformation should be strictly observe because this will bring negative impact to the user.

That's right and I completely agree with you it's a shame that this happens I think it's from the newest members who just look to write something to complete the 30 daily posts regardless of the veracity of the forum 

Of course you are absolutely right, we should be careful in publishing information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies and ensure that it is 100% correct, because forum CryptoTalk is a source of information for many crypto users from all countries of the world