What's your best earning method? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's your best earning method?

In my opinion, the simplest method of earning cryptocurrency for a beginner is bounty. With the bounty, I can earn about $ 150 a month. You can use the forum to search for bounties. To do this, the forum has a special branch.

My dear mate I have devide my earning method with two different plan which is based on crypto.  1st  Whenever I have enough healthy fund then I go for invest in crypto and hold it for long term. 2nd when I get some fund but not enough then I go for trading crypto for short term and made some profit. It's really suitable for me.

Thanks,

I trade cryptocurrency. But in this business you need quick wits, logic and a desire to develop. You need to read a lot of theory, practice and in the early stages to fill your hand by losing capital which is not a pity. So, the best income would be to use your talent, find it and develop it. He will bring more than you will now look for something

Actually I only work here I mean I only online work here so my goal is to get a great amount here because I know it really pays so I work hard for that to get more and more because I'm a student and I need money for my study so I will do some online work for that specific purpose..

• +1 1

Many online bitcoins can be earned in MLM companies if you are able to invite partners into your business. But even if you do not know how to do it, there is a lot of training material that will help you.

I have used many methods to earn money online. From ptc pages, surveys ,mini jobs but investing in crypto and trading is definitely my best way.

I think the only method is to carch the right investment. It is very important to discover the new crypto money. Finding and investing in crypto monet with a strong and forward-looking project will earn you a lot.

I'm not really working on any online site because I'm still in the investigation process, since there are pages that are only responsible for scamming, you have to be very vigilant. I have heard and read about the surveys, simple tasks that you can do from anywhere and depending on the effort and the page, it can guarantee you about $ 70 per week, it's all about research

the best method that i found is to make a website and put ad on it and making bank after a year. you just need to figure out the niche that you're interested in and after that start putting big efforts also you should know this takes a lot of time (like almost a year) to pay out but it's big money so it's all worth it.

The best way to profit from the Internet is to be mini or large service sites such as 
Fiverr 
Khamsat 
And others you have to compete with millions of users and in this case you can learn and develop and win a lot 

Stop investing because there are many scam businesses now I work with a trading bot, it makes automatic operations, you only have to choose the pair of currencies with which you want the bot to work, you can earn 1% daily everything depends on the volatility of the market.

At this moment I do not have a fixed source of income since I rather try to invest in several sites so they pay little but surely, I also take advantage of the airdrop that are very fashionable and if the platform is worth it and gives me security and confidence, I I dare to invest a small amount and if all goes well I will increase my investments. but I don't have a specific and fixed site for investments. yobit seems like a good option to me since it transmits confidence due to its good reputation and motivates you to invest since it offers a lot of variety in ways of investing. I recommend it 100%

Currently defi projects are catching all the attention and generating significant profit. there are some that are impressive. it could help you a lot 

You can also offer some kind of online service. or some freelancer

I think that the best way to make money from the Internet is to watch ads and videos, because it is to some extent sincere, and to earn more, you should bring referrals and a percentage of their profits

image.png

My best earning method is to buy tokens on yobit site and invest them for profit and to buy Vmining with yobit and earn daily profit you can also try my method you will never regret it.

For me the most profitable, simple and accessible thing is to invest in yobit virtual mining, actually it seems super cool and innovative since it offers you good profits without investing much. Besides, it transmits security and confidence. It would be good if you take a look at the yobit platform and see for yourself what I just told you, I know it will be worth it friend

When you're looking to make money fast, you're often in a tough spot financially, even desperate to make ends meet, but everything that we have and everything that we become is partly born from our thoughts. Much of this has to do with mindset. Always think positively and you shall become. Curate and cultivate the right thoughts if you want to live an abundant life.

what I am using at the moment is the new binance launchpad. I have some BNB and I stake to be able to generate some other currency next to be listed. in the case of bella protocol I was able to sell and generate something extra. I recommend it.

There are profit strategies for each person and his experience. For me, I work on investing in currencies. I put certain pieces of a currency in the investment fund to profit from it daily or monthly. Also, one of the plans I rely on is the airdrop, so I wait for these opportunities and bring referrals from friends to increase my earnings. The two most important ways I work with profit

I think that working on Telegram and AirDrop is profitable as well. It is true that there are a lot of SCAMs, but there are also the real ones .. You can also achieve more than that if you are a YouTuber.

Investing is perfect. But you need a decent starting sum to start earning some money. Stocks are really good because companies pay you dividends which will satisfy your wanted 100$ a month income. 

I think the best method not to just generate 100$ a month but a even thousands every month is to have several passive earnings like the mining of cryptocurrencies