What's your best earning method? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's your best earning method?

On 8/3/2020 at 6:50 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Earning 100 usd in a month is not easy my friend.. But sorry to say i have no big earning site..higest per week i earn 7 usd from a site but i am a gambler so i usually waste my money to play gambling.. By the way i am now work in this forum and i can hope that a big amount waiting for all of us           

@Dorjoy12 I agree with you're words in this scammers era its really hard to earn 100$ dollars, but some smart peoples earn 100$ dollars maybe more, because they invest that's why they earn, but in my case I try only free earning ways, so most of time I face scam sites but now I participating in airdrops, so I earn 10 to 15$ monthly when any legit airdrop project success, 

• +2 1

I rely on a strategy of collecting 10% of the capital per month from trading for me. The capital should be $ 1000 As for the beginner, he must rely on the medium-term investment to increase the capital, because this method is safer.

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 I agree with you're words in this scammers era its really hard to earn 100$ dollars, but some smart peoples earn 100$ dollars maybe more, because they invest that's why they earn, but in my case I try only free earning ways, so most of time I face scam sites but now I participating in airdrops, so I earn 10 to 15$ monthly when any legit airdrop project success, 

@Honny143 i  dont support airdrop too because most of them are fake.. So i suggest you to join on bounty programme becuase my friend received 2k$ in his last bounty programme.. Can you imagine how big is it?? So i think we should learn more because in crypto worlds there has lot of way of earning money but you need to Have knowledge                

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 3:23 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are many ways to achieve good profits if we have sufficient experience in trading and investment, we can reap good profits from them, and I prefer to work in signature campaigns and forums in order to obtain good money and achieve good profits from that.

Sadly beginners are luck of experience when it comes to trading that's why I recommend them to ask for some advice from the experts first before they proceed so they will know what to do and what to avoid. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

my friend received 2k$ in his last bounty programme.

Which bounty was that? I remember bounties paying a lot back in 2017. I only took part in a few of them and most of them didn't even pay a token. Some did but the payments was not more than $50. I guess that in 2017 a project might pay coins that after a while their price reached x100 and 2k was possible, but now I didn't know of any going this high.

• +1 1

Currently, I work only in crypto trading, but I plan to enter the world of freelance and do services for people in exchange for additional income, im gonna try that .

On 3/17/2020 at 6:48 AM, Brand1 said:

The best way is to work in the field of mining and trading, as these methods bring very acceptable profits, but before working with them you must gain knowledge and experience in these areas so that you are not exposed to any mistakes

Well said, both things are really profitable, you may also try investing, we have many ways to earn money here. You have to work hard and explore yourself with this forum or any forum that talking about cryptocurrency because it will help you to gain knowledge. 

• +1 1

it's very defficult for me to earn 100$ per month in this moment, but i'm trading and collect my capital, my objectif is to grow my capital to 0.1BTC and trade with it by 3%, so if i can trade this amount i will have 0.003 BTC.

• +2 1

i searched for the same thing before but not found any legal site other than cryptotalk , as i knew in the old payment system members here used to get like 70-90$ a month with bitcoins but we waiting to see the price of the new token we get and hope we get at least the same price as before 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

This is what I plan for me too to have this amount to trade and double but I can't see this happening every month. I would be glad to earn this amount each month and I am studying bitcoin and learning trading but still about a month before I begin.

Since you are a high member of the forum, I advise you to join the bounty campaigns. You will earn double the amount you want, and you can also make a few dollars a day through Faucets. Airdrops are a little long-term profits and sometimes they are only numbers without value.

• +1 1

To be able to make $ 100 a month you should be very good at trading or guessing a winning signature campaign on bitcointalk, I am currently committing all my time, my resources only in staking stable coins through the various defi sites 

Working in the cryptocurrency space makes you earn a lot of money

You need some focus and attention, reading information about currencies and trading and you will win

I did not find a job on the Internet that would make you earn like working in the field of digital currencies

• Useful or interesting 3

On 3/16/2020 at 8:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. We know how hard it is to earn money online with no profit. What do you suggest or use in order to make at least 100$ a month? 

Hi @Cammer,i have been working with a lot of sites for a month or so but i didn't get any money on my hands.These sites were fake but they game me some experience of working online.Today the internet is filled with fake sites .We can only find whether these sites are fake or not by working with them.I have joined this cryptotalk forum for a couple of weeks now and i know that this site will pay me,the only thing that i have to do is to work hard. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

My best way of earning online is investing money as this will make your profit and yes not evertime profit but you may learn from your mistakes and grow easily thanks

• Useful or interesting 2

Trading is what will help you make this much money easily. You are have the risk too because you can make a 10% from a thousand dollar deposit but if you are not careful you may lose money too and depend on your trade you may lost a lot. You are not earn the same every month but average you can make it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Well friend this can be hard but easy too and it dependes on the price action as we can easy buy if price is low and hope it comes up again but for many years now we are not growing a lot and it is difficult to trade and earn. A few years ago we have this bull run that you just bought any time any coin and after two months you have doubled your money and this was going  on for two years. Now this is not easy and we have only a few months of bull price action and a lot of bearish.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is very difficult to make money online and the biggest reason is that many fraudulent websites have become active. Before working on this forum, I worked on an ad-viewing website, but it turned out to be fake. You can easily earn a hundred dollars when the right person is guiding you.

• +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:23 PM, bliznec said:

I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency and thereby receive income from investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is my earnings, from which I receive income. 

Your income is not that so quick if investing is the only source of your money, you may try some other things to earn money online. Try to do exchanging, mining and the online job can do as well. 

• +1 2

On 3/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, Cammer said:

The best I can suggest for you is to get a job and make money by being a man and not asking in forums for ways to skip work. If you make this and make money then invest in crypto some and maybe you will earn a lot to quit your job.

On 9/14/2020 at 6:51 PM, Moontong said:

Your income is not that so quick if investing is the only source of your money, you may try some other things to earn money online. Try to do exchanging, mining and the online job can do as well. 

@Moontong if you able to investment in a good site which has much popularity such oin investment site..there last month had a competition to participants in the investment site to invest.. The site take 350 people from 5k investment member.. So my friend luckily get chance to invest there and earn 1200 usd.. So to earn from investment you need to have enough currency plus good site                   

My best method of earning is participating in cryptotalk forums and collecting income which I can then trade on yobit, there I can double my bitcoins and if enough I will convert them to fiat. I think it's hard to get $ 100 here.

I cannot say because there are many sites who says that they will pay you a large amount of money if you are doing work but don't know whether they are legitimate or not and believe me this is the best where you can earn while learning new things.

Trading is the best option to make a 100$ a month or even more. But the knowledge of trading will be necessary to do that. The traders are actually Without having a good idea a trader will have to face a huge amount of loss. So it's important to learn the idea of basic trading and then invest money in it and earn a fair amount of money yourself.