The Meanings Of Each Message Sign On The Left Side Of A Topic Tittle - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Meanings Of Each Message Sign On The Left Side Of A Topic Tittle

that is right and also there are other shapes that tell you if you commented on a topic or not and it appears when you open someone's profile and see the topics title , if there is a star next to it that means you already commented on that topic , if there is a black dot it means you still not commented on it yet

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you very much for this information! Such designations are very good for navigating the site, and choosing those posts that you did not respond to. But I get confused with the gray messages because I don't understand what they mean. After all, sometimes messages are found with a response, but still gray.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for the information. This will help me navigate the posts faster. I always wanted to know what these icons mean.

On 16.03.2020 at 16:29, magd said:

Thank you my friend this will be useful for novice members and it will reduce the number of duplicate topics on how to know the topics that have been commented on This is a good job my friend

очень очень интеересно я новинькая на этом сайте и вы от реально мне помогли разобраться в теме ведь много тем действительно на иностранном языке и только переводчик мне помагает а так я увижу что уже коментировала в данной теме и не буду заходить ведь буду понимать что уже ознакомилась с данной темой.Мне очень важно охватить как можно больше интересных тем поэтому ваша информация просто реальная находка для меня что очень важно и действительно облегчит мне жжизнь.

On 16.03.2020 at 16:20, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So as you can see in the picture below, there are three different signs on the left side of each topic.

The white message bubble means you haven't commented on that topic before. The black one means you have commented on that topic and there are new replies or comments. The gray one means that you have commented on the topic, but there's no new comments posted.

Give me love reactions if you like this information!

Screenshot_20200316-155235_Chrome.jpg.c24fbf73b3064e035b9880196d05be68.jpg

Thanks bfor sharing this details I know it first but dear you have shared it with the others so I gave you tge plus points. Thanks again.

It is the fastest way to find out the topics that we have responded to or not, and when it is gray also, this means that there are additional responses after the response that I have made.

• +1 1

The black one means that you have responded to the topic, and the gray one that you have responded, and there are other responses that have been published by other members after your response ,

A white sign means that you have not responded to it.

I work on the forum based on the colour of 5he post like you explain in your post I search all the time for the white post to add comments on them he makes my work easier, fir new use it's helpful but in general all post are new for them but if you are oldest you can have a difficult to find a new posts 

if so, very good information for new people who did not have knowledge about this, so they do not make the mistake of commenting twice on the same post

• +2 1

Yes this is good piece of information. I am sure they would be many beginers who cant distinguish between the different icons. This post would definitely be helpful for them. So make sure that you give comments on unread content. You can also go back to the post which has new replies to see the opinions of others.

Thank you. I was looking for this topic because I thought that the black color of the topics that I did not comment on now became able to find the topics that I did not comment on and distinguish between them Thank you again, this topic is useful to us

Friend, this information is very useful for newbies or beginners who are just starting or starting and have no idea about anything now thanks to you they know the difference and they may not commit or get warning points thanks to this topic that you have done.

Thanks friend, the truth is that I knew something about this subject but I was not very clear about it. Now I clarify my doubts and it is of great help! Also if you visit the profiles of other users you can verify which ones you commented. Those that we have commented and those that we have not commented appear with a black circle.

Thank you for explaining the meaning of the bubbles on the left side of the topic. This explanation will be useful to the beginners and will help in replying to the same post repeatedly.

Thank you for this information, my friend, as many new members struggle to know what posts they have commented on and which ones they have not commented on..and I think that the comment that was deleted for you refers to the white color as well.

This message has been informative and helpful because I don't have idea prior to this post.this illustration have been meaningful and useful and it would also help the newbies.this clarification has been helpful because it would avoid duplication in the forum 

On 3/16/2020 at 7:20 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. So as you can see in the picture below, there are three different signs on the left side of each topic.

The white message bubble means you haven't commented on that topic before. The black one means you have commented on that topic and there are new replies or comments. The gray one means that you have commented on the topic, but there's no new comments posted.

Give me love reactions if you like this information!

Screenshot_20200316-155235_Chrome.jpg.c24fbf73b3064e035b9880196d05be68.jpg

Thank you dude for information as I had no knowledge about this black and grey sample it would really help me and also many members of the forum  yes we should know about the topic that we had commented or which is popular.

its a clean clarification you have shared it is so helpful to novices and it facilitates some one not to comment on the identical subject matter severally.

maximum at times, i didn't definitely get to understand the grey message like layout,as essentially after I touch upon a publish, i see the gray momentarily and once in a while bus black even momentarily once I additionally touch upon such put up, however this made it clear to me

• +1 1

Thanks for the explaintaion. I know about the  black and white circle but i had not any clear idea about the grey one. Often i get confused to see the grey one if i did any mistake by chance that's why the button is grey. Now i got the point.

This post is exceptionally helpful for all individuals who don't have the foggiest idea about the air pocket include, as this element empowers you to know whether you have reacted to the post previously or not and I think it is perhaps the best element of the gathering since it encourages numerous things for individuals.

Thank you for that, yes may be very beneficial! Due to the fact a few instances when we write in such topic we have already visited and took part days ago and then suddenly we stumble upon it again, and then whilst we finish our our comment will see it brought to our first submit, so is right to use your tip  to keep away from that.

Thank you, my friend, a nice feature for me. I know it, but this feature will help our new friends here and it will make it easier for them to know the topics they have commented on and thus they avoid commenting on the same topic

Of course dear,  double sign at the top corner of each topic shows at you that whether you read that topic or not till. If double signs become black colors then you gave reactions to that posts already & without that color shows that you didn't pay your react to this topic till.

What good information this has me a little worried since it is difficult for me to identify what I have contributed or where I have not done it, but with this it has made it much easier for me, I will take it into account thank you very much friend.