Question for experienced traders. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:50 PM, Hanan951 said:

Rich as million in a month is hard but you can make thousands in a month if you learn and study well the charts and for you start start with a low amount just to know how the market goes and to know where is your mistakes.

@Hanan951

I agree with you. But you have all these things to him when you have so much knowledge and information that you can understand the chart of any currency in good ways. When you understand the chart of any currency in good ways and analyze the market in a good way, then you will be able to do so. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know that there are number of experienced person .people said that we can earn profit from this trading .how much profit we can get from there please guide me

Well, it must not have to make you Rich, but definitely trading can make you leave a better life because you will earn enough to satisfy all your need , so to say the exact amount of what can be earned is really difficult because everyone has there own investment capital, so just try it and you will enjoy it.

• +1 1

I have added many I have big coins including bitcoin ltc I have traded here but if you have any knowledge about trading then you can inbox me or if you mention me I will answer any of your questions now if you have any question you must send me  Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys .

Trading is a very good thing. If you do trading then you will get a lot of money from there, but before that you have to have a little experience. If you do not have a good experience, then you do not trade Because then you will lose your money In order to trade, it is important that you learn from somewhere, take a little experience, take knowledge and then start trading. 

Yes, crypto trading can make you rich and its depends on how much you want to use to trade. If you trade with huge amounts of money you will definitely earn huge profits when you gain.

• +1 1

In my opinion, trading needs a lot of experience, so the more we do and the experiences we have gained, the greater our chance to reap more profits.

Trading and investing are both different things so trading is that you are buying the any thing and investing that you collect the coin or money if you know the trading then you investment. 

An experienced trader inthe cryptocurrency world, can analyze the trends in market what is going on.He can make his own strategies to make profits according to the situations. But still, we can not guarantee that he will always get benefits from the crypto tradings. 

Hello friends, I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.thanks for read my comments.

There are no limits to profit from trading. It depends on experience only.

The greater your experience and the more successful deals you make, the greater your profit. Therefore, do not be dragged after people who say that it is simple.

You have to learn technical analysis and increase your experience in order to be a successful trader.

Well  my friend it depends on how much you invest, but it's advisable for you to stop thinking about getting rich fast because if you are thinking about profits then you will be frustrated and you can do anything wrong that can cause you loss. 

I do not think that this platform can make you rich. I think it covers your personal expenses only, but it helps you to be rich because it gives you the information you need on cryptocurrencies to become rich.

Our reply can be that will the majority that will day-trade can be falling in value. It can be established by simply files accumulated via every single significant exchanging podium, not simply relating to crypto and also futures, currency trading, along products. At the least 85% involving day-traders get rid of ultimately. Consequently get anything your current go through which has a little involving sodium, while anyone within this marketplace does exaggerate.

Trading is the buying and selling of a currency when it is rising. And the profit from trading cryptocurrencies differently from one currency to another and also according to the amount you trade in. But trading profit is good and not fixed.

• +3 1

Trading is not rich thing and most of those who started trading.becomrich the the all crypto now drop down and after coronavorius it rich again so buy now.

Dear friend, there is a difference between trading and investing. Trading is buying and selling the currency within a very short period. As for investment, it is buying the currency and storing it for a long period until its price increases and its value increases, and then we sell it.

Hello my dear friend, I do not think that trading in cryptocurrencies makes us rich even though it makes us money. We are still at the beginning and we need more experience.

Trading is an important category of people. Yes it can make you rich but it also requires patience. Because if you need to get rich with less time than business, it can be risky for you. Because it requires a stable mind and brain. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. But it also takes time.

Trading can make you rich but you also have to be willing to do what it takes. You need to follow good trading strategies and also make sure that you learn about money management so that you don't always blow your account.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

You cannot make a big profit in a short time, this depends on your skill at work here and on the platform you invest in and you need a lot of time to learn and become experienced

I heard about a lot of people who managed to raise a large amount of money through trading, but do not rush to do so and avoid following your feelings and fears in order to be able to avoid mistakes.

Thank you.. Trading is profitable way bt fro trading you have to be patitince. Because hasty decisions are never helpful. So if you want to be rich so you have to take time to make decisions and analyze the decision also. 

• +3 1

My friend this forum is like a mountain. You have to climb it step by step. You cannot get rich by sitting still doing nothing. To make money, you must strive in the forum with participation and cooperation. If your business is good, you get paid $ 50 a month.

• +3 1