How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

You can found if it's fake when there are few people who are holding the coins especially new born coins. 

Much better to invest in most popular than investing in new coins with out enough knowledge about the history of new coins. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, this is true, you must search before any investment, to search for and verify the currency that you will invest by visiting Coinmarketcap the best website to find out the prices and arrangement of these cryptocurrencies, i personally prefer to invest in known cryptocurrencies because I avoid losing money

• +1 1

yeah i agree with you we can find legit coins and tokens in cmc but also think there is no fake coin in yobit exchange if there was adminstration would delist them but if afraid you can trade known coins like btc, trx , eth ...

• +1 1

there are a number of currencies that only exist on Yobit, they may be ok for trying to trade for profit but generally make sure to stay away from them

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Always check the Cryptocurrency in coin market cap to see if it is a legit one. Also don't invest all your money in one coin only because you may lose it all, like what they are saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

• +1 1

You are right and if we add to this that we try to work with the most well-known cryptocurrencies and we also look for information in coingecko to supplement with coinmarketcap we can find the fake coins very easily 

When you are getting into the market first take some research and knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the market valuation also about the investments that you were thinking to do first take all the detail related to this things that will be enough to get some idea about the fake currencies or an investment and surely it will going to work if you take it seriously.

Edited by Jimmy26
  • +1 1

Yes bro like as you said the fake Coins pump so easily and if we trade history we can know that bot is buying the coin and making fake pump and that could be known if same amount is being bought multiple times. So we should be safe from it as it makes complete loss for us.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i think that the best way to catch a fake currencie and not be scammed is to be patient and just wait, look at market, look what other people do, look at forums, ask questions and after that you have to decide if that is real or fake coin. and you have to be carefull cause there are lots of scammers in chat boxes and forums to so always seek for proof of transactions and proof ot that currencies use.

• +1 1

In order to discover the fake tokens in yobit, first if all you'll see those coins has large price change if the day, also you'll not see the buying order From those coins, but you'll only see the selling orders. 

• +1 1

I never trying to invest in any currency in yobit Beacuse already i invest in Alisa coin and lost money there . I will never recommend to invest in any coin that newly launched in yobit trying to invest in top 10 Coin .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You are absolutely right mate.There are a lot of coin which are really like you said.They can increase 500% or more than that in just a few hours and also can decrease in such high rate.So as you said,you should look after a coin for sometimes before investing on it.

• +1 1

Yes my friend I agree with you the most important step is to search for the coin in coinmarket cap so you will find its really market value and you can know if you can use it or not

Yeah I agree with you at this point.Because you can't depend your entire investment on just fake currecny or coin.As you mentioned rather they go upside or fall down.So I think we should invest on other rather than fake coins.

• +1 1

Actually the process is similar to finding fake ICOs. The best deal is to find the coin developers and verify their indentity or rather stick to open source coins. Being listed on coinmarketcap/coingecko doesn't already mean it's fully legitimate.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

21 minutes ago, Nicer216 said:

coingecko.com or coinmarket.com, it is two best sites, where you are able to find all information and authenticate fake and real currencies, and therefore here is a lot of analyze and another useful functions 

Being listed in an index as cmc and coingecko is not proof of a project being real. Too many scams were listed there. I don't know if you are active for many years with cryptocurrencies, but you should know that Bitconnect was also listed in the coinmarketcap index and if I remember correctly it managed to reach top-10 as well. It was always in the first page of this list anyway.

Do thorough research before investing in any coin and do not take anything for granted.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Being listed in an index as cmc and coingecko is not proof of a project being real. Too many scams were listed there. I don't know if you are active for many years with cryptocurrencies, but you should know that Bitconnect was also listed in the coinmarketcap index and if I remember correctly it managed to reach top-10 as well. It was always in the first page of this list anyway.

Do thorough research before investing in any coin and do not take anything for granted.

Yep, it's not like they do any real research before listing coin in their website, both coingecko and coinmarketcap are just a website that list coins that are listed on exchanges and they are not responsible to do any research for you and I know many coins that exited scam while they were listed on those websites, so as a matter of fact the only person that should do research and make sure their investment is going to a legit project is you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Fakes cryptocurrency are always rampant in the community, this has cause much problem to many people that invest in them. So we need to be careful in those coins that we invested because we might come across fake coins

• +1 1

My dear friend is there fake currency in yobit. I believe that yobit is a very genuine platform. But now my views are Are changed I should increase my survey. And check whether yobit has fake currency

• +1 1

Is there fake currency in yobit , I never believe there is fake currency in yobit if there is one has to be careful before choosing a coin.

Simply by doing some research about the coin or check on YouTube or by just asking the community and some experts (kinda).

• -1 1

Thank you for telling that important tips. Most of the times I focus on top coins like bitcoin,etc,etc because too coins is not fake and I don't like new coins and that coins which is not listed in coin market.

• +1 1

The majority of coins in investbox in yobit dont find them at coinmarketcap or any other exchange only in yobit and are all scam or a bad idea to invest in ,in few days they can have no trade no buyer and you will get them in your wallet for a long time without any value 

Currencies that are launched on the yobit platform are not considered counterfeit currencies, but are coins that exist only on the yobit platform and some currencies are not strong and die quickly

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/18/2020 at 7:39 PM, iloveyobit said:

In fact, this step will not succeed because most of the strong currencies in the market are not present in the Yobit platform. The yobit exchange contains the swap currencies most of the time, unfortunately.

That's right yobit prioritize those famous coins so the chance of fake coins to rise is very low. 

My advice if you want to avoid fake coins then invest in famous coins. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c