Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

Honestly, I am still waiting for the increase of value of bitcoin because I still believe that it will be back to normal and there's nothing to rush and worry about.

I made a small trade i still afraid of engage in trading after a big lose here but that will now make me watching that long te i am now learning more ways of trading i hope in the future that make me a pro.

5 hours ago, DanCHill018 said:

Personally, I bought it a few days ago, and spent almost all the money on it. But now I have paid off very much, because bitcoin has started to recover in price and this can not but please.

Yes, I added $500 to my investment some days ago, and it looks like that was a good moment. Of course, prices can drop further in the future, but they will go up higher again as well.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I am only buying now because it is a very good time. I bought it not now, but a little earlier, when the price was below $ 5,000. Now it’s just a very good and high price, I can already earn very well, but I look forward to even greater growth

Recovery is sure, it is just the matter of how fast it will be. Now isn't time to look rather than to keep buying bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin is definitely made to rise or fall against the broader market. This is caused by one or two circumstances at that period in time. 

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Am buying everyday because i don't want to leave this opportunity, its a great time for us to buy bitcoins because the prices are down, we can hold them and get profit when price will rice.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/16/2020 at 11:04 AM, Migo said:

In the current time I am holding, I don't have much money to buy, but I have some coins in my wallet, and I am holding them and waiting for the price to rise, then I will sell them to have a good earnings, I don't know exactly when the price will increase but only time will show us the truth 

In the waiting case you won't earn thing! Now the Prices are sliding, so buying now or holding now is very crazy work! Bitcoin can go 20k dollar now, the same it can go 500$ now, so holding now is very can't be done.

Oh no i buy some hugs quantity of btc at price 4400$ because i know that is the time to buy and hold crypto market currencies only few month's later we can saw their prices will jumped like January and February done by this market. 

On 3/16/2020 at 7:12 PM, mahmoodhosain said:

I take advantage of the current decline that is happening to the bitcoin currency and buy as much as I can from this currency and save it until it increases in price in the future and reap profits.

Same strategy as mine, I'm waiting for the value goes up or waiting for a good opportunity to come. 

Until now I save what I have for future transactions to make my money grow more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I bought bitcoin at a price of $5,000 on the last drop in price , I'm waiting for another drop to buy at a price of $4,000.

no don't but now man yes you will earn but not that much then you buy in maybe in 3000 dollars you will earn 300 percent it mean if you buy with 3000 you will get 12000 dollars .

we don't have to look at the current unfavorable moment but look at the situation as a whole, I personally am buying as much bitcoin as possible with small sums derived from my activities related to crypto..

• +1 1

I have already bought the cryptocurrency that I wanted , now we can only wait for the situation on the cryptocurrency market to improve (and in General in the world)

About me l'm still buying, of course what can l buy. But there are some investors, who are waiting for something happening. It seems it will take a bit long time. We should be patient.

A time like this if you have the extra money to invest or buy coins now it can be a great advantage to buy coins since the trend is falling down we can buy and wait for it to rise again to get a lot of earnings and don't regret losing the opportunities like this. 

• +1 1

I think  it is time for investment and I am  investing  now. And also holding  btc till it increase up to good profitable  Prices.  What's  about  you.

At the present time I took advantage of the low prices and bought a quantity of different currencies and stored them all and I am waiting for the price to rise so I can achieve profits from the purchases that I made

On 3/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, johant123 said:

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Currently, I am just holding my coin. It's because I already miss the opportunity to buy crypto when it goes down to $3000 market value. I don't buy bitcoin right now because I see that it is slowly pumping right now and for m, it is not the right time to buy any coin. I just hold my current coin now and will wait until the value recovered again and make a pump.

• +1 1

For me, this is the best time to buy and keep cryptocurrencies, and I bought an amount of these currencies and stored them until the price rises again in order to achieve profits from storage operations

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 minutes ago, NomiNAL said:

Keep on holding. This is often called a joke, but to be honest, moving away from the screen a little, you will drive yourself crazy, too often checking the performance of your portfolio during the fall.

The first man to HODL everybody thought he was crazy, keep on holding might be the best thing to do.

1 hour ago, Bassani said:

If you want to sell, then sell, if you want to hold, then hold on, if you must dump with a weak hand, then do it.
One thing I learned the hard way; whenever you buy a coin, wait at least a month before deciding what to do next, if you buy and hold altcoins for only a month, you will learn about the secret in the cryptography market.

Hmm the question is do you buy now? At the moment I am in a long position and start piling up satoshi and some altcoin. How about you?
I chose several altcoins such as ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, and DGB. Actually, there are still some other coins that I think will experience a significant increase this year. What is your collection?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

All my balance now USDT but I do some scalp from time to time if I saw the Bitcoin is stable but for sure I am careful now after losing half of my balance .

I took advantage of the price drop period and bought a bit of bitcoin and I am now waiting for the price to rise more than now because I think the price will exceed the $ 10,000 this year.

Did you buy bitcoin when the price was bottomed? You already make profit right now if you bought bitcoin. I guess it is still good time to buy bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

27 minutes ago, Kapil Koirala said:

I have also started collecting some cryptos for me now like xmr and ltc . I also certainly think that the btc price will be further down in few upcoming days and thus we need to wait patiently to buy and then it's time for us to have profit when it rises.

Yes, I sold yesterday, and I am waiting for the price to come down, to accumulate again.

In the long term, I believe the price goes high up. But in the short term, I expect further dips.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0