Go ahead or escape? Which is better in the big fall? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Go ahead or escape? Which is better in the big fall?

I am currently buying at low prices and waiting for the price to increase because I know that the price might increase due to the high usage of crypto currency at this time but it might also fall due to uncertainty.

5 hours ago, Cammer said:

For me, I am holding every Bitcoin I have now. In fact, I did buy some Bitcoins when it fell down to $4,800. If I sell now, I will earn a lot. But I am still waiting for the big increase!!

Congratulations, you bought bitcoin from a very good point and even if you sell it now you will get a good profit, but as you say you can wait more for more time and get more profits because it will definitely increase more than that.

I think that buying at a low price is the best option in this case, because when you buy at a low price, a slight increase in price will be enough to offset what you have lost in the market by the drop. Therefore you will be able to reach your breakeven point much sooner, and yield much higher profits in the future. Therefore buying at a low price and holding is the best option here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

8 hours ago, BulatkinAl said:

When the market falls there are people who are afraid and sell off their coins we have seen these over the years and they will always regret later on which is why I suggest that you should not sell it and wait for a better time.

My friend there is something like that, initially invited me to sell coins but I continued to refuse because I was sure that the price increase was in plain sight. and finally he was right and he regretted the decision to sell.

5 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I think that buying at a low price is the best option in this case, because when you buy at a low price, a slight increase in price will be enough to offset what you have lost in the market by the drop. Therefore you will be able to reach your breakeven point much sooner, and yield much higher profits in the future. Therefore buying at a low price and holding is the best option here.

Thank you, this is my opinion as well, I believe that buying at a low price at the moment and waiting for the right moment of rise is the best solution because in this way you will be able to compensate for your losses resulting from the decline as well as make some profits.

I just wait until the prices of cryptocurrencies become very low and only then buy a cryptocurrency, I do not see the point of selling my assets in which I have already invested.

9 hours ago, amiraliko said:

Anything depends on you taking long-term or short-term investments. I think it is a good strategy to do trading, also diversify your portfolio wherein you will be separating funds for trading and holding. For example, 20% of your portfolio for trading, then leave the remaining to your safe wallet for long term.

I like your opinion, this is a good strategy, yes I prefer doing trading with 20 or 25% of the capital and leaving the rest in the musk until prices rise again, you can sell and buy with 25% safely and achieve some quick profits and leave the largest part of the capital in storage the long.

When you are at lose, the best way to do is to hold and be patient, there is possibility that the market will still rise and you will earn the profits you want

I think when you are in a position to get a loss and the market value is not quite effective then you should actually hold your crypto currencies for a limited being. When the market will be in its place again then you can actually  sell or buy your currencies in a good profits I guess. So that is not going ahead and also not escaping actually. So just hold your currencies. 

17 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

I think when you are in a position to get a loss and the market value is not quite effective then you should actually hold your crypto currencies for a limited being. When the market will be in its place again then you can actually  sell or buy your currencies in a good profits I guess. So that is not going ahead and also not escaping actually. So just hold your currencies. 

Thank you for the good advice and opinion, yes it is good to hold currencies at the present time because the market situation is difficult, but I prefer nevertheless to hold the bulk of your currencies and allocate about 25% of the capital for trading.

I see those declines as an excellent possibility. Because this decline is transient. When the markets get lower back, the value of crypto coins gets back. That's a exquisite opportunity to make investments. I think it is essential to make investments and wait patiently.

When I see that cryptocurrencies that are very promising fall in price, I sell my cryptocurrencies that I already have, wait for the lowest price for them and just buy them.

If I have opportunity to buy Bitcoins in this drop price, why not? I'm here now so there is no time to escape. I must face the consequences because this is the way to learn more and I want to learn more in this stuffs.

10 minutes ago, IamLeader12 said:

When I see that cryptocurrencies that are very promising fall in price, I sell my cryptocurrencies that I already have, wait for the lowest price for them and just buy them.

This is a good strategy in such circumstances. Yes, you can wait for the coins that you know can rise a lot in price until they fall to the lowest price and then buy a good amount of them and wait for the price to rise again.

For me, I will go ahead and I will not retreat, although the market suffers from significant negative fluctuation, but it is possible to achieve some profits if I analyze the following market movement correctly

THINK POSITIVE

54 minutes ago, RawatMonika said:

We have to remain in crypto world Don't have to get away. It is trust that everything will recuperate after certain Times. I think it is a result of carona infection that impact the economy of numerous nations gravely.

Yes, this is because of the Corona virus, it is certainly because it caused a negative impact on the entire world economy as a result of fear of infection. As for your words about staying in encryption, I strongly agree with you. We must not let anything that affects us to get out. It is a world full of great opportunities and we only have Waiting.

When this big fall happened I just closed my eyes and didn't check any news about cryptocurrency market and it turned pretty well because I didn't sell any of my stuff.

For me, the most beneficial among all the alternatives is the second and that is the thing that I am doing, it gives a great deal of benefit yet it requires some investment and persistence relying upon what cash you purchased, yet generally speaking I additionally believe that the last choice is likewise perfect in the event that you needed quick cash.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:16 PM, Rezort said:

When this big fall happened I just closed my eyes and didn't check any news about cryptocurrency market and it turned pretty well because I didn't sell any of my stuff.

Well you chose to stay away and disappear until the prices return to decline and the market returns to normal, but unlike you I am trying to take advantage of this great opportunity because the drop is a great opportunity to buy at cheap prices.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:49 PM, Anoop9634 said:

For me, the most beneficial among all the alternatives is the second and that is the thing that I am doing, it gives a great deal of benefit yet it requires some investment and persistence relying upon what cash you purchased, yet generally speaking I additionally believe that the last choice is likewise perfect in the event that you needed quick cash.

If in the event of big falls, you are in urgent need for money, you have no other choices except to sell your coins for whatever value the market imposes upon you but in any other cases, it is much better to keep on without selling anything. Of course, it depends on the coin you have invested in. If that coin is famous for strong recovery, you can hold it without stress but if it is the first time you are trying a coin and don't know if it rises again or not, you can convert it to BTC quickly to keep rising with the market not falling behind.

I do not currently sell nor buy, I have bought before. This time I am holding bitcoin for myself and other currencies. I wait for the currency to rise higher than I will trade. This is how I work.

1 hour ago, Saiful890 said:

It is good that you can hold your crypto currency first, and do so until the price of crypto stabilizes, and you see the current state of cryptocurrency where almost all crypto currencies experience a significant price drop

Yes, you can keep your cryptocurrency until the prices go up again, but you have other options. For example, you can sell a small portion of your capital at the highest current price and trade it and hold the rest of the capital until prices rise.

I agree with you we should always try to hold on. Better to go ahead in the big fall. You run away means you lose. Investment gains do not disappoint if you lose. You need to try to determine the position of the price in the market. The goal is to always be at work.

1 hour ago, Veniatrs said:

Either in the fall or other seasons, we must be able to take advantage of every condition that exists. If the price of crypto is cheap, we can just hold it or we can also buy crypto coins. If the price is rising you can sell it or exchange it for real money.

I can say that in another way, in all market conditions, whether down or up, you can take advantage of the market situation for experts, meaning when the market is bullish you sell and when the market is down like now you can buy large amounts of currencies and hold them for a period of time.