Most liked content - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Most liked content

Finally, after hard work and searching for important topics for several days, I managed today to get the most liked content award on March 15, 2020, and although this award does not provide any excess profits, I am very happy to receive it, and I have now encouraged more than Before to provide useful and constructive reviews I want to thank everyone who trusts me and loves what I share and I hope that all members of the forum will get this award114700503_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a92ef446a56d276c780d282ff4e43d03.jpg

• Useful or interesting 17
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You deserve it Nezar ! 
because you have worked here to help the beginners and newbies to learn them how can they use this forum in the right  way !
I am very happy to see this title on your profile ! wish you all the best my friend .

What I have done is very great work my friend and you deserve this award because I follow up on your posts daily and I hope that you will always continue like this.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is good, I wish you to have more successes in the future, but I wish the admins will add somethings to this reward, for example, make a specific amount of bitcoin, or something like that, this will encourage you more and more, anyway this good for you, just keep up with the good work 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

17 minutes ago, Migo said:

This is good, I wish you to have more successes in the future, but I wish the admins will add somethings to this reward, for example, make a specific amount of bitcoin, or something like that, this will encourage you more and more, anyway this good for you, just keep up with the good work 

I completely agree with you with what you say. It will be very nice to add rewards to these awards because in this way all who work in this forum will be encouraged to make important posts so that they can get this award.

@Migo

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Congratulations, really, my friend, I follow your account and you do a good job and post useful posts to the rest of the members and this is a nice feeling that you get this good reputation

We have to work for the reputation. Yes. They have the mower liked content because they are old here on the forum. But they also follow rules because many have been banned. 

Congratulations, my friend, I follow your posts and read them constantly. You deserve that and I wish you more success and continue your work. good luck 

On 3/16/2020 at 3:33 AM, Nezar said:

Finally, after hard work and searching for important topics for several days, I managed today to get the most liked content award on March 15, 2020, and although this award does not provide any excess profits, I am very happy to receive it, and I have now encouraged more than Before to provide useful and constructive reviews I want to thank everyone who trusts me and loves what I share and I hope that all members of the forum will get this award114700503_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a92ef446a56d276c780d282ff4e43d03.jpg

congratulations man

On 3/16/2020 at 11:06 AM, Migo said:

i don't pay those rewards is a good idea because, for sure, some people will abuse that system like buying reactions or something like this. it is just a personal achievement and stop

Congratulations!

Receiving like.jpg  does not mean that your content is good, it is rather that a community follows you. Or a certain group of users support each other. What is good.

In your case it is what I rescue, you are one of those that does not matter if a single user gives you 90 likes, because your content is good and complies with the rules of the forum ...

Forum rules: it is the basic and fundamental principle to earn a like.

How do I distribute my likes:

-I just like certain users for their content.

-Sometimes I see users who are doing well or reach their 100 posts in a sensible time and their average posts comply with the rules of the forum and in that post 100 I give their like, which in some cases is the first that they receive.

-When I see useful content .

...True awards are honesty with yourself and that the community respect you.

By the way, reviewing the day you received your precious likes, you got a reaction from alexisfuentes with your dream goal OP.

Actually this award is what describes it well, the most liked content.

As for cash prizes for that, we would be seeing which sub-community of users has the most followers and not which is really the best content.

Finally I congratulate you on your count total 1910 posts.

like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx7like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx4like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx1like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx2like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx2like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx2like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx1like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx2like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx1like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx1like.jpg.5b88f37bf29015d345b76f472b1d40d0.jpgx1

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well you do post original content and have made an effort and that stands out. One doesn't have to be even a crypto guru to get likes in here, just a decent human being trying to make this forum a better place. Congratulations.

Congratulation that's so great and encouragement to all users continue to deliver more to us and I'm also inspired.

Wow,that was so nice,congrats to you,i know you deserved it and you made a good contribution to this forum,hopes everyone will inspired by this to make a good quality post also and also hoping that they make use of the reaction right.

This is Amazing,Congratulation on your Award its amazing to see other users working hard in this forum and getting rewarded for your hard work and Im amaze in your reputation which is 389 that alot of reactions.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I am happy for you my friend and this is a good thing to get this award because it indicates that you are a highly active member in this forum and I hope that I will reach this rank and get this award

Wow, is it for taking the 1 btc prize??? Or what did you won 1 btc??? Very interesting to know the feature. What about the time you got? Did you received it in yobit panel or what?

Sure man, I've also tried to reach that feat of having to win a day, but sometimes the competition just gets in the way of doing so, but you've worked on that, as to win. Sure man, am going to emulate this altitude to make a difference

• +2 1

Recently I saw your profile.Read few of your posts.That was a great experience for me to seek some knowledge and creativity from my seniors.I'm sure I'll also try my best to be like you or better than you in future.

Congratulations on your achievement. I know that there is no reward that is associated with these achievements on this forum, however i do believe that the moderators of this forum should consider giving a reward with these achievements, such as a portion of a bitcoin, or maybe having a new ranking system whereby you can increase your earnings. These would all be good for encouraging the members with an incentive.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

From the bottom of my heart, I congratulate you for the achievement you reach or achieve. I hope that it will continue and I also hope that you will continue to inspire other user and member while giving them new knowledge. I hope that even though you reach your goal, you will stay humble and helpful to others. Cheers for the goal you already achieve and more achievement you will reach. Goodluck.

I dont know if any one can reach this badge can earn any reward from the forum or not, But any way congratulation brother you merit more than that .Good luck and brig us more creative posts 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:33 AM, Nezar said:

Congratulation for getting most liked content reward, I also wishing tgsys one day I will got this also because it helping to give high worth of your account that's you can sell your account with best prices in the future.

Congratulations. This is a very proud  moment for you. Creating good content is not an easy task. But you made it look like very easy and inspiring for all the other users here. Now we all are also much motivated to look forward for creating good contents for this forum. You have  motivated us a lot. Thank you. 

On 3/16/2020 at 11:06 AM, Migo said:

As for the reward, I don't think is any need for more reward. This is just a forum that pay equal amount to members. What admin can do is for such people to work less but be rewarded with more return. I mean for example 30000 satoshi for 20 posts or less. 

Congrats for that achievement and its been given only for a hard working and you did it. Lets keep working hard so that we can achieve more. This is very inspiring and am happy because i also achieved it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!