Some risks of working on taps sites - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some risks of working on taps sites

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 12

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wouldn't trust most of these sites. but they have to make a profit too, i don't think that too many of them are even looking what ad services they are running in them. I don't think that their goal would be to steal cryptos exactly, because faucet users aren't usually rich targets. But these sites can steal passwords inject miner to your computer or steal other potentially valuable info.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

Since you entered the world of encryption, I worked for a very short time with these sites, and the reason for abandoning them is the very few profits that you offer. I agree that they place a large number of ads and most of these ads are for sites or programs that are harmful and fraudulent

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have already used many types of websites but at the end there are who yes pay others no is a scammers, and also there are some who pay but is not profitable and there a lot of ads some times are not controlled because showing anything adult content....!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

He worked on one of the crane sites where it was possible to mine bitcoin. But then I just couldn’t log in to my account. After which, I had to delete the site. Yes, you are right that there is a chance of viruses on the taps. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have tried earning free BTC from many taping sites that gives bitcoins by completing captures,surveying and faucets but they didn't do me any good and I gained nothing from those sites and now I'm away from them because theris also risk of being trapped by scamers from advertisements they display on their sites.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

When I started in this world of cryptocurrencies I used many faucets but over time I realized that these sites only want to bring people to profit personally regardless of the problem that may cause users' computers with viruses that there are in those ads hoaxes that they put to make money for this and several more things stop cheating them for a long time 

On 3/16/2020 at 12:36 AM, Nezar said:

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses -

If a faucet involves itself with google adsense, i do not believe you get virus from them, but when some faucet rely on shady programs to advertise, including hyips and scam coins, thats where you are infected with virus, which is essentially designed to steal your private keys. 

• +3 3

On 3/15/2020 at 9:06 PM, Nezar said:

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

Actually, when I was using faucet sites, sometimes my browser doesn't accept opening the tap as there's so much advertising. Also, once I had a miner installed on my computer because of these sites! 

That's why all people MUST use an antivirus, whether it's free or paid.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Right, faucets have very low earning now. It is just wastage of our time to work on faucets. Even they play trick with us by showing different claiming amounts and we hope that may we get top amount but they set the claiming amount only at lower level. And everytime we get lower amount by claim. You know the price of xrp and from faucet you would collect one xrp in 100 days. So see how faucets are useless.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

Quite long post but I have determined the crux of matter is most of the faucet app or the websites are not so much profitable to choose, right? Yes there are so many scams related to faucet sites which are admitted to give the false information through the aggressive advertisements.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

faucets sites are such a fake things in the cryptoworld that i realized a couple weeks ago, i have an Gmail Account that i Use just only for collecting Faucets and A couple weeks ago i got a email with life threatening and asking for all bitcoins that i have 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Personally I'm still using freebitco.in faucet which gives a few satoshi for each roll and doesn't need to turn-off the browser adblock. It just takes 5 seconds and perhaps it will be a long run if I ever manage to withdraw from there.

Still in the past I gambled most of the profits and lost. I advice not to use the dice fuction or anything else on this.

• +1 1

I have warned many times of faucets because I have tried them for a long time and on many sites most of these sites used to set high withdrawal limits and pay a few but the most dangerous ones that require complete personal information and ban after a period of time

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I have seen so many victims due to the fake faucet sites. Newbie in the crypto world are generally falling into the trap of the fake faucet sites. I have also seen a faucet site demanding users to submit the KYC. You can imagine how scammers are trying to cheat innocent people. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Your words are correct and I agree with you, because these faucets place random advertisements and do not monitor them, so some of them may be carrying spyware or malware, so you should be careful while dealing with faucets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Faucets is one of the best way to earn free money as its no scam fully legit. But only one problem is that faucets pay you very small amount of satoshi. But its even better than loosing your money in gane website and links. 

The thing is this faucet sites are not really for educational purposes as basically this site are mostly on the use to earn a small portion of the total coin on the faucets as earning big there is highly negligeble as basically this sites can instruct users on having to click ads, as to earn. As the owner if this gained as per users click on this ads provided

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I personally dislike faucets, initially you were very impressed with those faucets sites and eventually with time you realized that it is just waste of time.  The risks of to be hacked also increase if you work on faucets sites.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Thanks for posting, and about the faucets I don't know who will see 30 satoahi every two our and he will stay online for it all that long for this cheap payment it is just a waste of the time that he watch a good YouTube video about trading will be better .

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Some clever people just set a lot of bots to claim a really small amount of bitcoin on the faucets and they are earning some good money, so not everyone is ignoring these sites.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I also use taps sites , when I was entered in online work . That sites can use our data. In that sites work is more but income is very low . They also scam with us . They are not giving earned money must of time . Do don't waist of time on this sites.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Now probably faucets are not the same as before. And almost all faucets need registration. Previously, the Bitcoin address was enough. Perhaps the current faucets partly use registration emails to send spam.

• +1 2

I agree with you, I consider the faucets worthless, and the ads they display are dangerous and most of them contain malware, viruses, or hacks.

My choice was never tap, I left it because it paid so little and I absolutely did not come back.
The advertisers there don't care, it's a scam or it pays too little. I stopped with it and I have no regrets