I need a information - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahida 67

I need a information

Some time ago in yobit, some countries have banned them from payment. Will this site give those countries that have been banded a chance to work again?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

If you are from one of the countries that has been banned from paying you will not benefit from the gain here and I do not think that the payment will be returned to these countries. This question can be answered by the supervisors. They are kind and helpful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, some certain countries have been restricted from payment due to most of them are spammers as said by the forum. The decision to give them a second chance is not in the hand of anybody except the administrators and maybe the moderators. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Unfortunately, my friend, if you are one of the seven countries that have been banned from paying, I do not think that you will make gains from publishing here. Try to contact the support team here, they may find you a solution, good luck.

• +1 1

You raised a good question mate. I was too wondering about the banned countries. But i think that if yobit and cryptoworld has banned some countries they might have done all the research before banning them from payments. So i think it is quite difficult for those countries to receive payments.

• +2 1

Frankly, no one has an answer to your question, except for moderators of this forum, you can contact them and they will definitely answer

I don't  know  about  that. This  is matter big admins. Only  moderators  know  id they are going  to unban  any country. If they  unban they willpower announce  that.

Most of those who are banned from here post quality posts.  Paste copy by posting invalid.  They cheat like this.  They should be banned because of this.  There is no point in doing so if you spend some time on crypto you can learn a lot.  If you do not have to copy and paste the post will not be low quality.  Then an idea will come up in your own blog and it will be very easy to post.  And people from countries where they are banned make such posts.  And for them, crypto will never be legal.

On the off chance that you are from one of the nations that has been restricted from paying you won't advantage from the increase here and I don't feel that the installment will be come back to these nations. This inquiry can be replied by the chiefs. They are thoughtful and supportive.

Great night my companion, I don't feel that will happen now, yet I expect that preferable arrangements will be found over restricting the whole state later on, with the goal that a prohibition on a similar individual is gotten away.

Yobit never prohibited to any regions for installment or exchanging however yes cryptotalk is restricted to seven nations from discussion for post and remark and I dont figure they will give any opportunity . The executives can offer the correct response.

• +4 1

These countries have never been allowed to pay, and no one from these countries will be able to get money from this campaign. The reason for the ban is due to the provision of a large number of random posts, as these posts estimated 95% of the annoying posts of the forum because of these countries.

• +2 1

Unfortunately my friend, I do not think that the countries that were added to the ban list will be paid again, as I think that people from these countries have stopped working in the forum and publishing, they will not get any profits

You can always be here but payment is something impossible and qe qll know banned will never have what we have here.. they cheated then they need to have this problem .

Edited by Ali_hmwi

In some few days I have seen some problems in crypto. Some countries have been banned but yobit never be banned. If you are new here and get some extra information then please contact your senier that you can believe. 

I really don't think so that the plateform will give any otjer chance to these countries. Because according to their data 95% of them were either spammers or fake account holder. So in this scenario i really don't see their ban will be get removed.

i have no much idea on this one but I think those banned countries will be given a chance to come and work again especially to those whose accounts are clean from spamming.

11 hours ago, Jahida 67 said:

Some time ago in yobit, some countries have banned them from payment. Will this site give those countries that have been banded a chance to work again?

Some countries are banned here for posting and commenting low content post. 

Also some are spamming that's why they get banned. 

You can check those countries for you to find out if you're belong. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don’t think so. The decision was already put in place and implemented two weeks ago, and I think officials will come back to me in this decision because it will make the random posts come back.

No i think once they banned these countries. They will not allow these countries. But you can post here freely as much as you want. But you will be not payed for posting.. 

The supervisors prevented these countries and prohibited them from paying due to the large number of their members creating as illegal, disturbing and indiscriminate posts. Therefore, the ban was made to reduce these posts and I do not believe that they will be given an opportunity again to participate in this campaign.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the current time,they have no chance, but I want to make this point clear, with this decision, even the members from those countries still can use their accounts without any problems, I mean this decision didn't stop them from using cryptotalk, they can post and creat topics too, but they will not get paid, the notifications said, they will not pay for messages to members of those countries but they didn't say they will block them from using cryptotalk forever 

• +2 1

I do not think that these countries will get another opportunity to work on this forum. as the moderators have indicated to us, these countries consisted of many spammers and many of the posts that were made were of a low quality. Therefore i think these countries will remain banned from earnign so as not to abuse the earning system here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Sincerely I dont have nothing to explain about that and I think many members here without an idea about this restriction of admin, but maybe in the future they will give some new restriction and an opportunity for those countries, I hope!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think so friend, sorry for that. But you never know maybe you will have another chance because not all of them are spammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!