Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Yes dear senior I get all of your points and agreed with you. As a member of cryptotalk I will follow all the rules and regulations and I suggest to all my mate which is new here to read your post and follow it strictly.

i am new here i want to learn from seniors which are being here for logn time please instruct me what to do and some seniors are already help me first i know that you have to 100 post then you start earning

• +2 1

Good topic and very useful indeed we need to be constructive in such a way that we gained an appropriate ways of learning and exhibit much knowledge on such. Thanks for sharing very useful tip and guide lines.

It is very useful information for all of us . Because if we don't follow rules and regulations of the forum then we don't get good earning from here. So everyone should follow rules of Crypto Talk. 

For making more useful posts , we should use search bar . It is best for confirmation of our new posts.

Hello my dear i am member here. This is very useful and helpful information. My advice follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and recpet our seniors members.

4 hours ago, Javeria said:

Hello my dear friends thank you very useful posts for all beginner because most of them don't link their account to yobit  so be careful about it for the all beginners because this is very important to all beginners.

What do you mean  about  link action  on yobit??  Ofcourse  all member  aware about it Because  the yobit cryptotalk  campaign  is the only way how members  getting paid  😒.   Yah most newbie dont know about  this.. 

Thank you for this useful information that you have shared with all beginners, it is really useful information. We must follow all these rules and have fun in this forum, these tips are all the information everyone needs to work safely, thank you again. 

Hello beginners, welcome to this forum. 1 thing that every beginner wants to understand that all the experienced one in the forum is came like an beginner so we don't need to worry beacuse I am also a beginner so firstly we need to complete our 100 posts then for every day we need to post 20 comments for that we will get payment.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful topic. Some new members can benefit from your topic by reading some advice before making any mistake. We must publish important topics and new advice on the world of cryptography and trading.  good luck.

I think this two rules are most important for all new members. We have to read this rules very carefully and understand them. But this two rules just give you some knowledge about earning from this forum and some forum rules. But in about forum section there are some more important rules. You have to read them also.

Hey tienda thanks for such a great advice. Your information are really appreciable. We will follow the rules and regulation of this forum to create good topics and posts. We will try to write plag free posts. again thanks

Newbies must know all these things.  For example, it is important for them to know all the rules of Crypto Forum and how to post 100 meaningful and reasonable posts in Crypto Forum.  Posts must be in accordance with grammatical rules.  We need to increase communication with each other.

Beginners must first gain adequate knowledge and ideas about this forum.  All the rules of this forum must be followed.  First they need to know how to make 100 meaningful posts and avoid grammatical errors.  Besides, the most important thing is to know the content of the post well before making any post.

It is an essential information for all the newbies. Please go through the rules and regulations of the forum, and create your posts accordingly. Don't concentrate on payment, instead do your work with atmost sincerity and perfection.

• +1 1

I can assure you that it would have saved me some problems. Now that I am part of this community I hope to continue learning even more about the crypts and the experience that they have the longest road to investment.

I can assure you that it would have saved me some problems. Now that I am part of this community I hope to continue learning even more about the crypts and the experience that they have the longest road to investment.

I can assure you that it would have saved me some problems. Now that I am part of this community I hope to continue learning even more about the crypts and the experience that they have the longest road to investment... 

My friend if anyone joined this platform he must read the rules if the platform and my friend say true that is if you follow them you should get benefits if you ignore it you may be banned. So take step before this my friend.

I can assure you that it would have saved me some problems. Now that I am part of this community I hope to continue learning even more about the crypts and the experience that they have the longest road to investment... 

This is very important to all new members that, they follow the rules of the crypto currency to get more knowledge about crypto currency and earn the money form here . Create unique and useful posts . If you didn't follow the rules therefore you will banned .

Thank you so much for this information. I would like to tell the new members to work according to the rules here and there are many rules and regulations in this forum. Keep working according to them. I am working here regularly. The forum is very good. Good luck to you. Thank you

Yes, you are right. This information is really helpful for the new members. First follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Don't copy paste from others. So write carefully. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for telling us the information about the Crypto talk forum because you now that I am a beginner so I want the advice of the senior member of the forum and your topic will be useful for me I will read all the rules on the forum carefully and the payment system of the forum so it will be easily for me to work in this forum.

Well thank you so much for this kind help.I am newbie here and start working my job here today.So I need to know this.So thanks and i am on my way to do first hundred post and start earning.

Follow them in the future. This is very important to maintain the integrity of the forum.and accordingly we have to work on this platform and how we can exchange.

Thank you very much for this important massage .I am new here and I didn't know this matter really this will help me a lot.and for this I really thank you.and others should also know this we all should know all the rules and benefits of this from

Thanks for your informative post. It will be very helpful for new members. In last week  I have crossed 100 useful posts and started to get paid posts. Thanks to cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

Thank you for such an informative post. You solved a lot of questions in one post. In my opinion, rules are very necessary to learn to survive on this platform. But I wanted to ask one thing. On yobit why there are zeros on my paid posts?

• +5 1