The most impressive content feature - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The most impressive content feature

On 3/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, Nezar said:

This forum provides a very nice feature for members where they can get it through the reputation that they get daily. Although this feature is important, it adds aesthetic to your account and encourages you to continue to provide useful posts and we all want to get this feature So if you don't know how to get it, I'll tell you how You can get this feature by getting the most number of good reputation in one day and you can do that by making your posts useful and important for all members until you get the most number of reputation

My goal in this post is to encourage everyone to provide important and useful content and posts so that they can get this feature and so that we can reduce spam very significantly.

Here are some pictures of the files of the senior members of the forum who obtained this feature. We should be proud of the presence of such people with us. And I hope to be among those people soon

@Migo @Grad44445 @rosopond @Ghetto workout1492994605_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4eec32afaebeada07b3dabdd3348f555.jpg159042949_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.4f1c4bb51e22751f82588d5c939b0eb6.jpg775804214__.jpg.321e768acafadb7a1fd85a2aaaf927bc.jpg1181892399_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.7fd539e9393f013fb46cea8522e207be.jpg

It's an amazing feature i really thank you that you shared with us. I'm already here to get good reputation but you have increased my wish. Now i will try to make more and more unique content to get the highest resolution to achieve this wonderful reward by the forum and i think i have to do work hard to get it.

I always notice this feature in some member accounts and it seems like a good feature that encourages the presentation of useful content. I hope to fry this encouragement someday here.

The most impressive and motive content is having good reputation in the forum, it motivate the members and encourage to make good quality and constructive posts in the forum. 

Right now there is almost no spam in the forum and the people that are posting useless content is been deleted on daily basis so you do not need to worry regarding that here.

In my opinion the most impressive content feature is rating the post by giving positive or negative reactions. This feature is very cool. It helps the hardworking member here. By giving them positive reactions we can increase their community reputation and they can earn more money. In the same way we can demotivate the members who are not following the rules and regulations.

I think that this feature is available for all because I have seen some newbies also have this aesthetic is their background. But I still don't know how to use it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This component is magnificent, it gives us confidence and urges us to get it and the presence of such individuals in the gathering is excellent on the grounds that they have incredible encounters in the field of cryptography and digital currencies.

Hi all,

A very interesting post & very helpful. Especially for the " newbie´s " here. As I´m a newbie here too. I really appreciated the heads up on this subject.

I always try to post valid answers but I must admit, I get off track sometimes. Then there are times I dont find anything interesting or a post that I cant answer to with a good re - post. I enjoy helping others with my knowledge of the crypto world.

I think others might have the same problem, finding content to reply to. All in all, I enjoy going thru the many posts & reading something new.

All the best.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The most important feature content is to create a valuable and good content it is also advice to research for every topic that one want to publish before it bublished that can be greate and will give you more reputation and reward your contents much.

Edited by mahmud93

The must impressive content features is that benefits that you achieve or knowledge you acquire through this forum,but for me ,I'm Thanking God that i have started got some benefit.

There are a lot of good features in this forum and I really hope to get this feature, maybe I will get it in the future, but that requires a great effort to create good content in order to get the highest evaluation in one day and take this feature I will try to get it

This profile enhancement encourages one to post useful topic. We don't get extra reward for it. But it is more like an award for the members that improvises ones profile. I have this wish too. I want to have this enhancement in my profile. Till now i have seen the most days won by a member called babubu. I am not mentioning him. He won 75 days. He is more like an idol to me. I follow him to post good contents here.

This features is very wonderful.but you just have to keep working hard.I  hope I can be part of them in the future. 

The reputation is given by members that means they like the Content and the writing of the person, it means that person is respected by the community, it is good yo have a lot of points.

This discussion gives a pleasant component to individuals where they can get it through the standing that they get every day. In spite of the fact that this element is significant, it adds tasteful to your record and urges you to keep on giving helpful posts and we as a whole need to get this element So in the event that you don't have a clue how to get it, I'll reveal to you how You can get this component by getting the most number of good standing in one day and you can do that by making your posts valuable and significant for all individuals until you get the most number of notoriety.

Edited by Haruna Salihu
  • +1 1

Dear friend you say absolutely right and I agree with you. Good content and good topic everyone appreciate by reaction. Here so many senior member achievement is very good and I inspire him that I will achieve this target. This is a motivated post. Thanks for share a good information that help me.

• +1 1

This is a really cool feature, it is great that you are among these distinguished members who earned this honor in the forum through their good writing, but I think it is also appropriate for them to receive cash prizes for these efforts and the good content they provide and it is sure that this will be a greater incentive For all members to compete to receive it.

• +2 1

Everyone will love reputation on his or her post,but is absolutely an good initiative that this forum is providing you this best feature so that it will helps you in creating an useful posts.When all your post are excellent in terms of getting reputation then this forum will provide you this kind of gift.

• +1 3

@Nezar thanks for this Post which I think is an eye opener and a motivation for me. But I know it's not easy but I know with time and a lot of effort I will definitely make it work by creating a very useful post and get rewarded for it. @Abuzar hashmi

If we can get more reputation, then this helps us to provide the best because of the encouragement that we get, I believe that everyone who works hard and provides useful information to others gets this encouragement from everyone and this helps him to provide the best.

• +4 2

I wish to be one of these members.It will really encourage everyone to create their own posts with good, useful and quality Content.Such encouraging posts are always good to motivate all members of the forum to post quality Content.And we create quality Content It will be a good step to improve the forum as well.

Virtually all The features on these forum are interesting but if I am to choose a single one then I think I would vouch for the "chat" or pm feature, it's amazing! 

• +2 1

There are many features that the forum gives to good members and encourages them to submit good and useful posts such as this badge that I hope I will get one day and make a screenshot of this event. Also, when your post is read by many members, it is flagged as popular, and that is really cool.

• +3 1

I would say that this is a very beautiful and very good thing.  I think those who work or know this have a lot of experience and they have a lot of experience.