What Will Happen To Fiat Currencies If Crypto Ones Are Adopted? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What Will Happen To Fiat Currencies If Crypto Ones Are Adopted?

It is impossible for cryptocurrencies to replace banknotes because it is impossible for any country to place all of its money in the form of coded numbers, but it is certain that cryptocurrencies will have a very wonderful future and a high price and many countries will depend on this currency for the implementation of some orders and trades

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that could be happen , Fiat currency are not disappear do fast . But crypto coins are also use and Fiat money can also use in future . Only digital coins can not rule on Earth.

Many dreamers think that fiat currencies will disappear after adopting cryptocurrencies, but I have one question if fiat currencies disappear and this is impossible so how will we know the value of cryptocurrencies, are not cryptocurrencies priced against the dollar!

My friend is very difficult and it is impossible to disappear paper currencies, it is the oldest currency in use. Cryptocurrencies can never replace banknotes, but it is very likely that the cryptocurrency will stand by the banknote and help it support the economies of countries.

Edited by Brand1

If the digital currencies are definitely relied on, the paper currencies will disappear and no one will use them and you will lose their value or a mechanism will be found that regulates the use of digital and paper currencies, but this matter requires a lot of time

Why you think fiat currency disappear because crypto currency are popular, no I strongly believe Fiat currency not go any where and crypto not replace fiat currency, I know so many big companies and countries adopt crypto, but then also fiat currency stay with us and both currencies work together.

• +2 1

I think that then fiat will lose its popularity over the years as people will understand that it is inconvenient to use it, and that virtual currencies are the future.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:29 PM, kabanidze said:

Working together has the highest percentage. There are a lot of people and they all have different opinions about cryptocurrency, some do not want to use it. It will be good if the cryptocurrency is on a par with paper money, so that people can use both of these currencies.

I would love to see both crypto and fiat currencies working together. This will make our lifestyles better or we can get paid more for our jobs.

I didn't think this decreased usage of fait currency , because mostly people preferred to used fait currency because payment is easy , fast and secure .

it's easyer to pay for them who used Bitcoin and other currency for trading purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Fir this need a many years to happen , because is difficult to make people trust this new way , but if the cryptocurrency adopted , i think the fiat currency won’t have no value so the will be just paper don’t have any value , and all our actions will be just in internet no cash .

i believe that fiat currencies are not going to disappear but maybe new currencies wil come out that can change the economy of the countries and above all that it is possible to pay in any type of platform remaining the parity with btc so that there is a greater commercialization of cryptocurrencies.

In the current period, I think that it is difficult to hide paper currencies, but it may be in the near future that paper currencies and cryptocurrencies will work together side by side, but in the near future I expect that paper currencies will disappear and be replaced by cryptocurrencies after all the governments of the world accept them.

It's an interesting question.I think after crypto currency will be adopted,we will have both of fait and crypto currency together.Because both currency are important.Both currency has their different good sides for use.So it is much possible that we will need to use both currency than.But nnothing is sure about future.

On 15.03.2020 at 10:00, Bohana said:

Hello guys. It is a clear question to discuss. What do you think will happen? Will fiat currencies disappear? Will the to types of currencies work together?

Share your opinion!

May be in previous years I would not be agree that fiat may disappear, and logically it is not impossible, because fiat and crypto are not interchangable. They have different backgrounds, play different roles, work and are used in a quite different manner. Too many complicated moments may appear in case fiat will not exist anymore for the huge amount of people on the planet. In global sense nowadays it is not impossible. May be somehow they may coexist. But after this year lots of governments started to voice the opinion that digital assets and digital money are more preferable in most cases. I do not think that they mean some decentralized coins)) I think that they mean some controlled digital assets that they can influence on and fully regulate. So may be some day in far future our children, it is possible, would not know what the fiat is, they will use digital money instead of fiat, but will it be cryptocurrency, nowadays hard to say. But hope yes))

• +1 1

Dear friend I think it's impossible for crytocurrency to replace fiat currencies,if cryptocurrencies is being adopted worldwide , the fiat currency won't be abandoned rather the two currencies will work together because there have their difference importance.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i beleive that fiat currencies will continue to work in conjunction with cyrptocurrencies since there are of great help for exchange transaction, also at parity with some cryptocurrencies they are of support to be able to invest in a more reliable way.

• +2 1

How you think that virtual currencies are domination on fiat currencies business. It's impossible that crypto market beat fiat market because fiat currencies has much more using then this crypto market also crypto market facing some legal tender issues with some countries. 

• -1 1

I think they will work together, because the fiat had been into existence for a very long time. I don't think it will just disappeared easily. They will be incorporated and be used together so that cryptocurrencies might be able to stay.

• +1 1

I think if cryptocurrency should be fully adopted, flat will definitely witness a decline of about 80% of its use because almost everyone will go back to use crypto rather than to use fiat. Although it wouldn't all die out but will definitely witness a decline in it's use.

If most of the world's governments and a large part of the population adopted altcoins as their preferred payment method, this does not mean that the real Fiat coins would disappear, I think they would exist in parallel, however, offering a little more payment options

Whatever may be the situations I think fiat currencies will always remain in top when we will compare it with cryptocurrency because according to me I don't think cryptocurrency will be totally adopted by all the countries and will be considered as a global currency so the value of fiat currency is now also good and will remain good in future also.

Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals Without Fiat but it is not possible to manage crypto the demand for crypto is still high. In that case if cryptocurrencies are adopted then the use of Fiat will continue to decrease and crypto will improve.

• +1 1

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies, and fiat currencies cannot disappear This is not possible because countries will not allow this to happen, but perhaps over time cryptocurrencies will be accepted as a method of payment such as fiat currencies

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are a wonderful thing better than fiat. Because the cryptocurrency is easily found and does not need liquid money in the country. Because the cash liquidity, if you say or need to print a new category in the country, the economy will deteriorate unless you have gold. Are you with me on this matter?

• +2 1