The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

The Bitcoin Miner Which realy Pay You.

Dear Buddies, 

I have somthing for you. The Bitcoin Miner is an app in Windows  10 Store. Which is 100 % paying. If your Computer has GPU and you can earn with very high rate. Go install it and thanks me later. 

The Screenshots are attached for Reference. 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Dev seems to make more money with all those announcements, ckever idea but i think i could make more money with faucets and have a longer lifespan for my computer when it's not using all the all the power for few sats.

• +1 1

The mining of bitcoin is through the roof, therefore, in my view, mining btc with gpu is terrible since you will end up shortening the useful life of your pc and what you will achieve will be very little, not worth it.

I heard about this app, it is really honest, and I think the minimum amount for withdraw is 5000 Satoshi, but you need to do some tricks to benefit from a lot of earnings, thanks for reminding me, because I already know this, but I am sure there is a lot of members here who doesn't know this

• +2 1

Bitcoin mining its not easier as many think because it will consume you time and property like computer with GPU Also its very possible to make your computer life span shorter as mining activities need enough power to run the activities

Thank you for sharing this opportunity, I see that there are some members who know this website, but please can you introduce the source link on your topic so the members they can participate on this Bitcoin Miner.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think bitcoin mining is just scam.if there is some real sites but they did not pay much as our work. Mining is just waste of time. Trading is best then mining. 

• +1 1

Yes, this miner pays 100% and this means that you can fully use this type of miner. But this is very little. 

The truth is that personally I don't see profitable such apps we would just be shortening the life of our team there are many ways to earn free cryptocurrencies without compromising our pc

Actually there are quite a lot of mining sites available that gives quite a fair amount of crypto currencies. This mining websites differs the power from web to web. Not all the sites gives the same currencies in a limited time. But among all the mining websites the master coin is quite good and easy to use. Also there are other mining websites available. 

• +1 1

On 3/15/2020 at 11:25 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Buddies, 

I have somthing for you. The Bitcoin Miner is an app in Windows  10 Store. Which is 100 % paying. If your Computer has GPU and you can earn with very high rate. Go install it and thanks me later. 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

Hello buddy, can you please tell me that if this website is only available for window 10 or any other variant of windows? Because I'm using window 7. Can i use this mining website in 7? 

On 3/19/2020 at 6:52 PM, Badman001 said:

I never used any minner in my pc or in Andorid devices .I think bitcon minner are steal or personal data and may be hack on our security .

I think there is already some good way than Minners by using them we can make a good amount of money.

the last laptop i had befor aquiring a bew one got it's processor burnt as a result of this minning softwares and apps i really dont think i will be trying it again any time soon vecause i never got paid. 

Now a days crypto mining is not easy  because mining cost is high, and this type mining site I don't recommend any one, this mining site not trustable, because if we do mine in our PC are any smartphone they steel our personal data are they spread virus in our gadgets,so don't do this in our own items.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:26 PM, chrislynn said:

You means this mining sites are paid us with free of charge no deposit required for getting payments from this mining operation site I don't believe on it because I signed up on many cloud mining operation sites but all are scam sites. 

Online miners are the same as a faucet, just a hoax. I have used 3 online miners on different platforms, very little income and just a waste of time.

I have tried a lot of these sites and browsers my friend it puts a very high withdrawal limit that you may need for several months in order to withdraw a small amount and you will certainly not risk and buy only graphics cards to try this

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This application is really cool and I heard a lot from it but unfortunately we cannot reap a lot of profits through mining it because we need special equipment for mining in order to be profitable

On 3/15/2020 at 6:55 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Buddies, 

Thank you and Good Luck. 

p2.JPG

P1.JPG

One thing we've to know that having to mine using computer GPU and CPU will tend to reduce the lifespan and also having to mined up using limited amounts of GPU can't even be satisfying even if your not having to buy miners

well thanks for thiis meaningful information.i am always looking for some good mining sites or app eho really pay on the mining process.now i will look into this and decide to mine in the same app

• +1 1

I've read a line at your post that said "Microsoft will shut down it's ad network...". Seriously this reminded me of the scammers calling people claiming that the company is shutting down and refunding all customers, mostly humiliated in twitch by Kitboga. You should start watching this guy, he is hillarious and educative at the same time.

About the offer, I'm going to pass, as I don't see cloud mining as being profitable or honest towards it's users. 

I have worked with these applications before to Bitcoin mining, but it is useless because it is trying to sabotage your device and destroy it so that it will not return as it was before and with its first quality. But regarding this application I do not know I cannot judge it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are many business people who like these sites and find investing in bitcoin mining the most exciting. Bitcoin tries to raise the price of each currency through mining, but as the price of Bitcoin increases, the value of other currencies will increase.

• +1 1

Hello dude, I always doubt on the online cloud mining sites.I have so many bad experiences due to the online mining sites like CityBtc , satoshiminers etc. They really did not pay me at the end so I recommend you just follow to be a solo miner by arranging the mining equipment in your home that can profitable for you. 

But I think that this amount of profit is low in light of the resources of the device that will be used in mining, however, thanks for sharing with us the site.

be careful to mine with your pc, because in like 99.99% of the cases you will pay more in electricity fees than what you earn in term of satoshis. so, unless you have free electricity, pc mining is only a waste of money

I have not tried mining by using this site, but I will try it. Is it possible to provide more information as is the minimum withdrawal level?

THINK POSITIVE