Be Careful About New Airdrops - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Be Careful About New Airdrops

Scammers are finding airdrop programs as the heaven to cheat people. Nowadays, scammers have created so many fake airdrops bu listing their useless coins on some lower ranked exchanges. They are actively claiming user's sensitive data, never trust new airdrops without proper researches. 

17 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

There are many airdrops that are scam but if you register through a well regulated exchanges, it can help, and there are omly few well profitable airdrops and some are aso scam.  

I don't trust them at all, I don't want at the end I should be getting much disappointed that is why I don't do any airdrop or bounty again because I don't think they worth my time.

The warning about Airdrops is related to all of them not just new ones. Airdrops and Bounties require some tasks from their users but the problem with them is that they have a big delay in their payments (of course the legit ones!). I don't take part in such activities because I want to receive my earning as soon as possible. Don't let your payments accumulate in Airdrops. Withdraw frequently and if it was not possible to do it, then ignore that Airdrop and don't continue anymore.

Obviously, there are many airdrops that are used only for scaming purposes and that's why I don't like airdrops, but also some airdrops are used for advertising their new coins that they wanted to launch. There are some airdrops that I believe but the results are good.They get personal information and they can scam with you. I also suggest to be careful about these fake airdrops.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 16.05.2020 at 13:16, Lover840 said:

Our details had been stolen more than one time. They are even honest to tell you that their server was hacked. Others wouldn't do so. Now you have to change your password on each site. Recommended to always use different passwords.

You're right. Sometimes even under the guise of drops they find out our mail addresses. And then they send out emails with links to phishing sites. There are a lot of scammers now.

On 5/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, Lover840 said:

Our details had been stolen more than one time. They are even honest to tell you that their server was hacked. Others wouldn't do so. Now you have to change your password on each site. Recommended to always use different passwords.

Yes I think that you are right because having security about airdrops is important because I think that people need to be knowledgeable about airdrops because if they will use it without knowledge then they might have trouble with it. 

I think there is a lot of airdrop scams which are very common in telegrams and are traded among beginners in crypto.

14 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

I don't think all new airdrops are not threat since there are many hackers and scammers that is spreading in crypto currency world so we still need to be careful because if we don't, our hard work will turn in to stone.

Some are no threat, if you use a good exchanges or wallet, some do offer airdrops by another party though but they make sure they airdrop is actually legit and contain only secure links with more malware. 

Maximum time the airdrops are fake and they are scams. I joined quite a few telegram airdrops and i personally think that those are way more scams. Because it is hard to know which one is better and which is not. So a user should be careful always choosing a new airdrop. And those info of the post will help them to understand and recognise the perfect one for them. So make sure you choose the right thing to earn. 

Well, the real airdrops are didn't required some KYC this is just getting your email address for the contact and also allow you to joined to their telegram group for more updates, don't give some informations about from you to avoid being hacked or scammed.

2 hours ago, Basad said:

Truely most of air drops now are scams only few of them are found to be legits and even difficult to gain good amount of coins after participation, currently I don't longer participate in air drops or bounties campaign again 

Only few legit airdrops are profitable, most are not. And I have seen so many scam airdrops also. They are the most sites that can lead to pushing attack and also malware installation on wallet and exchanges devises. 

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the real airdrops are didn't required some KYC this is just getting your email address for the contact and also allow you to joined to their telegram group for more updates, don't give some informations about from you to avoid being hacked or scammed.

@Mcd0d0 Not all but some, like the yobit yoda. Some require kyc and very risky at times. I later stopped airdrop because of the kyc which is very risky, but some good airdrop which are not scam require kyc but which i can not do. In order to stay safe, what you said is the best. 

I do not take apart in such things as airdrops. They are too tricky. I prefer those ones which organizme an exchanger itself like YoBit. I've got some Water coins recently, for example. 

I never join this kind of airdrop . because there is always higher chance they're doing scams with us . I prefer to join Bounty's instaed of such kind of airdops because bounty give you always a great profit .

never share your personal emails in public place for avoid such kind of email's .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It's so bad that many Airdrops turns out to be scam, and most times there can be easily hacked and hackers would get so much information of users who register and there might use it to operate, so for me I think it's better to avoid any Airdrop that is not trusted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@Mcd0d0 Not all but some, like the yobit yoda. Some require kyc and very risky at times. I later stopped airdrop because of the kyc which is very risky, but some good airdrop which are not scam require kyc but which i can not do. In order to stay safe, what you said is the best. 

Well, the YODA airdrop is not requiring some KYC, they are just giving some links that we can do to be participated to the airdrop, they are not getting some information to us mate. I hope you may understand.

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the YODA airdrop is not requiring some KYC, they are just giving some links that we can do to be participated to the airdrop, they are not getting some information to us mate. I hope you may understand.

@Mcd0d0 read my comment very well, you I meant that not all airdrops require kyc, like for example, Yoda. I knew when the airdrop started, only what was first required is to join yobit telegram channel. 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

13 minutes ago, Basad said:

So many times some has tried attacking me directly or indirectly in telegram campaign, complicating a tricks just for me to reveal my personal keys or access to my wallets, or even ask for some little amounts of coins in exchange to upgrade your earnings just to have access to the wallets address, so that they dupe using the wallet address

This has happened to me before, but we know that our wallet is not what we can reveal to people, only the address which should be public can be revealed and it mist not in in screen shot but in a written word. 

7 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@Mcd0d0 read my comment very well, you I meant that not all airdrops require kyc, like for example, Yoda. I knew when the airdrop started, only what was first required is to join yobit telegram channel

Well, thanks for enlighten me mate, i misunderstood your quote for me, pardon from that, no i know what is you're trying to say mate, happy posting everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't participate in new airdrop because they ask our personal information including documents these days most of the projects can't survive in the market because of high competition so in that case they can sell our data 

48 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

I don't participate in new airdrop because they ask our personal information including documents these days most of the projects can't survive in the market because of high competition so in that case they can sell our data 

Not all airdrops ask for personal details, some only demands for email and that is all. Any that demands for personal details could be from scammers. 

22 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

Well, mostly of airdrops are not getting the information of their participants mate, if you're seeing some airdrop that is getting some informations from you, kindly ignored it because there is a tendency that is a scam or maybe selling your data also.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, Majeshi said:

I agree with you mate. We have to be very careful with new airdrops because many of them they are fake and they need our full details which is very risk. We should review each site before take their offers.

As you above mentioned, there are really numbers of airdrops that most of them are scammed and as you said fake. Before joining them we must make hard research about airdrop which want to join in. 

I agree with you friend, not all airdrops are safe. There are many airdrop sites that are fake and they will never pay you. We have to be very careful when we need to sign up to any airdrop sites so that we can not share our details to scammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In fact, I no longer participate in the airdrops, because most of them are fraudulent and unhelpful, so we must be careful and not waste time on that.

Life is great and enjoy it

i wouldn't sign up to any airdrop that requires my password, that's clearly a way to hack and scam people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png