Be Careful About New Airdrops - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Be Careful About New Airdrops

Guys I am writing this post because of one of emails I received yesterday.

I have signed up for a airdrop called captain bitcoin.And they have send me am e-mail telling

that their server has been attacked by hackers.

So here's a list what we have to provide when we sign up to new airdrops.

• Username
  • Email address
  • Telegram*
  • Country *
  • Mobile phone number*
  • Password*

and more.

what that means is hackers have access to all these things. But they said in email hackers didn't get

passwords. but who knows...

I think don't need to say anything about what hackers can do with these information.

So my guys here's a few tips for you from me.

*avoid sign in up for airdrops if you don't trust them.

*If you want to sign for every airdrop you see, use a dummy email that you don't use for your other real accounts.

*use different passwords in every sign up.

that's it.

If you have another tips you can put them in a comment down below.

also tell me guys,

what are your thoughts about these airdrops getting hacked ?

Don't give private information to airdrops. If an airdrop has mandatory task KYC or even the mobile phone number I'm always avoiding. These are unwanted steps, as you provide personal private information to strangers.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

You need to protect your mail with a password, and with a mobile phone that you have. Thus, tying the phone to mail, protect yourself from hacking. 

Phone number and telegram name are usually for weeding out people who try to use multiple accounts for airdrops, i am not sure would i give my phone number or an airdrop if it wasn't a company i trusted.

21 hours ago, stuntdila said:
  • Username
  • Email address
  • Telegram*
  • Country *
  • Mobile phone number*
  • Password*

That's a lot of personal information. Just giving your mobile number and email address, also with requiring a "password", might victimize innocent internet users and most likely, they'll enter the same password they use on other main accounts.

Giving also your location could be a risk, as hackers would have more hints to use your identity online for malicious intents.

The majority of the airdrops are scam, and I don't trust them at all, especially when they ask me for kyc or for deposit, I will remove them from my mind immediately, there is no trusted airdrops in the main time, so we need to be careful about them, and thanks for warning us about this

Yes of course we need to be attentive and careful about the majority of Airdrop not just with new Airdrop also with the old, because some times when an Airdrop project fail will convert to scam.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Wow I better not continue with airdrops, apparently they are dangerous thanks to this forum for warning me, they are an excellent community, now I am afraid 😞 I hope nothing bad happens, since I have noticed that they become scams, and I am afraid of my documents  private, from now on I will not continue with this type of airdrops.

This must be put attention,airdrops are popular on many as this is a good source of income also,but most of it are scams,so joining any kind of that or any sites and giving any information must be done with caution,don't just enter a site and give information easily it can be a trap or tool for hackers to have access on your data.

So it is friend we must be very careful where we leave our personal data other very important advice is to avoid participating in airdrop that do not require KYC Verification is very delicate and dangers give our identity completely to people we do not know 

Thanks for the infor you shared its so true and that's the reason I have stopped using air drops and some that I used before they asked for a deposit in oder for them to send me my earned satoshi of which I didn't do because there are many scam sites who uses this method to scam investors,let's stay safe by avoiding airdrops thanks.

Thanks for the infor you shared its so true and that's the reason I have stopped using air drops and some that I used before they asked for a deposit in oder for them to send me my earned satoshi of which I didn't do because there are many scam sites who uses this method to scam investors,let's stay safe by avoiding airdrops thanks.

A lot of the new airdrops are fake and they are created to steal your private information. They ask you for your real name and address and also ask you to send your ID photo 

Yes i am agree with you there are lot of airdrop on telegram. They get personal information and they can scam with you. I also suggest to be careful about these fake airdrops.

No, all is well. I myself took part in this program, hackers hacked it, but did not get access to your email, that's for sure. You can not worry about your mail.

those information doesnt effect much but still have some risk but if they ever ask for KYC then please just ignore such sites , dont ever trust the site that ask for KYC , KYC is very critical personal information , they sell it and its in your hand to protect your personal info 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must be careful before entering or registering any airdrops. This is to protect your privacy or information, such as the name you use or the e-mail. Often the promoters lure agents into entering the airdrops. You can also offer $ 50 to each customer using this information. Or they force you to send them a financial value in order to withdraw what you have, so you are swindled.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/15/2020 at 9:34 AM, stuntdila said:

Guys I am writing this post because of one of emails I received yesterday.

I have signed up for a airdrop called captain bitcoin.And they have send me am e-mail telling

that their server has been attacked by hackers.

So here's a list what we have to provide when we sign up to new airdrops.

• Username
  • Email address
  • Telegram*
  • Country *
  • Mobile phone number*
  • Password*

and more.

what that means is hackers have access to all these things. But they said in email hackers didn't get

passwords. but who knows...

I think don't need to say anything about what hackers can do with these information.

So my guys here's a few tips for you from me.

*avoid sign in up for airdrops if you don't trust them.

*If you want to sign for every airdrop you see, use a dummy email that you don't use for your other real accounts.

*use different passwords in every sign up.

that's it.

If you have another tips you can put them in a comment down below.

also tell me guys,

what are your thoughts about these airdrops getting hacked ?

Right, airdrops have become tool for scammers. I have also joined airdrop for ecoin in last month and after joining, hackers tried to hack my google account. Also to get coins from airdrop is not easy task now. Companies have increased many formalities to get free coins which are too much difficults. So it is better to forget about airdrops.

There are a lot of new airdrops coming up in the market today, and most of these are fake ones that don't pay people and take our information. We need to be careful about working in airdrop.We can avoid airdrops if needed. If our information goes out, we could be in big trouble in the future.

Thank you for the important change. For me, I rarely register in a new or old airdrop , but I do register it after doing a lot of research about it and whether it is true or scam.

Yes you right many of the airdrop are just a scam, so we have to be careful to protect our self , because we can lose all our account and also all our money, and that is really bad , so careful gays.

Yes, you should be wary of AIRDROPS because the majority of it is a scam and for this you must check it first before joining and participating in it

THINK POSITIVE

It is a wonderful post. These airdrops may be from those scammers who want to use some e-mails, accounts, and real names that are the same ones that we use frequently for wallets and platforms. It is a problem that may be real

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

You are right bro there are many people gathering and selling the  information just in the name of airdrop that's why we should think and only if it's genuine and investors are well-known we should invest or our data will be sold . And if we like to do it we can use temp mail for email and password.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There was also this once called self airdrop which we had to buy using Ethereum or the Ether for such, as I readily brought 1 billion of such coin which at first was mounting to $1000 but later the coin also just dead initially, as it was actually a scam token