Bitcoin For Universal Cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrew12

Bitcoin For Universal Cryptocurrency

6 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

I think that one day, after many years, people will be able to come up with something even more interesting and much more perfect.

True, for now we see Bitcoin as the perfect coin, undisputable but that could actually changed if some other crazy person launches another type of Crypto with way better feature.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

As you know The most known currency is Bitcoin so do you think it can be the universal currency type.

Yup bitcoin is most popular than other coin. bitcoin is more trusted by many people than other coins. Yes now bitcoin has become universal crypto currency.

Yes because if we look at the rankings in cryptocurrencies, bitcoin got the rank 1 so we can see on this that bitcoin can be a universal currency type. 

On 10/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

As you know The most known currency is Bitcoin so do you think it can be the universal currency type.

Bitcoin would be at this moment the crypto currency that would be adopted as a global payment, as it is the most well known, oldest, etc... but it still lacks the technology to escalate to a global currency... transfers would take days or weeks and would be made at a very high cost...

1 minute ago, cagari said:

I think thаt the BTC has much mоre esteеm thаn thе sаmе dоllar in spite оf the rеаlity that thеrе's and therе's а dollаr authority.

Yeah. Bitcoin must have to compete to flat currency in order to show its full potential. Not sure if bitcoin will be universal money but I' m pretty, sure it is now universal currency. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

It is already acting like a universal currency as it has a lot of features for all the people of all the world. We just waiting for the time when everyone know about it and everyone will adopt it for their businesses and purchases. 

It was Bitcoin that was formed into a kind of symbol of the cryptocurrency world, a recruiter, attracting more and more new members to the multi-million army of the crypto community. Bitcoin and blockchain are an inseparable standard.

pxf.jpg

Bitcoin is the master currency and that sustains part of this world of cryptocurrencies since most alternate currencies try to approach its functionality to achieve mass acceptance, of course not all of them achieve it. Bitcoin is known even to those who oppose it. Hopefully at some point I will overcome all barriers and obstacles to its mass adoption.

iam sure one day people will regret why they dont dont used this before. and that day is not very far when 90 percent people use crypto. maybe in 2022

On 10/16/2019 at 5:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

Bitcoin is already known as an universal currency in crypto planet ltd. Lol 😁 But if i honestly say, there is no possibility of bitcoin to be universal currency type. And the main reason is banks don't allow currency where they have no control. We can also blamed on SWIFT. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/16/2019 at 5:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

yes bitcoin is a universal currency... no issues on it.. when somebody tell about crypto currency then bitcoin name firstly come everybody's mind then come other coin like ETH, LTC ... that's why i can tell bitcoin is father of all coin and is rules all over the crypto world and it is the universal currency..

I honestly don't think we get in this situation. Bitcoin is the best in terms of adoption and also as a seniority in the cryptocurrency market. But as technology, transaction costs, transaction speed, global energy consumption, there are many other much better currencies.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

Crypto is the universal crypto currency because it will give us good profit then the other coin if we trade on it. BTC movement is so much fast and it run all the crypto market and if the BTC will go to up all the crypto market will go up and when it will sell all the crypto market will come down.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 7:04 AM, Andrew12 said:

Yes, because it was already programmed by the world elites, only that they are hiding a war against it to pretend dementia that they did not create it, then over time they will accentuate it enough to be the top currency of everything globally to be able to control Better the masses of people in the world.

On 11/9/2019 at 12:59 PM, Andrew12 said:

But we know how the other coins are abruptly growing. We may also consider all those coins who were getting into the market next to bitcoin and they present some urge to represent their own identity.

Bitcoin has a limit because if we presently wanted to use it globally and adopt it... it would not work... there were times that the network got so clogged that some transfers were taking days... the block size is just too small for escalation... this is why it would be so important that the lightning network actually works

And there are several altcoins that don't have these problems and are ready for adoption... so ... maybe btc will become store of value and another coin day-to-day money

7 hours ago, dentolas said:

Bitcoin has a limit because if we presently wanted to use it globally and adopt it... it would not work... there were times that the network got so clogged that some transfers were taking days... the block size is just too small for escalation... this is why it would be so important that the lightning network actually works

And there are several altcoins that don't have these problems and are ready for adoption... so ... maybe btc will become store of value and another coin day-to-day money

To be honest, Bitcoin has a lot of problems right now with transactions but developers are already working to fix that. Lightning network was already created it just needs a little improvement before everyone will be able to to use

I will give my guess, bitcoin is not just going to be the universal currency, he is going to be in the same place with the fiat currency, this coin it is very important to hold and invest 

1 hour ago, Rares002 said:

To be honest, Bitcoin has a lot of problems right now with transactions but developers are already working to fix that. Lightning network was already created it just needs a little improvement before everyone will be able to to use

I agree, the Lightning Network is one of the best possibilities for fix the problem, sometimes we forget that these things are still very young and need a lot of development to work properly... it is evolving fast and I think crypto will be ready for adoption very soon

1 hour ago, dentolas said:

I agree, the Lightning Network is one of the best possibilities for fix the problem, sometimes we forget that these things are still very young and need a lot of development to work properly... it is evolving fast and I think crypto will be ready for adoption very soon

Bitcoin is still pretty young if we think about it. I mean only 10 years have passed since it was created and we can already see how big it became and how much potential it has in the future

41 minutes ago, Rares002 said:

Bitcoin is still pretty young if we think about it. I mean only 10 years have passed since it was created and we can already see how big it became and how much potential it has in the future

When we really think about it it is crazy, right?! 10 years from creation and we are now discussing things like government cryptos, regulations, banks going to blockchain, BTC around 10k, worldwide adoption, etc... so many people got involved and it is only the beginning

2 hours ago, dentolas said:

When we really think about it it is crazy, right?! 10 years from creation and we are now discussing things like government cryptos, regulations, banks going to blockchain, BTC around 10k, worldwide adoption, etc... so many people got involved and it is only the beginning

Yeah, it really is something crazy and I think that was exactly Satoshi plan and that's why he chose to disappear because he didn't want to take part in all of this

31 minutes ago, Rares002 said:

Yeah, it really is something crazy and I think that was exactly Satoshi plan and that's why he chose to disappear because he didn't want to take part in all of this

There are so many stories about Satoshi that I actually don't know what to think.... if it is one person, I completely understand why he vanished... when we see certain personalities in crypto world we understand why someone would avoid the hype...

1 minute ago, dentolas said:

There are so many stories about Satoshi that I actually don't know what to think.... if it is one person, I completely understand why he vanished... when we see certain personalities in crypto world we understand why someone would avoid the hype...

I completely understand you because I am thinking the same thing. I stopped reading any kind of story about Satoshi because there are just so many theories and stories that you don't know which one to belive

11 minutes ago, Rares002 said:

I completely understand you because I am thinking the same thing. I stopped reading any kind of story about Satoshi because there are just so many theories and stories that you don't know which one to belive

And to add up, all that hype surrounding it is only helping guys like the one from BCHSV that come out and claim to be Satoshi... I vote to leave the guy/guys/companies alone and let it fall into history books and respect his will to remain anonymous