Bitcoin For Universal Cryptocurrency - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrew12

Bitcoin For Universal Cryptocurrency

For now we can not use Bitcoin as global universal currency for various reasons.
Current regimes will not allow that, as they can't control it.
Other reason is fees. Imagine 10 times more people using Bitcoin.... Fees would be huge,
Maybe lightning can solve this, will have to wait and see.

Wow, this is just rambling for payment isn't it? Bitcoin is not a universal crypto at all, no crypto is universal if anything the only payment that's close to universal is the US dollar and that's not accepted in plenty of places. To get to get a place where it's "universally" accepted there needs to be an acceptance for everyone without security or use concerns. This could be a WeChat like society where everyone runs that or one that immediately goes to people's bank accounts in their local fiat and the bank takes the crypto (which they sell with fees added to their investment account users) but we are nowhere near that yet.

1 hour ago, Andrew12 said:

As you know The most known currency is Bitcoin so do you think it can be the universal currency type.

I don't think bitcoin is the most known currency now. Not everyone knows it and how to use it. And how it will be accepted as universal currency?
You need to help by telling your family and friends about bitcoin. 

Just now, Andrew12 said:

As you know The most known currency is Bitcoin so do you think it can be the universal currency type.

man

Just now, hexwin said:

For now we can not use Bitcoin as global universal currency for various reasons.
Current regimes will not allow that, as they can't control it.
Other reason is fees. Imagine 10 times more people using Bitcoin.... Fees would be huge,
Maybe lightning can solve this, will have to wait and see.

Again i encounter this word "lightning" what is lightning? the last time i heard it was from from post saying electrum is about to support lightning  on its next release!

6 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

man

Again i encounter this word "lightning" what is lightning? the last time i heard it was from from post saying electrum is about to support lightning  on its next release!

Lightning is a second layer protocol, you open a channel with a user (someone you buy stuff from repeatedly) and you can send tons of btc over lightning quickly, cheaply. Until you close the channel those coins don't make a standard Bitcoin Transactions.

Think of it as opening a bar tab, you order drinks and don't have to do full bulky transactions for each one and just a single one when you settle the account.

I think it could but it seems very difficult to me. The leading and developed countries like US, China do not support digital market projects with open arms. Due to this its very difficult. If these economic giants take digital currencies with open arms then it could be.

But that is really happening. There is no platform or website that deals in cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin is not supported
You may not find on a site Dash or Litecoin
But Bitcoin is impossible not to find

THINK POSITIVE

The popularity is increasing day by day as it was added as a method of payment in several sites 
They thrive and are handled by people all over the world

It's actually one of the best possibilities that bitcoin is providing for us, it doesn't matter where you are located are the one who you are trying to send money is, the only thing that matters is having a btc address

yes soon it will become the universal currency because it is becoming more popular in the world, and every organization will use the bitcoin will be the no.1 currency in the whole universe.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/16/2019 at 4:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

If from universal you mean that it can replace the Fiat Currency then it is not going to happen but it can compete with crypto if it become stable.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

I think it will definitely be like this. bitcoin deserves it in every respect. The world is submerged in unlimited paper money. countries are constantly indebted and therefore the people are dragged into difficult conditions. It's time to get rid of unlimited assets, we'll do it with bitcoin.

On 10/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, Andrew12 said:

Many expect from us the cryptocurrency community that wants the cryptocurrency to become a universal currency one day. I was among those who hoped that someday that would happen.

I think that the BTC has much more value than the same dollar despite the fact that there is and there is a dollar hegemony.

i don't think that BTC can replace a physical money for a lot of reason but it can play a great role changing the entire payment system around the world

1 hour ago, yosef.zakkor92 said:

i don't think that BTC can replace a physical money for a lot of reason but it can play a great role changing the entire payment system around the world

That's right maybe it cannot change the entire fiat money in the world but it can have a serious impact on it. Maybe governments will inspire and do something better for the people even though that's less likely to happen 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:29 PM, Thefighter said:

It can become the usiversal currency but I don't think it is going to happen at least not in the near future and that is because even though bitcoin is well known, it is still not accepted by many governments as a legal payment methods. 

Well, i understand government didn't want to give legal right to bitcoin as payment methods (I mean officialy) Since the price was fluctuate and the market was violatile, that was the right choice and Yes bitcoin was universal currency but i dont think bitcoin can replace fiat currency until next few years, Well, we will see!

Well as bitcoin always ranked number one in cryptocurrencies, i think it can be universal and most people are more familiar to bitcoin than other cryptocurrencies.

On 16.10.2019 at 14:04, Andrew12 said:

I think that one day, after many years, people will be able to come up with something even more interesting and much more perfect.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

1 hour ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Year after year bitcoin became more and more famous and the posibility that bitcoin became an universal currency isn't an impossible idea but i think this will take a long time

It certainly won't be a universal currency because something like that needs to be stable if it wants adoption worldwide because you cant expect people to use bitcoin and lose 2% when the transaction arrives thr othet way.

i hope bitcoin is the more secure and fast system everybody should accept this i don't know why they aren't accept it. it's very safe for me

I would love to see bitcoin as universal currency, it will directly affect US dollars ,lessen the power of $$$.

Actually it will.be really great to see btc universally accepted and we might see this in reality in next few decades or years. All banking services might shut down due to bitcoin and that huge banking fees will be closed.

Isn't universal yet? A lot of people are primarily using btc both on their wallets ajd earnings. Bitcoin is above all altcoins and there's possibility could gone universal. If that happens, that would help countries to truly acknowledge bitcoin at last. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"