Which coin investing is risk free? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

Which coin investing is risk free?

I am a not trader and I am not know which coin is best for invest. anybody know about this please tall us which is risk free. for example Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Binance coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT).

I think the best coin to invest in is BTC and ETH and LTC . Now there’s price is down fo 40 %.so in my opinion is good to invest in ,but you have to wait solved this problem of corona virus.

Hello dear friend, the price has dropped a lot now. The prices of all the coins are very low, so now we have to wait and see when the prices will go up.thank you

There is no cryptocurrency free of risks even if it is high in price, like bitcoin. Now you can look at prices. All cryptocurrencies have fallen in price due to Corona virus, so that some currencies have fallen more than 60%.

I think  bitcoin  ,litecoin, xrp,ETHare risk free to investment.  Because there is less chance  for these coins to down in prices. I download think that there prices will goes down alot.

If you want to trade there is a many good coinst to invest or trade with it !
Like bitcoin and litecon ! its the best for me because in the normal days its increase at least 1%

No coin is actually risks free, as for me, as nonvoin is permanently on constant price tags or ever increasing as they must fluctuate and so having to gain from Crypto, us best from bear seasons and to gradually improving bull run

For me i don't invest right now because of the virus and the market isn't good enough for buying any crypto currency yet. i recommend you some good currencies : algo, xtz, ltc, btc, ada, ont good luck.

Like other investments, the digital market is risky. That’s why there’s no coin that’s completely safe to buy. However, some are safer than others. Take the example of Bitcoin. Despite experiencing volatility, it always bounces back. Ethereum is also trusted by many users.

If you want to invest I suggest you to to use the first 10 coins in the market, all of them are good, I can say that bitcoin, etherium, litecoin and xrp, all of these are good for investing or trading, but the pervious experience is needed anyway, even if that coin was good but don't try to get deeper if you don't have enough experience 

There is none coin that is risk free investments because when we think investment in crypto market then its we think about take risk for our business because without taking risk we cannot earn high profits. 

There is no currency and not without risk my dear brother. You just have to study your moves before continuing on to one. For example, now Bitcoin knows a decrease, but it is suitable for buying. I am talking about the long term useful. Check the latest news and then you will know the appropriate time to buy or sell. Any currency in general

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Investing involves risk and I don't think theirs any crypto coin that is risk free to invest in therefore,invest not what you can't afford to lose thanks.

Just put an oreder of stop lose that is all, but for sure investment is dangerous while the market is not stable at all.

13 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

I am a not trader and I am not know which coin is best for invest. anybody know about this please tall us which is risk free. for example Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Binance coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT).

I don't think that there's any investment in crypto field without any risks. There are always some risks, but they might be high risks or low ones. In the meantime, everyone is suggesting to buy Bitcoin at this low price because all experts are predicting a huge rise in the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins.

Actually, my friend, there is no digital currency and it is not risk-free, but the best currencies to invest for me are bitcoin, ethereum and LTC, and this is the time to buy currencies because their price is low.

Investment is done under the shadow of risk so we can't say that investment of this coin will be risk free. But some of best coins are BTC, ETH, LTC.. 

Currently, I think the best investment you can make is using Ethereum and Ripple because, because of the large drop, you will achieve high profits when the price rises.

Hello my friend
I reserve that the xrp or xlm coin is better for storage because their price is going up with bitcoin going up

In my opinion, BTC Ethereum and Litecoin would be best for investing as these prices are tolerable even when prices are low.  They are very expensive.  So I think if investing, these coins should be done by.

I'll give you the correct arrangement for the safest currencies. Bitcoin comes first, it is the most expensive and the great father for cryptocurrencies. Then comes Ethereum, Litcoin and the rest of the currencies. It is new and insecure.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is like you asking which business is risk free, absolutely none.

But if you want to ask about which of the has a lesser risk, then I can recommend BTC, LTC, and ETH for you. Now, the price of them has reduced to a little above halve if what it was weeks ago. It is a blessing in disguise for new investors to invest now. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There is always risk in the crypto market, if there was no risk, so no gain. Always make your own research before buying any coin and never believe to other people's advice. Just be wise and smart.

I think that there isn't any coin on crypto without risk. Crypto is very risky world and this is advantage and disadvantage at the same time.