How to Cryptocurrency sent and receive? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

How to Cryptocurrency sent and receive?

Dear friend. I am newer. I cannot know how to cryptocurrency send and receive? can cryptocurrencies can sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys? anybody know about this please tell us.

If you want to send your  btc to any of your  friend  or any other  to whom you  want  to sent. He will give  you  his bitcoin wallet adress. When  you  click  on withdraw  in yobit  put their  his wallet  adress. You can send btc in this way.

• +1 1

Welcome with me

Sending and receiving the cryptocurrency is done through the wallet address, in case you send an amount you must enter the address of the wallet of the recipient and confirm the transaction
The same thing if you receive the encryption from another party - you must provide it with your wallet address, in order for the encryption to be sent to you

My friend, you can easily transfer to anyone. All you have to do is enter your digital wallet, then enter the mailer and put the address of the person’s wallet to which you want to send coins and the amount you want and then send.

The easy way is not difficult
All you need is the address of a portfolio that you are working on. You will find the address of each portfolio for any currency in the place designated for it. Go to the farewell and you will find adherent numbers and letters such as this figure 3B6SUi ... EGvfzCQe  
You copy and send it to the person who wants to send you a certain value of currency, or if you want to send you, you need a special address for it. 

I hope I have given him my answer

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

14 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend. I am newer. I cannot know how to cryptocurrency send and receive? can cryptocurrencies can sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys? anybody know about this please tell us.

First, you need a destination, whether you're sending cryptocurrencies or receiving them. Make sure that you type the wallet address correctly because there are a lot of scamming actions happening because of low knowledge owned by some users. Finally, sending any amount of a cryptocurrency will require a fee for the transaction to be completed.

You can send money between you and friends by obtaining the address of the wallet of the person you want to send the money to and you can apply the method in reverse if the person wants to send the money to you

As an example you can consider the cryptocurrency as a fiat money and bank, so to send or receive fiat money you need to have an account bank, so the same thing with cryptocurrency you need a wallet to send and receive crypto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My dear friend, for each wallet, there is a special reception address for it, so in the event that you want to send, you must put in the area of transmission the wallet address to which you will send the amount. In the event of reception, you must give the wallet address consisting of 34 boxes to the sending person so that he can send the amount to you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic. But give me some time so I can search this issue and find out. And help you with information about it.

There is an address for every coin that it use to send to any other wallet into exchange and wallet both ways all things are simple.

It is very simple and you can do this by going to your wallet and choosing the address of the currency you want to get the address from and sending the address to the person who wants to send money to your account or enter the address inside the site that you want to withdraw from

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, every coun has a specific address for it and using that address is important to send them, some of them has memo so you need to but it with the address like xrp 

In order to send crypto between two parties you are required to use your wallet address. The person sending the crypto will input the wallet address, also known as the public key, of the receiver and confirm the sending of crypto to that address. The person receiving the crypto will then get the crypto in their wallet within 48 hours, depending on the network. It is that simple. Never share your private keys as this could result in hacking.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Basically bitcoins are sent or received vai a wallet address and a bitcoin wallet generates unique wallet addresses for each transaction on a sequence.

Yes brother you can definately sent and receive bitcoin between two parties. But for that thou need to have medium to do so. Such medium is called to be crypto exchanging apps or sites which provides you addresses for both sending and receiving. Thank you.

You can send cryptocurrencies at no charge. You can also send your cryptocurrency to your wallet for a small fee. This is my opinion. Thanks

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yobit exchange provide this facility to send your bitcoin without any fees, but you and your friend need yobit account when both have yobit account, then you transfer your bitcoin first go to transfer option then generatio yobit code and put this code where you transfer your bitcoins,your friend receive bitcoins without any fees.

Depending on your wallet, you might just need a password to access it, although for sure you will need to extract the private keys or json file, or the phrase in order to be in control. If you don't have access to your mobile/desktop wallet for any reason, the private key would be enough to access your funds through other wallets/services.

If you want to send a cryptocurrency, you need to know the number of the cryptocurrency wallet and thereby send it by the number of the cryptocurrency wallet. 

Well to recieve a coin from a friend you will actually send your wallet address to your friend so he can send to you , then if you want to send if your using yobit exchange  you click on withdraw and put In that your friend wallet address and send to him or her .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

if you want to send or receive any cryptocurrency then yiu should be registered with some wallets .after registration you will get a wallet address yhat is generated automatically.and same the way receiver will have to be register with some wallet and he also will have wallet address.just click on the send or receive options put thr correct address and go on

On 3/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, omaralirajbd said:

I think you may send or receive cryptotalk currency through many ways. But first you may have to create a wallet in yobit or other site. Then you may easily send or receive crypto currency

On 3/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Yes, crypto currencies can send and receive between two parties directly without involvement of third party. If you want to send any coin to other person then take receiver's wallet address of coin and send him. And if you want to receive then give your wallet address of coin to sender. First create wallet for crypto coins, where you would get deposit and withdrawal addresses for coins.