Cryptocurrency Cemetery - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptocurrency Cemetery

32 minutes ago, Sofia43 said:

Thank for sharing the link of the site I will like to visit the site to see list of all dead coins.

You may also find dead coins cemetery on the end of the list of yobit's coins that are listed for trading with. It could be that there might be a dead coins cemetery on all exchanges out there.

236063297_Screenshot_2020-05-01httpsyobitnet.png.a8043bc34172b07afe46185a79b985d7.png

Edited by teminalibug

this is very good to see deadcoins, although i doubt that this list will be much use to those that are planning on trading or that are looking to the future in terms of new investments. When a coin is dead, it should be left dead and forgotten in my opinion and the next prospective investment should be made based on the results that are obtained there. I think that this is very important because if you live in the past you will never move forward and succeed with crypto.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/15/2020 at 12:42 AM, Nezar said:

How are you all while I am today doing many searches and found many important things and I wanted to share with you this participation and I hope you like it
I want to present you with this site that displays many of the currencies that were famous one day and when they died and also this site provides a list of currencies that were subjected to hacking or attack like the ETC coin that was attacked 51% and more than a million dollars were hacked
It also provides a list of currencies that are simulations or imitations of other currencies The idea of the site is cute and I think it deserves a visit

The site link for people who want to visit it
https://deadcoins.com

I think that it is unfortunate to those people that anticipated each coins because I think that they got disappointed when the news comes that their coins that they invested hard is dead and their money will go to watse. It think that it is sad too for the sited that they died in this cruptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Thank you for a great website, it seems that he has an extensive database of deadly Crypto projects, I think it is unfair for some investment to die due to bad project management or fraud.

Edited by Captain Karim

Thanks for sharing. I just tried it and was surprised. This is probably a good site to see the fraudulent coins. I see a lot of money. I feel dizzy. It also has failed projects. I have added it to the important list that I need to note.

I heard about that before and this site specializes in adding any cryptocurrency it has expired and is no longer of value or in other words it is considered a dead currency

Life is great and enjoy it

this can show you that even if a project seemed promising in the beginning, if it isn't always maintained properly it will die

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

no doubt there are many currencies that when out to the market and could not stay in line due to problems in the trading, market volume and also because of financial problems that effect all cryptocurrencies and others only went out to finance some fraud function.

This is a good post I have used this site really and it is useful for us to know the currencies that lost their value in the market and know the history of these digital currencies, which makes us predict some of the current currencies similar to the dead currencies

Thank you to share this website with us , because will be very helpful for us , from it we can take a know how we can analyze the coins to know what will happen in future , and this is very important to never investing your money in a wrong coin.

• +2 1

this site can help to know all about dead coins and if anyone try out scam through airdrops of those coins but while i was checking the coins I saw LINK over there and i wonder how ? or this site is misleading ?

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this wonderful site. Indeed, it is a site worth visiting. I saw many cryptocurrencies that were hacked and stolen and led to the disappearance and death of these currencies.

• +1 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:42 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all while I am today doing many searches and found many important things and I wanted to share with you this participation and I hope you like it
I want to present you with this site that displays many of the currencies that were famous one day and when they died and also this site provides a list of currencies that were subjected to hacking or attack like the ETC coin that was attacked 51% and more than a million dollars were hacked
It also provides a list of currencies that are simulations or imitations of other currencies The idea of the site is cute and I think it deserves a visit

I just would like to ask knew thing, are these crypto cemetery dead coins have no chance of ever recovering or they could if something is done about them?

On 3/15/2020 at 12:42 AM, Nezar said:

This is very helpful to know. 

I'm going to visit that site right now to know some information about some dead coins. 

I'm sure that the site will help me to learn new knowledge about some coins before. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for the effort you provided on this topic. I am interested in looking into the most important incidents that I have had in the field of crypto over the past years and this site may help me.

In yobit we can see that many new coins are introduce and slowly it goes dead. I see in the case of dice , yobit provided 7 million coins to its users. And the starting price of it was .00015 doge and in 3 days it falls to .00005 doge. And I believe that it will go dead. The reason behind this is, when it was introduce most of the users who have this coin started selling it in fear of decreasing value and ultimately the coins value gone very less

• +1 1

Although this site is new for me but it helps me to know about the crypto currencies. There were so many coins in the past that they could not keep up. It will be good if we avoid dead coins.  Because researching of dead coin kills our time. If we need small price of coin, deadcoin will help us otherwise not   

I see, very good contribution, I ever wondered about what finally happened with some projects and to be clear about how not to fall into deceit. Good data from the referential site, I think it will help to know and understand the errors. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

The benefit of this site is to know the history of the currencies, and therefore the hardworking person will read projects, goals, and the method of making currencies that have died and will compare them with the current and most similar currencies with them, compare them and predict the future, and thus try to avoid failed projects

• +4 1

Excellent site for minimizing the importance of selling before the crash. The rapid collapse is the reason long-term holders forget to sell their coins before it is too late. I saw Coss coin there, and HYPEd was badly exchanged by users. .

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, i didn't know that there's a place for the dead coins here in cryptocurrency because these coins are not usable by having a small amount of value, in yobit there's a lot of dead coins which is available from free coins, you're allowed to get sone free coins there.

Well it's a good idea too, to read about some failed projects, dead coins because for the first time they also started well but along the way failed to meet up, break the chain of competition to reach the apex. This will add more understandings to you on what, when, and how to invest on crypto coins.

Thank you for sharing this information

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If a miner or mining pool controls more than half of the total hashrate, it means that they can fully control the network. They can then add new blocks, manipulate double operations, and refuse to confirm new transactions.

In addition, a 51% attack can allow attackers to spend the same currency multiple times (a so-called double transaction). An operation that absolutely should not be performed with cryptocurrency, as this will make it practically unusable. However, the attacking party cannot change the information in already created blocks or generate new coins.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:42 PM, Nezar said:

The site seems to be good because its will really people especially for the newbies who don't know which coin they could use to invest, so this site will show them which coin to buy, because also me I was buying a dead coin without to know if it was already dead, so that I was got a loss of $150. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It just tells you that, you need to be careful with your investments. Crypto currency is the thing right now, and everyone is putting money in it, but when you put money in shit coins, you will loose all of it. Most of the coins that are there, had an ICO and i am sure made enough money, and just ran with it. So be careful what you invest in.