What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

I think the prices will start incre gradually and eventually get back to their original prices and that is why it is a very good idea to invest in bitcoin right now as its price will increase and make profit for those who have invested.

• +5 1

On 3/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, khan188 said:

Well, as this sharp decline is because of Virus issue. As we found any hope to fight the virus everything will be normal and the prices will go there again from where came. 

Gladly the bitcoin finally recovered from the effect of pandemic and the price possible to twice the current price in the near future. 

Let's wait for it to happen. 

• +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If we see the Market current price it's really nice, because as we know we are facing the huge pandemic and every market like stock is down but btc managed to be on 9-10k for more than weeks and now also. So sure after this covid-19 ends the Market is going to pump more.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Crypto prices are not stable, it varies all the time and it is completely normal. It is hard to predict the prices of crypto but i hope that it will continue to increase.

• +2 1

I think it is normal for all cryptocurrency prices to drop at that time about two months ago because of the spread of the Corona virus and its negative impact on the entire global economy, but now we have overcome this crisis and cryptocurrency prices have risen again

• +5 1

On 3/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, khan188 said:

Well, as this sharp decline is because of Virus issue. As we found any hope to fight the virus everything will be normal and the prices will go there again from where came. 

Gladly the price finally recovered from that and possible to double the price in next month based on some expert predictions. 

My analysis it will happen soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The whole thing is a correction to the price, meaning that the upward price movement needs a corrective course every period in order to invest in a higher and better increase.

• +2 1

On 3/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

Well most of members or crypto lovers are using an specific site to view the movement of the Cryptocurrency prices since the market is very volatile also they take the advices or prediction of the expert in Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

The down market of currencies main reason is the virus and everyone facing problem with it we have to be make our self enough strong to handle every problem we are facing and I think this is a time when we should keep our investments on hold position because if we sell in this period then a huge losses we have to face many of investors have already put in their investment in the currencies so they don't have any option they have to hold for sometime.

• +3 1

I don't fear that much when price falls because its a normal thing in crypto currencies market. Sometimes it makes me fear because i may need profit at that time when price falls! But its a normal thing because its the market habit. 

• +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

12 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well most of members or crypto lovers are using an specific site to view the movement of the Cryptocurrency prices since the market is very volatile also they take the advices or prediction of the expert in Cryptocurrency.

That's true mate, and the site which is the most viewing site to see the current price of all coins is the coinmarketcap, but for me, I'm using the blockfolio app, this app can see the whole coin prices but I'm just selecting the bitcoin, ethereum, sol and the ripple because this coins are important thing to see the price.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

That's true mate, and the site which is the most viewing site to see the current price of all coins is the coinmarketcap, but for me, I'm using the blockfolio app, this app can see the whole coin prices but I'm just selecting the bitcoin, ethereum, sol and the ripple because this coins are important thing to see the price.

Thanks for sharing mate i honestly don't usually use those kind of app or sites because i didn't have any idea what is the most trusted then i see this, thanks again i can finally try those sites and app you mentioned above.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:45 AM, Jahida 67 said:

Yes, for some time all the coins have dropped in price. Is it because I do not know why I hope that if he knows you are telling me then I would be very benefited.

Some coins dropped their prices because of the down of the bitcoin price which affects the value of some coins. 

Just wait for some time and it will rise again. 

• +4 1

already after a long dump in Crypto market we see that price of Bitcoin start recovering now Bitcoin tradable on $9500 . 

I think Corona as well , higher selling orders , mining is stopped ( for some time ) this is main reason behind dumping in it's price .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

6 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Thanks for sharing mate i honestly don't usually use those kind of app or sites because i didn't have any idea what is the most trusted then i see this, thanks again i can finally try those sites and app you mentioned above.

Well, i will prefer to you this two because this is a trusted sites and many people are using it so you should try it also, i hope you may used it mate.

• +1 1

Hopefully the price will still rise again by next few month we expect the price to shoot up to $10000 right now the price of Bitcoin is not less than $9000.

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i will prefer to you this two because this is a trusted sites and many people are using it so you should try it also, i hope you may used it mate.

Of course buddy, after i learned those site and app, i immediately view those so i can check the movement of the Cryptocurrency that i am eyeing to. This forum is a great help for everybody because of knowledge its share by members here.

Everybody here have his own opinion and analysis but to my own opinion I prefer to check the market situations and see what best to do if I am to wait for the price to rise or to sell to avoid losing.

4 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Everybody here have his own opinion and analysis but to my own opinion I prefer to check the market situations and see what best to do if I am to wait for the price to rise or to sell to avoid losing.

You are not wrong, we do check for recent prices but there are times I also make use of stop loss for certain reasons especially for bitcoin and strong altcoins because I can not always be online monitoring the price. 

21 hours ago, Yomose said:

I also make use of stop loss for certain reasons especially for bitcoin and strong altcoins because I can not always be online monitoring the price. 

Stops loss is good to be applied when you are busy and you don't have time to watch the price most especially in the night time you may like to sleep if you don't use stop loss you can cancelled the order mistakenly or miss the right opportunity to make profit and you end up losing most in the forex trade.

basically in the mid of March there was big dump where bitcoin came down from $8800 to $3900 after that bitcoin recovered very fast on 25th of march bitcoin was hovering around $5500 which was very good 

Presently the price of Most of the cryptocurrency is normal not too high not too low. But most of the traders predicted that the price will be low in this crisis time. Which is not so true. But I predict that in future after the the crisis will over the prices will surely increase

15 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Stops loss is good to be applied when you are busy and you don't have time to watch the price most especially in the night time you may like to sleep if you don't use stop loss you can cancelled the order mistakenly or miss the right opportunity to make profit and you end up losing most in the forex trade.

Especially, I use stop lose if I want to sleep, and for any sharp fall of price, I had helped a lot. But it also has disadvantages in which the price of the coin may rise above normal after stop lose is used. So while using it, we must use it in a way that will favour us. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, P A Ashif said:

Presently the price of Most of the cryptocurrency is normal not too high not too low. But most of the traders predicted that the price will be low in this crisis time. Which is not so true. But I predict that in future after the the crisis will over the prices will surely increase

Bitcoin has maintained its good price despite this difficult financial crisis that the world is going through due to the Corona virus, and this is very important as Bitcoin gained people's confidence as a result of its stability in this great crisis.

Basically for you to understand what brings currency prices up or down, you have to acknowledge that there are several good and bad news that affect price directly.

For example if an exchange eventually got scammed and lost investments currencies will drop way too much because traders will be willing to take their money out of there (as selling therefore price drops)

The same goes to when good news are heard, investors will take on the opportunities and invest.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/