What is the purpose of Bitcoin Halving? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

What is the purpose of Bitcoin Halving?

Bitcoin halving is a primary function of the Bitcoin protocol. The code can be found on the Bitcoin Core Github and below is an excerpt of the code that makes Bitcoin halving possible. The block reward will be halved every 210,000 blocks.

Yes, basically! The reason for the half-growth of Bitcoin is actually to reduce the supply of Bitcoin and in fact I think that if there is time here, the demand for Bitcoins will increase more than the price of Bitcoin. And I think those who have actually invested in the time will benefit.

For the reason that bitcoin is a deflationary coins as it suffer a limit reserve cap. accordingly every 4 existence the hinder rewards are halved subsequently the reward will be a reduced amount of every 4 living until they access entirely this and zero new.

According to my knowledge, halving is the situation of any market where the supply of the products decrease due to decrease in their production and that also cause to increase in their prices. Same the thing happened the in Crypto world, when there is decrease in supply of Bitcoin, the Bitcoin halving occurs. In this situation, the price are goes up and difficult to buy but it would be beneficial for the investors who holds the Bitcoin before halving.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well, the purpose of bitcoin halving is to adding the supply of bitcoin to the network, it can be replenish the total supply of bitcoin and this is why it helps the price of bitcoin to increased by having a new supply of bitcoin.

Bitcoin plays an essential role for us. Bitcoin is what we need. It's a very good coin. Now the price of Bitcoin is being increased. Its profit is also unmatched by the supply of demand. From here you can buy and sell the product of your choice.

Bitcoin halving make bitcoin more accurate and fast growing cryptocurrency , i want to learn more about from different sites and posts about bitcoin halving and many other halving. so if any one have more information i would love to know about that .thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I don't have much knowledge about Bitcoin halving. From from what I have heard and read, Bitcoin halving will increase the demand for Bitcoins. Thus value of Bitcoin will increase.

Bitcoin halving make bitcoin more accurate and fast growing cryptocurrency , i want to learn more about from different sites and posts about bitcoin halving and many other halving. so if any one have more information i would love to know about that .thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Hello mate, Bitcoin halving is an event where the block reward for mining new bitcoin is halved, meaning that bitcoin miners will receive 50% less bitcoin for every transaction they verify. BTC halving occurs every 210,000 blocks, which equates to a halving occurring approximately every 4 years. I think it will be great for the price increasing.

• +5 1

The purpose of the halving is to raise the difficulty for mining so the supply becomes even more limited. It helps the price to rise. Look at the bitcoin price chart history and you will see that after each halving bitcoin price almost makes an 10x. The next halving is near 3 years from current time, so you can make your own calculations and try to predict it's future price 🙂 Impressive isn't it 🙂 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

An important platform and base set up by Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, half is the process of reducing the rate at which new digital currencies are created. Specifically, the word halving refers to the events that reduce the block mining rewards offered
Through it, the amount of Bitcoin is halved

We can learn a lot about Bitcoin here because we can learn a lot from those who know about it here. If you get their support, we can learn a lot about it because there is a lot to know about those who don't know yet.  Be able to know something good and have a lot of ideas about Bitcoin

It is a logical operation that helps burn the coins in circulation. People are often motivated by this as it boosts the price of btc just as seen and witnessed in 2016

• +1 1

On 3/15/2020 at 12:00 AM, Migo said:

Bitcoin having cuts down the supply of bitcoin, making the asset more scarce, so if the demand is there, the price likely will increase, like what happened in 2016 when we saw the last halving, and after 6 months from that halving, we saw the biggest price of bitcoin ever when he reached 20k dollars in that year 

I've already mentioned that you're one of my inspiration in this forum and thus,i always advice colleague of newbies to decide and have each of their mentor and guardian.

Let one senior member be your tutelage who should be your guide in the forum.

• +1 1

Before the halving of bitcoin all users predict that the price will grow and increase and it's true now the price is over 20k that's mean after the halving the price increase it's all the time like that it's the same thing in 2017 

Buying and selling of Bitcoin is a good business. If you have a bitcoin intake, when their price will increase , you can make a profit by selling it, while its price low , you can buy bitcoin and then sell it .It's good business 

Raising its price because the division prevails, the cost of production increases for the miners, and therefore they will sell it at a high price. Thus, we see that its price increases after each division.

I found that Halving refers to the number of coins that miners receive for adding new transactions to the blockchain being cut in half. This will now diminish from 12.5 bitcoin to 6.25 and will halve again every 210,000 blocks until the last bitcoin is mined in 2140.