Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

I think trading is very stressful work. It is risky work but in trading you can make a good profit if you have experience in trading otherwise if have no experience in trading and nor knowledge about trading you lose your all money. 

• +1 1

Don't take any stress The withdrawal operations is do systematic you can choose good wallet so there buy sell work is very fast and you choose a secure and safe platforms so why take any stress check your withdrawal amount carefully and withdraw this is very simple

Stress can be so serious for some traders that their blood pressure shoots up while trading but remains normal while not trading,” Dayton says. ... "We might not take a trade under the throes of stress. We might also carry a losing trade too long or trade too large to assuage the stress we feel from a prior loss.

There are many people have same problem and everyone check again and again . Because the case of little mistake you can lose your money . Read your address be carefully and don't  get stress my friend . Because some time we do mistake case of stress . That's why rilex and inter your address and check letter by letter be carefully one time and sent your money .

• +1 1

Trading is not the only way to make a profit. You have to be very patient to make a profit.  When the market changes so fast and suddenly that it breaks your expectations, you will be under tremendous pressure and you will not lose patience.

without that it is not possible, due to the fact you recognize that, you may take a few hazard. in my view with this way you may resolve trouble of dropping money. thru stress, you could be maximum powerful and noticed.

I take really hard when I want to withdraw and confirm the wallet address only once, and I have never made a mistake about it, regarding what happened to you, I think you are psychologically affected and you should avoid trading in such situations.

I think stress is not a good thing so please avoid yourself from the stress otherwise it will gi e the loss. So be carefully and make easy to trade. But no doubt sometime withdraw late cause the stress for human.

• +4 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I want to ask that process of withdraw is so difficult that we keep struggling and it's process is difficult because of many currencies of yobit

• +2 1

You know that trading in cryptocurrency is a risky job and i think it's your good habit of checking the address many times but repeating the same task 20 times is i think dude. In my opinion it's not your psychological problem I think you feel hesitation while clicking. To avoid from this stress you need to adopt the way of copy paste simple. Thanks.

Hello, you have to trade. You have to organize the appropriate time for that, as there are periods in order to monitor prices and know them. You must buy with confidence and do not hesitate to do so. If the price is appropriate, you should not be nervous and be patient for that.

• +1 1

Hello friend, in every case great to check this on the grounds that nobody needs their acquiring to be shipped off wrong location since, supposing that its gone then it couldn't be recovered back. To me I think twofold or thrible check is sufficient to guarantee if its right. Simply take full breath in and breath out, let your pressure take the path of least resistance.

Actually ,this can happen to most of the peoples. Because it's our earning so we will have a fear on losing. And this stress can be removed after doing more times. So it's all about our thinking. 

I think why you are feeling stress. Actually you have stress about the trading how your trading going on and how's your withdraw so I think it is very stress and I think it is right stress if no have any idea.

• +2 1

There are many of us that when trading we have to put different addresses in different places like trading bitcoin light coin address we have to put the address at the time of withdrawal We sometimes wonder if the address is correct If you want to get rid of it, you have to withdraw again and again so that your morale is strong, then I hope it will not happen again.

I think you have to learn psychology and peace of mind when you want to transact, try to focus and be calm, after pasting the address, you don't need to check all Bitcoin or XRP addresses, you can check twice and only the first. and lastly enough. I think your problem is not that complicated, it depends whether you can calm down or not.

8 minutes ago, Goyaa said:

I think you have to learn psychology and peace of mind when you want to transact, try to focus and be calm, after pasting the address, you don't need to check all Bitcoin or XRP addresses, you can check twice and only the first. and lastly enough. I think your problem is not that complicated, it depends whether you can calm down or not.

@Goyaa You are right mate as i also agree with you on this friend. It's very important to learn psychology and peace of mind when one wants to make any transaction in cryptocurrency in order to make one focus on the transaction and to avoid making any mistake when pasting the transaction address to prevent one from lossing one's money to another coin one dosent intend to make transaction on.

You should get used to that because price monitoring is very important in cryptocurrencies in order to sell at the right time and buy at the right time.

There is nothing wrong with it, in fact it is a MUST to do these things because a transaction in the blockchain is almost irreversible. if you make a mistake in the transaction it is a great possiblity your money is gone for good. So it is wise to triple check the adress, memo etc. when sending money 

• +2 1

It would be better to do it according to the time of trading and withdrawals. To prevent all kinds of uncontrolled activities!  For example, pricing and setting local time limits for a particular period of time for business and highlighting specific currency directions can make a difference.

Yes you are right my friend

Before trading,and withdraw many of people check his wallet address its a correct or not... Because many of the people loss his money due to the small mistakes... I Also doing this process I checked 3 to 4 times my wallet address before trading and withdraw.... 

In some sense it could be psychological issue but it's also right because it's a very delicate matter and u can loss everything with some minor mistakes . Well dude that's right and check well the address before clicking the button. 

On 3/14/2020 at 7:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Not only you mostly are those who feel like you. My situation is that whenever I make any transaction so check the wallet address two to three time. And than make transaction.

We want to know a lot about business stress relief because if we want to know something good here we have to discuss some good things here then we can know something good here. We want to know a lot about why it is promoted.  Then we can do something good about it

Well yoiu just have to keep your work organised . Try to keep aside some time daily to check your transactions . Keep your mind fresh ,  make clear definitive decisions and don't worry over them. With perseverance anything can be achieved.