Changelly - A platform to change your currencies! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alejandro01x

Changelly - A platform to change your currencies!

What is Changelly?

More than an exchange or trading platform, Changelly is an intermediary service for cryptocurrency trading. It is a platform that has gained popularity for the type of service offered. It was founded in 2015 and, according to its website, has attracted a total of 2 million users. Changelly's interface is quite simple to understand as they are promoted as a direct service. The user simply specifies how much they want to pay and what they want to receive. Changelly calculates an approximate of what you will receive in the target cryptocurrency.

But why is it different from other services? Changelly's idea is to allow its users to access a broader portfolio of cryptocurrencies and that they can acquire them directly with their credit or debit card. It has a fairly customizable application programming interface (API) that is used by other partners such as Jaxx or CoinMarketCap. Offering unique altcoins directly in fiat money is what has made Changelly stand out and attract the attention of customers.

image.thumb.png.14521aaadde32d4af66f0f8595c8ddb0.png

What cryptocurrencies can be traded on Changelly?

In addition to bitcoin - which i recommend acquiring on lower cost platforms - Changelly offers a wide list of more than 100 altcoins. This service is beneficial for those who want to operate directly and simply, but keep in mind that the price of cryptocurrencies and the transaction fee are above average.

image.png.434f7bc58b77e240ae92d85a5814876b.png

What audience is Changelly targeting?

Changelly's graphical user interface is extremely basic and easy to understand. Thus, it can be users with basic levels of knowledge. This type of services prevents the user from having to follow a complex process which consists of acquiring a base cryptocurrency (typically bitcoin, Tether or Ethereum), sending it to another exchange and performing an operation or ‘trade’ to obtain the altcoin of interest. With Changelly, the process is simplified using fiat money with your favorite credit and debit cards.

Although the service is simple, some intermediate level users might also look for it to facilitate the process of buying altcoins. However, investors who use this platform to trade must have a certain minimum level of knowledge, since they must create a specific wallet for the currency they want to buy. Changelly does not offer a trading platform where orders with specific parameters are opened and closed. Simply specify the amount to buy for the selected digital currency. Thus, it is the equivalent of the basic Coinbase service, but it offers more cryptocurrencies and is available in more countries than the latter.

how to use changelly?

• Register at Changelly

Checking in to Changelly is very fast. It is probably one of the sites to buy cryptocurrencies that requests less data to enter, In order            to buy cryptocurrencies on Changelly, you must open a digital wallet with a custom address of the corresponding currency.

• Establishment of an operation at Changelly

The first thing you want to do is navigate to the Changelly home page. Then, simply select the cryptocurrency you have and the one          you want to exchange for it.

image.png.5420029d98756c363c11a369c1fd38c2.png

You will then see how much of the cryptocurrency you will get from the operation. If you are satisfied with this, click the "Change"               button.

• Operation details

Next, you will be taken to a screen that shows the exact operation, the fee you will pay and the estimated arrival time of your                      cryptocurrency. Usually this is between 5 and 30 minutes. Seriously, that fast.

image.png.5513f15ebeabe97e4308b83e4e7fd72c.png

• Enter the address of your receiving wallet

For Changelly to send you the crypto you want, you obviously have to tell them where to send it. Just enter the address of the wallet          you want it to go to.

image.png.84a00b70822e5060d0c2bec06ecd3bc4.png

• Confirm the operation

You will be asked to confirm the details of the operation. Make sure you check three times that the cryptocurrency goes to the                    correct wallet address. Once you are satisfied, click "confirm and make the payment".

image.png.24b44058014860ae3c23f76dc7142e5a.png

• Sending your crypto to complete the exchange

Next, you'll get a wallet address to send your cryptocurrency to. Simply send the transaction for the correct amount in a single                    transaction. Then relax and wait 5 to 30 minutes for your new cryptocurrency to arrive.

image.png.6bb308c255001a598e0ac5bbbebc6f14.png

Congratulations: You have completed your first exchange at Changelly.

conclusion
As always, it is entirely up to you whether you decide to use the Changelly bag or not. However, we can share our ideas in this regard:

Pros:

• Super easy and simple user interface. Changelly simplifies exchanging one cryptocurrency for another.
  • Quick account creation process.
  • Unlike other exchanges, there are no withdrawal fees.
  • Option to buy Bitcoin with Visa or Mastercard.
  • Operations are quick.
  • Created by the respected Minergate team.

Cons:

• Support could be faster.
  • As with most options for buying crypto with fiat, there are fairly high fees to do this.
  • Changelly's exchange rate is around 1.6% worse than the market average rate. This means that the total fee you are paying to use the bag is actually higher than the advertised 0.5%.

Register : HERE

Resultado de imagen de GIF DE CHANGELLY

Edited by Alejandro01x

Thank you for sharing this big big information about this website exchange Changelly, I have already heard about this website exchange but I have never used it, if there is some members with positive experience about it is good to know.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 hours ago, BensonIT said:

This platform is really making alot of difference that is really huge to ensure that we are all focused to make a difference that is really huge without any challenges at all times regardless of the circumstances involved 

The lack of risk will make some users and investors feel safe with the invested crypto coins. then each platform already has features and conveniences in each transaction.

Thank you for sharing this topic. Actually, I think we need this kind of platform in order to facilitate the process of transferring our money with the least amount of fees charged.

• Useful or interesting 1

it seems a good platform where we can exchange,buy or sell our cryptocurrencies without placing any order.and also herr we do not need to wait tofilling of our orders.thats the best thing of this platform

This is really the best platform. Due to this platform users are getting the good opportunity to change the cryptocurrency in the desired virtual currency. I think it has already spent more than 5 years in this cryptocurrency world. 

Good and helpful topic about this Changelly Exchanger platform but i have never heard of it and so i will do some research on it

THINK POSITIVE

Frankly, the most trusted platform is the yobit platform, it is the best for me, and I learned the field of trading through this platform, it is a very reliable platform, working with it is easy and simple, and it provides many advantages to its users.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 million users, it's a big number. So it's seems good platform to me. The change of cryptocurrencies is the best feature of any exchange, Good to know about those platforms.

I assume that this platform is really convenient for some people new for cryptocurrency but for the rest the fees are too big compared to any other exchange.

I like Changelly idea and concept as well as they have very good amount of users but I don't want use their platform because I'm trading in Crypto exchange similarly these days exchange providing very good safety.

On 07.04.2020 at 21:32, laska smrtici said:

There are negative reviews about this Changelly platform so is this true for those who have tried the platform before

An excellent exchange of cryptocurrency and the storage of Changelly in it, is thus the fact that it is security in the first place. Changelly is time tested. 

yes, it is a valid exchange that can be trusted and offers a good number of altcoins to change with quotes in line with the other exchanges, the only thing the fees are a bit high...

I usually use cryptocurrency exchanges. Thanks for the post. I will save the link and review the site in more detail later.

This is the first time I hear about this platform, but I do not think I need it. I am using yobit platform which is very popular and comfortable to work and I will never give it up because it is very safe and reliable and it contains many important features

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's great and helpful information on changelly,I'm actually one of it's users and I can testify they are legit and doing a good and transparent work,since I started using their platform I have never faced any challenge.

This is a good platform to exchange currencies. A lot of exchange currencies are taking place in the new advance way. But some of them are legit and secure and some are not. Changelly is one of them. It offers the maximum security for all the users. But also there are a lot of negative reviews about the platform. I never tried this exchange as I am a part of the Yobit exchange. And I find myself very sophisticated with this one. 

This platform is known to include providing services to the largest percentage of the public and the ability to exchange important cryptocurrencies and includes a large percentage of currencies, but I am exchanging my currencies on the Yobit platform it is easier and more reliable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Truly a good platform for us to change your currency. We can exchange currency here very easily. However, I do more exchanges on Yobit and Binance. These are very reliable sites and the number of scams is very low.

Thank you for this detailed post and the information that you have provided here for us. I think that this exchange is a decent exchange to investigate however it will not be one that i will use on a regular basis. As you have mentioned in your post the exchange fees seem to be rather high and this is why i woudl not make use of this exchange. Personally i woudl prefer to just stick to the yobit exchange which i am very happy with at the moment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I heard a lot about changelly exchange and it seems to be a good exchange and a trusted one because many people are using it to exchange their coins. I will try it one day to exchange some coins but for now i use yobit exchange.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for sharing this platform my friend really there are a lot of good sites and platforms to deal with and I currently use the yobit platform to exchange my currencies and it is also a good platform like the platform that I have shared and contains many currencies that we can trade

Well the Information is good but i am not going to exchange my coins in the exchange that i have just heard about. As YoBit is such as good platform for exchanging coins I don't think we need any other exchange or intermediate for exchanging coins.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Changelly reputation is growing the last two years, although what I don't know is if it requires KYC in order to use it. Anyone can confirm this?

A good article about a new trading platform I did not know anything about previously, the information you provided us is great, thank you.