The Success of Staying Happy With Bitcoin: Today, Tomorrow , Always. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

The Success of Staying Happy With Bitcoin: Today, Tomorrow , Always.

(1)Many people in their normal life, perhaps they have never sold something, people should have a prior knowledge to trading.

I have experience in B2B *, retails, buying merchandise, customs, e-commerce, etc, all that experience it was not enough at first for the stock market or digital assets based on cryptocurrencies, it has taken me more than 7 years this learning and I continue learning strategies every day.

To become a trader who wants to make a profit you must understand the complexity of buying or selling. The big problem that many people have is that they are not prepared neither in theory nor in practice.

The point is, if you are going to become Trader you must understand that every Bitcoin price is a business opportunity, you only have to have the capital and apply a business plan.

Conclusion: Some make a one-time investment and enter the classic "I'm going to wait for the price to go up." BUT, the key is investment, you should always have money to buy at different prices and then know how many bitcoin to sell, to compensate for losses or simply make a profit and make new investments.

Every Bitcoin Price is a Business Opportunity!

Today, Tomorrow , Always.

The success of staying happy with bitcoin as a trader is accepting its volatility, so buy different bitcoins at different prices and manage different types of Bitcoin purchased.

Although it is the same asset, now treat it as if it were another "currency" that you are buying  new price.

Example or context:
Let's do a mental exercise; Your wallet actually looks like this: 100 BTC    / or  e.g. any amount.

But if we distribute those bitcoin by purchase dates, their bitcoins are distributed in prices in this way:

50 BTC -  $65.53   USD    (Jul  05, 2013)

1.4 BTC - $20,089 USD    (Dec 17, 2017)

30 BTC -  $10,191 USD    (Feb 25, 2020)

10 BTC -  $8,136   USD    (Mar 08, 2020)

8.6 BTC - $5,335   USD    (Mar 15, 2020)

100 BTC=(1.4+30+50+10+8.6)

Not only is a capital investment diversified in different currencies, but a single asset is diversified at different prices.

Spoiler

So you start using the short-medium and long term (maybe hodl!

WDYT?

Edited by alexisfuentes
(1)update
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don't know if you buy or sell at that price and also we don't know if btc will go to that price any longer.

• +1 1

1 bitcoin is equal to $ 20,000 and this is expected in the trend of what in May Halving? Something I'm starting to understand why today, it’s worth buying bitcoin at a low price, thanks. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Believe me I didn't understand anything, I read your topic many times but I didn't get the right idea, can you explain with a simple words, and simple English?? I am trying to understand you, especially when you put different quantities of bitcoin with different prices, is there something I missed?? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

The trading is something that many people may never have done and therefore do not understand it in practice.

Most users only understand one type of business, I buy (today) and hope it goes pump to sell.

Over time if you are a trading asset, your bitcoin investment assets end up with different prices. e.g. See the OP example.

On 3/14/2020 at 5:05 AM, bliznec said:

---.-----quote---.--- 

No you did not understand me. Check the OP again.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:29 AM, Migo said:

---.-----quote---.---

Sorry, I hope you read the Op again and my explanation in this post will help you. Thank you for your intention to help and try to understand me.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

---.-----quote---.---

The topic of the trader is never easy, but we try to help and learn from users like you.

________

@lovecrypto19 like.jpg  @Migo like.jpg  @bliznec like.jpg 

These users made constructive posts and with contributions  OP, despite having different points of view, doubts, etc.

Please! follow his examples so as not to comment off-topic or useless.

Edited by alexisfuentes
quote text
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The key to having success in bitcoin lies in the basic trading strategy of selling the bitcoin when the price is exceptionally high and then buying bitcoin when the price is low. This will increase the amount and the number of bitcoin that you have which is the basis of success in bitcoin and the crypto market.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

14 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

hmm, i don't understand what you said, sorry you. I have a bit of analysis, bitcoin is falling, it's probably going to reach $ 3,000 or a little over $ 3000, now is the exact time to buy bitcoin. It will increase the value in the future. Please buy it when it is so low

like.jpg *

Understand something if you only buy when bitcoin goes down you are not a professional trader, you only do basic trading.

Remember that if you want to buy for $ 3000 (your example) you will get someone to sell it, always. But this only has a temporary duration, the moment you buy, you will expect it to rise ... how much will you sell? only you know, how long will you wait? only you know. But these types of users are only part of the entire volume of the bitcoin marketplace.

There are users who do not care about the price, they always buy and sell, they are measured in results in monthly, quarterly periods. The key to success in Bitcoin is not really waiting to buy at a low price and then sell at a high price.

The key is to always have capital to invest, and to sell on certain occasions to  increase our capital.

In conclusion, the problem for many should not be buying bitcoin  is simply not having money to buy at the different prices that Bitcoin will have.

13 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

The key to having success in bitcoin lies in the basic trading strategy of selling the bitcoin when the price is exceptionally high and then buying bitcoin when the price is low. This will increase the amount and the number of bitcoin that you have which is the basis of success in bitcoin and the crypto market.

like.jpg *

No. The key is to have money to always buy regardless of the price, every Bitcoin you buy at any time, will always have its moment to win.

*sorry, I cannot add any more reactions today.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Always good and happy trading are preparing yourself for worse condition of the market that is why they always happy and try to cash every conditions of the market even bearish or bullish specifically margin trading.

My friend's analysis was not discussed because I was still new to trading. I hold bitcoin and I will not sell it or trade it because I want to keep it for myself. I have done ripple trading several times

• +1 1

Marketplace yerterday

UNBUY.jpg.78f7eb82a6d15da5424fccd51e2f6fe0.jpg

What to do today? I'm still buying and maybe selling some of my Bitcoin product code 1020PM-5700.05.

VENDER.jpg.fe27b410533366f6e3cff3b8edfd5b6a.jpg

Sell, Date, time? I don't know, but keep buying and selling, don't keep 100% of your bitcoin stagnant unless your goal is to wait 10-20 years. Always have a portion of your assets on the move. 

Disclaimer:

This is not an investment tip, it is a practical exercise.

Edited by alexisfuentes
text.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

you understand these things over time and after experiencing them many times. What you mention is true, we will not always have the option to buy at the lowest point and sell at the lowest peak. So staggered purchases are a good option when the price is falling and you expect the price to go up.

13 hours ago, Junior01 said:

How to know when to buy and when to sell ? If I bought at 60 dollars and the rate is now 5000 dollars so the mind says it's time to sell but why should I buy more ? 

Your question is key because it reflects the lack of investment that exists, and it is normal for it to exist in the people, since most of them, as I said, have never bought or sold any financial asset in their lives.

I explain, imagine that you bought 1BTC for $ 20,000 (2017):

You have a capital of $ 22,000 (today):

So, You buy 4 BTC today for $ 5,000. it's $ 20,000. Bitcoin can be placed in a few months or weeks at $ 10,000 +

It would be $ 40,000 you would have your initial investment of $ 20,000 plus $ 20,000 of recovery for the investment of 1 BTC in $ 20,000.

Then you sell 2BTC ($ 10,000x2) you recover investment and now you have 3 BTC.

And you have a working cash of $ 22,000. In reality, the key is to always have money to buy.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

18 hours ago, nayon89 said:

Yeah there are so many peoples who are happy with btc. Why not? they are earning something from that. No matter when the price goes up or down. If you hold btc then updown will not impact you insha Allah. 

8 hours ago, sumitshet said:

Price will go upwards, it is now rising day by day without any problems, and all the major Cryptocurrencies also moving upwards with Bitcoin without any fall.

6 hours ago, GanDuba said:

To get the success, we need to learn about cryptocurrencies in full details. But, as some people gain someone people are losing in trading. The success can not be win win for everyone. 

Please contribute to the topic if you have no idea what is being discussed in this post, it is better not to make useless contributions.

Talk about what prices you have invested bought in these months, weeks, etc.

For example, every time you send Bitcoin or the satoshi you earn here for your posts, it is as if you have bought them, make track of the price in which you send them to your portfolio in Yobit.

That simple task will help you understand how satoshi or your future Bitcoin is managed.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Have full control over your Bitcoin assets:

Do not forget what price you receive, buy. Do an exercise with your satoshi that you receive for PPP.

69048257_cuadro11.jpg.jpg.7e32b4a36f2b970b534adbb90966640b.jpg

If you need to sell for whatever reason, you can manage your losses well, losses are also managed and you must know exact amounts.

Manage these minimum amounts as if they were hundreds of BTC, that's what this is all about, not is just a payment they are making for making a post is the beginning of a career in the world of trading.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 3/21/2020 at 11:52 AM, outsskux said:

hmm, I find it a bit difficult to understand your analysis, but I'm making my own small trade anyway and I earn a few dollars a month, generally I'm living enough and I'm happy with hold half of bitcoin.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:59 AM, huyasdad08 said:

Bitcoin is not just a common currency, but it has a lot of things to do with it. I can't understand your calculations. I have never traded so I find it very vague

The trader is not just what you see!

(1)Many people in their normal life, perhaps they have never sold something, people should have a prior knowledge to trading...

_______

I am entering the market at 0900 every day, I trade three hours. I return the next day 0900 but if there are no changes above 5% in its price nor do I try, it is my strategy in these days of so much uncertainty.

In those three hours, carried out some 40 trade operations.

date25  marzo.jpg

Edited by alexisfuentes
pic

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The success of staying happy with bitcoin as a trader is accepting its volatility, so buy different bitcoins at different prices and manage different types of Bitcoin purchased.

This is exactly the most prominent rule of crypto trading which unfortunately many traders still don't understand and they tend to panic with slightest downward movement of prices. This is the root cause of panic selling. I always tell beginners that any bitcoin value can be good for trading if you know what you should do with it. If it is low, you can buy it and if it is high you can sell it. If it is anything in between (medium values), it is still good for earning mediocre profit. Don't leave the market because of high or low prices. Stay in it and work hard to receive your reward.

it is too very sad that the very good old days when bit coin had a very high price value this was the year 2017 i wish i had joined crypto currency trading world since before then 

I mean, people can take advantage of opportunities, whatever profit is involved, short-term, long-term, or daily trades are better than holding and waiting, and safety is there. safe, but I want to be more proactive. Because I'm the breadwinner, I have to try and work hard a lot.

Thank you for the topic, but I would have liked it if it was a little shorter so that members would not feel bored, but I agree with you on the opinion, only those who bear the trouble of understanding bitcoin and digging deeper in the field will be the one who will earn much money.

@ritadhernandez1

No.

No, in this case, the reality is that you can always make money with bitcoin, many like you only see the opportunity when bitcoin rises, but it is not necessarily so.

You are not seeing something that is there. Hodl is not the only way to win, in fact it is the least exciting of all. It is undoubtedly the one that most understand bitcoin can make you happy today, you just have to learn how to trade.

17 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, really good stat about bitcoin price, now current market of bitcoin is low and this is not the right time to sell our bitcoin but this is the perfect time t buy bitcoin because bitcoin price will rise after the corona virus, so we have to be patient right now.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There has a big drop of bitcoin nowadays and I hope that the value of bitcoin will go back to normal or continue to increase today and until the future.

A good publication, brother. We will benefit from your experience in the real market, as well as trading in the virtual world, too. It is not a difficult field that requires only traders with a great interest in learning.

• +1 1

I can't understand in this topic what you share, but one think I observe your trying to say buy bitcoins in different prices and hold, when prices pump up sell and earn but always not this type situations created, but when prices down buy some coins its great strategy.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, Mishadima said:

Honestly partner I have read and I don't understand where your topic is heading because I only see different bitcoin value and don't know you got them from, maybe you missed something from your topic

The trader is not just waiting for sell or Buy, he earns all the time if he knows how to do it well. If you just do hodl you will hardly understand.

This Topic, it is a general idea that the longer you working make, the more the profits are going growing.

Today, much is being gained from the fluctuating price of Bitcoin.

Don't Forget Your Topics