Get $ 94 just by registering - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Get $ 94 just by registering

Welcome with me

I present to you the site that you get from $ 94 with just registration and after that you can increase profits according to your work, it was waiting for it to enter the market and then selling it at the right time.
What is Ecoin?
Ecoin is the world's fastest-growing cryptocurrency backed by the world's first 'mail-based proxy identity engine'
"Electronic technology depends on artificial intelligence", which aims to launch the largest airdrop in the world.
Ecoin is an "email-based proxy identity platform" that rewards just one email per user, and we achieve this using the advanced Artificial Intelligence engine, which ensures that no single person can claim free codes more than once.
How does Ecoin work?
Ecoin is an EOS blockchain token that can run up to 5000 Tx per second which is about 800 times faster than Bitcoin which means that Ecoin transactions are not only cheaper but also almost instant.
The 500 billion codes will be distributed to the users who register on our platform.

We choose to either register by email or via a Google account

Registration link: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/z53swy0

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

I already singed up for this project, and I am waiting for 1 April to be to withdraw, I noticed that every one is talking about this token, so I am expecting to see a great future for it, even the rewards are big but I don't know the real price of it, in the beginning all of them will have a high price but when they launch it, you will see low price

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Elena786 said:

Well honestly this is the fifth time I am seeing this promotion. I mean everyone promote this site. Yes but no doubt this coin have bright future even Alexa also give they top 10 Ranking.

Welcome with me
Everyone agrees that Ecoin has a bright future. Don't lose anything. Just a simple registration process to get $ 94. You can double the amount by referring.
Cheer up, and register on the site, not much time left

On 13.03.2020 at 11:37 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

I present to you the site that you get from $ 94 with just registration and after that you can increase profits according to your work, it was waiting for it to enter the market and then selling it at the right time.
What is Ecoin?
Ecoin is the world's fastest-growing cryptocurrency backed by the world's first 'mail-based proxy identity engine'
"Electronic technology depends on artificial intelligence", which aims to launch the largest airdrop in the world.
Ecoin is an "email-based proxy identity platform" that rewards just one email per user, and we achieve this using the advanced Artificial Intelligence engine, which ensures that no single person can claim free codes more than once.
How does Ecoin work?
Ecoin is an EOS blockchain token that can run up to 5000 Tx per second which is about 800 times faster than Bitcoin which means that Ecoin transactions are not only cheaper but also almost instant.
The 500 billion codes will be distributed to the users who register on our platform.

I registered for this project for a long time. Now I’m waiting for April 1 and see what happens with the withdrawal and sale of these coins!

3 hours ago, sergei3338 said:

I registered for this project for a long time. Now I’m waiting for April 1 and see what happens with the withdrawal and sale of these coins!

Welcome with me
Thanks for the reputation my friend
We are all waiting April 1st to withdraw the bonus from the ecoin coin, I see that $ 94 is a good amount that can be invested and make a good profit from it.

Ecoin is a coin which is based on eos blcokchain. I have already joined it and seems to be a true project and it is also giving interest every month for the ecoin holders . Currently it is listed in 3 exchanges and is trading at high volume. The referral program is also great and both the referral and the referee will get ecoin for signing up.

• +1 1

How can site be hiving you $94 just by registering? That's if very impossible... Maybe if that site is exchange so that's they giving $94 just for trading in demo account

On 3/14/2020 at 1:37 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

What is Ecoin?
How does Ecoin work?

I already joined this site and invest my ecoin in saving account in it, now my 2775 coin have 17 doller in value but how to withdraw i cant understand till time,, 1st they said make 2 reffer for withdraw i did then they said make account on probit exchange i made then they said install gambat wallet i dis but they are not still paying me. 

If you like my post🙂 ❤️❤️encourage me with reputation 💙💙

I have not tried this platform before so I thank you for this participation my friend and I will register on the site every day so that I can benefit from it

I think the amount is a little big for any person or site to bear, especially if the number of registrants is large, can we withdraw that amount in the end? Thank you

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

I already have joined in this site. But i don't have any information that it gives $94 after joining. I have seen it's future value will be high insha Allah. but current value is not so high.

I registered on the platform
So can we withdraw these cryptocurrencies
How long did you wait for Wayne's withdrawal?
 The cryptocurrency is sold ECOIN. We ask the owner of the publication to give us additional information 
about the project.
 I do not have enough information on how to work on the site

I have registered since March. The sign up bonus is not up to that, it is about $5. And I stopped because I wasn't able to withdraw after processing and later I lost my account. 

I heard about ecoin for a long time ago but i didn't trust it at the first time for the security issues. But now i trust because there are many members who are talking about it and i only see positive reviews. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have heard about the ecoin but I haven't register into it. Getting $94 just by registering is huge amount of money. Can we really get that much amount? How can we earn ecoin? What is the minimum withdraw amount or when we can exchange coin?

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

I heard a lot of this project, I signed up while ago as a paid task for someone . I really don’t have a hope for this project, but who knows?

I have not registered with this site before. Is this site true because $ 94 is a large amount and is this offer still available to new members? I don’t think all members can get this amount just for registration.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

On 5/31/2020 at 2:41 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have not registered with this site before. Is this site true because $ 94 is a large amount and is this offer still available to new members? I don’t think all members can get this amount just for registration.

It is a lie, the site gives $5 before but they are reducing it as the ecoin amount given is reducing, I do not also believe in such project, it seems not re

They give you $5 of ecoin for signing up this is a great coin that will have great impact in the crypto currency industry within not less than 6 month they have crossed more than 1 million users.

I registered now on this site, but I am sure that it is not possible to get a large sum just from registration, you do not have to trick people with the address just to get what you want. Thanks for sharing our link, my brother.

The amount of $ 100 is not a little amount, according to my opinion, and it will negatively affect any new company that wants to enter any field and distribute this amount of money.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Thank you my friend for this good news, I will sign up now
I hope that the words are realistic and that there is a real value to this coin when they distribute it

• Topics

• Это было бы решением всех проблем, если бы на дексах был бы такой же выбор крипты, как на Бинансе.
    • Главное чтобы потери средств, стали для нас уроком и опытом, который сделает нас более осторожными в заработке на крипте и более успешными в следующий раз.
    • Ну всё ,  Волна , пошумела и хватит,  прибой кончился. Давай на отлив   до 100-160 рублей. Мне  надо теперь откупить тебя назад.   А то я  спокойно сидеть не умею ,когда у меня на балансе рубли, мне  хочется их тут  же потратить.
    • Даже если цена будет довольно таки высокой ,монет у меня будет не слишком много , если бы я пригласил человек 10 , тогда бы и заработок был отличным ,но довольно таки сложно уговорить друзей зарегистрироваться на бирже .
    • Ну не приводя рефералов я с Йоды поймал почти 30$,вначале продал по 1$ 21 токен,а остальные уже потихоньку и продавал.30$ неплохая раздача,тем более там проблем не было принять участие,условия простые были,правда перенесли старт торгов на месяц,возможно фридоллар тоже ждёт такое же как с йодой. К слову кто привлёк с Йодой не мало рефералов,те вообще отлично заработали. В любом случае от этого токена остались лишь положительные эмоции.
    • Ого 30к монет к сентябрю, это вообще реально? У кого же такие потребности создавать посты чтобы их оплатили и строчить дальше такой контент... Вообще жаль что так и не смогли подчинить лимит на 20-ть постов в сутки, так бы хоть был небольшой дефицит монет на руках.
    • А если я напишу сколько я заработал?)) Без рефералов у меня вышло в первый день более 500к сатош) 28 монет на старте продал на пике цены и ещё 7 после 11 вечера, тогда уже курс просел в несколько раз и получилось только порядка 20к сатош. А первая продажа принесла чуть более 490к 
    • Спасибо, "обналичил" и положил в Инвест Бокс) Просто я читал информацию с первого поста темы а там она не обновлена, написано "Как починим кнопку..." Поэтому я решил переспросить тут что бы не было каких то проблем с зачислением, но все в порядке, снялось и перевелось. Я с первого дня начисления на баланс не зачислял, ждал пока все отработается и настроится,, все равно оно ни куда бы не делось, и так по сути на моем же балансе все хранится.
    • Видно что человек старался и делал пост. Сам раньше запускал ноды и зарабатывал на них. Только вот было бы хорошо еще написать все возможные бесплатные дедики для новичков и как делать ноду именно с нуля.  
    • Thanks to give the clarification about this topic, because I really didn't not understand this topic,but you give good definition about two loser's in this topic good information stored but this member not do proper preparation, if he do good preparation before post topic then he deserves good reputation, hope next time he post proper 100 words topic.