Can Bitcoin hit $20,000 by the end of the year? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

Can Bitcoin hit $20,000 by the end of the year?

Actually no because as the situation right now worsening i really doubt about it and also it doesnt matter if somehow economy is fixing theres still alot of problem to deal with which cause more delays on marketing stuff as for my answer it would be mid 2021 not end of 2020.

According to the analyzes that depend on the science of Jan for analysis, price and time angles, I do not find such goals, but in the next year and according to expectations that this year will achieve the price target of 15 thousand dollars This matter remains an expectation, as the market is not static and is constantly changing in terms of data.

• +2 1

On 10/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, joendegz said:

Analyst had predicted that this year crypto will recover and it will the all time high of January 2018. this was a bold prediction and we got excited. Things look different now and with just two and a half months to go ...... well there is still optimism in the year. Will it reach $20,000 or we will see another low with the bears in control.

The analytic theorem can't be perfect but it's most of the time not valid in crypto. Where people change the trend and start buying the sudden surge of specific coin/token change whole market movement. 

And so far goes to prediction, I reject them because I have seen many people's down fall. They follow the prediction of specific coin and  put all their money for becoming rich in a night. Those predictions gives people false hope. Just read them and keep in mind then follow your plan  where your one eye must have on predicted movement then hit the bulls eye when the right time comes. 

• +2 1

It can be said that the currency is increasing according to what I notice. The demand for it is increasing. It could cross the threshold of $ 14,000 at the end of the year. Waiting for what will happen. Do not forget the world economy has an impact on that, as well as Covid-19.

I still have hopes that it can do it, we have to make 80% rise from today in two months. We did better in March-April and May so we still have time. We need to see action and many buyers again and maybe we can make an all time high before the next year. If we don't it will still be a great year, but maybe we did lower high from last year and it can be problem for 2021.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +3 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:24 AM, joendegz said:

Analyst had predicted that this year crypto will recover and it will the all time high of January 2018. this was a bold prediction and we got excited. Things look different now and with just two and a half months to go ...... well there is still optimism in the year. Will it reach $20,000 or we will see another low with the bears in control.

It is important to see the analysis of the analysts to have an expectation of the future of cryptocurrencies but really the market is very volatile and it is difficult to predict its value.

I wonder if we will manage to break 12k or just some whales will dump again back to 10k. This is their new hobby for months now. Anyway, I'm not paying too much attention to the price, I have more things to take care and I'm not looking for short term. We will get to 20k maybe this year or in another two. 

• +1 1

I don't think so, there are only a few days left to the end of the year, it's very little time for it to go up to $20000. Very little time to go up almost 100%.

• +2 1

This year the price of bitcoin surprised by being valued more than $ 10,000, breaking the paradigms of the experts, I would not be impressed if this year it passes $ 16,000 and even reaches $ 20,000

The price range that I see as possible before the end of the year for Bitcoin is like $ 13,000 to $ 12,000, I don't think it will go up that much but it could be close.

I am not very experienced to know. I look at the Bitcoin chart and it does some crazy things sometimes. Maybe we begin today and end at 20K on new years eve. This is not easy question but what my hopes are is that it is still possible.

• +3 1

All cryptos have especulative curves, that is what I see, as especulation world have no much rules, I dare to say no, I dont believe bitcoin can rise so high, perhaps  sustain around 15.000, anyway the end of the 2020 is real close now, octuber 13 today,  oooops, Tuesday 13 in the halloween month lol, lets see what witches can push for december, a real surprise will be, a fall down of the btc price, because of the pandemic. who knows?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I don't know who these experts are but they sound convincing some times. They may have done no research or analysis at all yet they can talk for hours about their "results". This is fun to watch and of course they can easily say that they predicted correctly after some time passes nobody remembers them.

• +1 1

Bitcoin can reach $ 20,000. Without a doubt, the expectations of this good cryptocurrency are very great for this end of the year. However there are more overrated comments. They speak of up to a million dollars. In two thousand twenty-one we will know ...

It is still possible how I am read the chart, this is not easy but I am have in my mind it will begin very soon with a big bang and explode in a rise only for many weeks and we reach the previus olt time high in very soon. Do not see this as a financel advise because I am a trader but this is about the possibility.

• +2 1

I'm not very optimistic right now but we can make it to 15k if there is a lot of interest but some investors are ready to sell in case something goes wrong with the american economy. This is somehow become a bit issue for bitcoin too and stocks if they go down bitcoin is also. I don't see this will be for many years more and Bitcoin will leave this stock market connection soon.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes it can do it, we have a chance now to break 12k and after that it will be straight to 20k. This will be more difficult to break but maybe with enough force and hype it will be achieved this year.

Edited by bogdanoff

We all know that bitcoin is a promising coin which has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so for that reason many people have predicted that it can hit $20k before the end of the year and i also believe it can make it because bitcoin is currently reading $11k plus in the market which is a good sign that it can reach before December ending, so let's hope for the best my friends.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you are referring on the year 2019 because that was the time you had posted this topic. But since it is already 2020 then I will based my answer on thus year rather than the last year. Well, the end of the year are approaching since is already a 4th quarter of the year, but still BTC price didn't even reach the 20k dollar that you were expecting. I think it can possible will happen next year since the halving has already occured, and based on the past halving, the price of BTC always rise up after it.

I think in the next few days we will start the next rise and reach the next level before 20,000 it will be this month 15k and 20k in december. And this is only the beginning, I am not hopeing for this anymore, it is something I am very positive from what I see in the Bitcoin chart.

• +3 1

For 2020 we are very far from 20k. We have been in a stalemate for four months now and this is very tiring. Any investor right now thinks that maybe he made a bad decision watching the stock market that is still rising and Bitcoin in a stop bellowe 12k. I still have hopes but the chart is closing soon and a decision should be made for a rapid move up or down.

• +2 1

Things are never as you expect them with Bitcoin. It is Bitcoin and beginners must know that it will not do what they want. They will feel they made a mistake and sell and then Bitcoin will start rising again. It is not an easy game to play but it needs patience and skin. You can have these with experience and self control.

• +3 1

bitcoin can reach 20k it is possible although it needs to pass several supports but the market is the one that commands