Facts about amazon with crypto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Facts about amazon with crypto.

Many people clasims amazon added XRP as payment, some says they don't accept crypto yet, but here is what you need to know.

• Amazon created a digital currency that does not run on blockchain in 2013.
  • Until now they have brought about 3 crypt based domain names.
  • You can not pay stuffs directly with crypto on amazon you can use third parties though like; Spectrocoin, Bitrefill and Purse.
  • Signs are Amazon might accept crypto fully in the future.

I am using bitrefill for a long time but I didn't know that we can pay with it in Amazon, I will check it right now, à big shopping site like Amazon is good if he accepted crypto as a payment method because he will make a lot of things easier on us, because there is some people around the world who doesn't have a credit card like visa or mastercard

5 hours ago, Sakib121 said:

The big shopping site Amazon is a good example for the rest of the giant companies, if it accepts encryption as a payment method and it increases the role of encryption in various fields, as it will gain many users in a short time. that's It's thanks to all.     

I'm sure it will but a rich company like amazon, i wonder why they are taking so long, they got all the resources they need.

The Jeff Bezos is the wealthy person due to the huge turnover on Amazon and there are a lot of new competitors in the USA. The Amazon should accept the BTC for increasing the awareness of BTC and cryptocurrenceis.

49 minutes ago, Trader21 said:

The Jeff Bezos is the wealthy person due to the huge turnover on Amazon and there are a lot of new competitors in the USA. The Amazon should accept the BTC for increasing the awareness of BTC and cryptocurrenceis.

Maybe the fact that Amazon is centralized, implementing a decentralized platform is an issue die to centralization polices, been rich does not carry you above the law.

You can just buy gift card using your Bitcoin and then you can use it in Amazon website to buy anything, but right now using Bitcoin or others cryptocurrency in Amazon impossible because doesn't exist.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, tienda said:

You can just buy gift card using your Bitcoin and then you can use it in Amazon website to buy anything, but right now using Bitcoin or others cryptocurrency in Amazon impossible because doesn't exist.

I should have added that way on the third par ways i included but there (gift cards). But again a company like amazon, why taking so long?

Edited by deepown

2 hours ago, Sachin Jadaun said:

Amazon is a very amazing platform. Someone is saying that Amazon has added XRP as a payment method but someone is saying ghat Amazon doesn't accept Crypto currency.

I didn't just say Amazon does not directly accept crypto from the blue, i researched it, they use third parties, And for XRP o think the third party might be bitpay.

I understood from your topic that Amazon has not accepted digital currencies as a direct payment method yet, this is sad, but I hope they will do so in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Jay8 said:

once amazon fully accepts crypto, it will mean alot to the investors of the  cryptos. more and more people would have confidence and they would want to try it out

Could also be the reasons mot companies ignores crypto they ask themselves why amazon has not accepted it yet

On 16.03.2020 at 00:46, iloveyobit said:

I understood from your topic that Amazon has not accepted digital currencies as a direct payment method yet, this is sad, but I hope they will do so in the near future.

It would be very cool that Amazon started accepting cryptocurrencies to buy items. Amazon is one of the promising trading platforms.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:49 AM, deepown said:

Could also be the reasons mot companies ignores crypto they ask themselves why amazon has not accepted it yet

Amazon is centralized platform, adopting crypto is not an easy task, also maybe they fear that if crypto ever drops, then their economy will be in hardship.

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Amazon is centralized platform, adopting crypto is not an easy task, also maybe they fear that if crypto ever drops, then their economy will be in hardship.

If they fear crypto drops they could always sell immediately after crypto ethers their system.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:17 PM, Jay8 said:

once amazon fully accepts crypto, it will mean alot to the investors of the  cryptos. more and more people would have confidence and they would want to try it out

Ease of transactions presented by Amazon to crypto users. good opportunity I really support about the progress of every platform that supports crypto payments.

14 hours ago, bliznec said:

It would be very cool that Amazon started accepting cryptocurrencies to buy items. Amazon is one of the promising trading platforms.

Yes, indeed, if that happened, then we should expect other stores like Ali Express and bangood also to do the same in the near future.

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, indeed, if that happened, then we should expect other stores like Ali Express and bangood also to do the same in the near future.

There are other services that can accept bitcoin, but today such services do not accept bitcoin. I would like alliexpress to also accept cryptocurrency.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, Badman001 said:

this is only for selected country only , I didn't see any option to pay fee's in cryoto currency , but this is good if we see Amazon is going to accept cryoto as a payment option .

What is for restricted countries only? I did not follow.

they have been accepting the bitcoins but it has stopped rightnow because of accounting error and god knows if it is for temporary or permanently 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Zaknov said:

If this is true, i think it's a great step for such a big shopping website like Amazone because it gonna make things easier for most people in the world whle crypto is kinda used currently.

In short it will help other big and  small companies to make a hard decision of accepting crypto.

On 3/13/2020 at 4:57 PM, deepown said:

Many people clasims amazon added XRP as payment, some says they don't accept crypto yet, but here is what you need to know.

• You can not pay stuffs directly with crypto on amazon you can use third parties though like; Spectrocoin, Bitrefill and Purse.

So why the amazon has created the coin which are not running on the blockchain network? While we all knows the blockchain network is very secured for cryptocurrencies

On 3/13/2020 at 7:27 PM, deepown said:

Amazon is a big platform and it would accept crypto definately. But I do not think it would accept others coin. More chances that it would create its own coin for payment system. I have red that it has not accepted any crypto coin yet but it is looking upon the benefits of crypto.

19 minutes ago, Rr45 said:

Thank you for sharing the correct information. I am actually happy to hear this news because many sites have started accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment.

Many site and companies, but not the big ones like amazon if you understood what i said?

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

So why the amazon has created the coin which are not running on the blockchain network? While we all knows the blockchain network is very secured for cryptocurrencies

I have no idea why, all i know is that they created that coin, and that it is not function or successful.

If Amazon accepts Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency, this would be a huge boost in adoption. It will be the decisive moment when crypto actually becomes mainstream and it will be validated as a major medium of transactions and purchasing. Amazon is looking in crypto all this time and there is still a chance it adopts Bitcoin, although I think right now they have more major concerns with their distribution services and supply lines being in danger with the coronavirus effect.

15 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

If Amazon accepts Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency, this would be a huge boost in adoption. It will be the decisive moment when crypto actually becomes mainstream and it will be validated as a major medium of transactions and purchasing. Amazon is looking in crypto all this time and there is still a chance it adopts Bitcoin, although I think right now they have more major concerns with their distribution services and supply lines being in danger with the coronavirus effect.

I think it will cause a big pump for bitcoin when that happens, a bull run that will run for days as more people keep using crypto on amazon.

I think there are some regulatory to restrict amazon to accept cryptocurrency fully as the payment option. I hope they are working for it to fix everything for the future purpose. I think they might even release their own cryptocurrency in the market.