Facts about amazon with crypto. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Facts about amazon with crypto.

My friend, Amazon is a trademark, and it pays people in the form of cards, especially in profit-making sites from the Internet, and it is not in the interest of that company to support cryptocurrencies because it competes with them for current payments.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it is the fact that amazon is looking on thr crypto market and trying to collect information about it and bitcoin.and there is chance of accepting bitcoin only by amazon..other crypto currencies are not in the list.and probably Amazon will generate its own cryptocurrency for payments options

11 hours ago, BitTim said:

Amazon as a technological site has alot and I believe that it will soon put into use the use of cryptocurrecy in its transactions and there are alot of benefits that will come with it that's for sure 

How soon can we expect for that to happen, hasn't it been to many year already?

55 minutes ago, Rodrigus said:

this capability, coupled with the agency’s wide patron base, makes it one of the most eligible groups to enter the cryptocurrency space.

If it is that so eligible then why does it not accepting crypto yet, what's with the delay? i mean come on, it has been 10 years.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, MohimaMahi said:

And the company delivered with drones and increased the production of media content through private series on its own TV and more.  At each step, companies are gaining more follow-up and greater hegemony over more wider areas;  The e-trade dress that started to come into existence is greatly affected.

Only the more reason they have enough power to power crypto into theor system but they aren't doing it.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, MohimaMahi said:

And the company delivered with drones and increased the production of media content through private series on its own TV and more.  At each step, companies are gaining more follow-up and greater hegemony over more wider areas;  The e-trade dress that started to come into existence is greatly affected.

Only the more reason they have enough power to power crypto into their system but they aren't doing it.

It seems like Amazon has started working with digital currencies a long time ago and I am surprised that they are not yet accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method 

27 minutes ago, Fedor00 said:

It seems like Amazon has started working with digital currencies a long time ago and I am surprised that they are not yet accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment method 

That is what i'm wondering it is gotta be a very big problem causing them to no add crypto in its system.

1 hour ago, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend and thank you very much for this information of course this will facilitate a lot of transactions for us because not everyone has payment cards and the like

This information does not help with anything, it is just informing us that Amazon does not real accept crypto, only a hope that they will someday.

Yes, I did this already, but with the presence of a third party to carry out this process. It is an important step for them, as they will find demand for those who have difficulty paying with the use of digital currencies, which is facilitated by this Amazon company. She wanted to provide all possibilities for the convenience of others and the ease of dealing with them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you. I shop quite a lot on Amazon, such a huge and good site would be great if it were to receive payments in cryptocurrency. I also agree with the selection of XRP for payment. Hope to be approved

On 3/15/2020 at 5:36 AM, Sachin Jadaun said:

Amazon is a very amazing platform. Someone is saying that Amazon has added XRP as a payment method but someone is saying ghat Amazon doesn't accept Crypto currency.

this capability, coupled with the agency’s wide purchaser base, makes it one of the most eligible organizations to go into the cryptocurrency space.

It is my lucky day to have this here we don't have cridt to pay in our country and I will go to check this I want alot of books and other stuff from Amazon and that was hard on me to pay .

But I want to know is the Kyc is required to pay or not ? Most of the site don't say that until we pay and that is the problem.

On 13.03.2020 at 21:39, Kakabba said:

The big shopping site Amazon is a good example for the rest of the giant companies if it accepts encryption as a payment method, and this enhances the role of encryption in various fields, because it will gain many users in a short time.

I'm sure if they don't accept cryptocurrencies it's not on a whim. And only because cryptocurrencies are not legalized everywhere. And they may be afraid of the law.

7 hours ago, dooklas said:

You just have to wait. The world will not change immediately. Over time, large companies will understand that crypto is safe and convenient. And now it's just beginning

I think amazon have enough information and a research team on cryptoo, so they know exactly what crypto is, that is why we should be scared why they do not adopt it.

That is really good. When you want to but something on Amazon website, you can do it with cryptos. There are always some huge companies, which are on the first place. Because of following technology they are always on the first. 

On 3/13/2020 at 2:57 PM, deepown said:

Many people clasims amazon added XRP as payment, some says they don't accept crypto yet, but here is what you need to know.

• Amazon created a digital currency that does not run on blockchain in 2013.
  • Until now they have brought about 3 crypt based domain names.
  • You can not pay stuffs directly with crypto on amazon you can use third parties though like; Spectrocoin, Bitrefill and Purse.
  • Signs are Amazon might accept crypto fully in the future.

i don't think amazon will accept crypto as directly payment, they could create their own crypto currency that can be used on their sites but definitely they will not accept cryptos like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, etc.. for just  a simple reason, because they will not any advantages to add crypto as payment method

The adoption of encryption in the future will be in many countries, companies and websites, and after that will regret who took advantage of the opportunity to learn encryption now, so I advise you to learn everything that pertains to it.

Edited by Maroua

1 hour ago, Princeazam said:

Well, You can just buy gift card using your Bitcoin and then you can use it in Amazon website to buy anything, but right now using Bitcoin or others cryptocurrency in Amazon impossible because doesn't exist

That means you can never buy direct with bitcoin, at least not this time around, but the question s why they are not considering it.

I think it is only a matter of time before the Amazon store accepts cryptocurrency and considers it an acceptable method of payment, but the problem is complemented by guarantees

THINK POSITIVE

I have used Purse for some time, but this is the first time that I know that we can use it to pay within Amazon. As for the Amazon website, it is very excellent to accept cryptocurrencies, and I hope that the rest of the marketing sites depend on the cryptocurrency through payment.

So this suggest that Amazon partially accepted cryptocurrencies as of now and plans to accept it properly in future. It will definitely boosted the crypto market if a big company like Amazon accept it properly.

The thing is on this giant shopping companies there have been rumour which talks about them been having to implement the use of Crypto to pay, as this fact of the Amazon accepting Crypto, didn't just come from nowhere, as it was actually just spreading around the internet. But as from your search it's clear that Amazon doesn't yet accept Crypto

On 3/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, deepown said:

Many people clasims amazon added XRP as payment, some says they don't accept crypto yet, but here is what you need to know.

• Amazon created a digital currency that does not run on blockchain in 2013.
  • Until now they have brought about 3 crypt based domain names.
  • You can not pay stuffs directly with crypto on amazon you can use third parties though like; Spectrocoin, Bitrefill and Purse.
  • Signs are Amazon might accept crypto fully in the future.

The future outlook adopted by Ripple includes the conversion of Ripple to Amazon in the cryptocurrency sector, meaning that Amazon has become the most expensive company in the world in terms of market value.

The enormous shopping site Amazon is a genuine model for the remainder of the mammoth organizations in the event that it acknowledges encryption as an installment strategy, and this upgrades the job of encryption in different fields, since it will increase numerous clients in a brief timeframe.