Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world) - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world)

It is good list, however if this was just translated from another website then I don't know if this is proper and doesn't go against the rules. You could have written this in your words and I hope this wasn't just a translator copy and paste.

Thank you my friend, this was really helpful for me. Now I learned more about other cryptocurrencies. We have to spread new information's, in that way all can learn more. Learning must be the key factor in this forum. 

@FoMo'D @Lloyd Sebastian @MKAMRAN @davy22 @tyercrytyu @corasafur5

I think most people fear so much about trading , fear is used in trading so much and so the fear of mising out becomes one of the greatest that destroys so many people , others that affect this are Whales , this is how important this is this works for so many people and its really important to really define the key that is the solution to growth and that is how this big is

When having to make an article about crypto as using this term will kind promoted the use and we know only the most known and the most used ones like whales.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

Hey dude, this is an awesome information containing the the most used terminologies in cryptocurrency. Many experts and seniors don't know the abbreviation of these terminologies.

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

*Altcoin

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

My dear sir @Nezar, your topic is one of the best at this forum and very helpful for us especially for me. I liked your all points. I am strongly follow to your all points. I did not know about this information before read your topic. I am waiting for your next topic. There is no doubt that we should give importance to everyone. Should be hepl to each other at this forum. 

This is right, and thank you for letting us recognise this crypto phrases, due to the fact even me i know some but not all of them, because on account that we are not using them daily we are able to forget them of direction, we realize simplest the most regarded and the maximum used ones like whales and altcoins and hodl, thanks for sharing.

Thank you for letting us know this useful information to all of us. These are very important terms in crypto currency and trading. If any person wants to invest in crypto currency then these terms will come handy. For example "Bullish" and "Bearing" are common terms used in trading if the value of the currency will rise or fall. 

Edited by Daniel_666
Addition of words

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

*MOON

*LAMBO

*WHALE

*Bullish

*Bearish

*Altcoin

*REKT

*Weak Hands

*Shill

*FUD

*HODL

*ATH

Higher than ever.

This data you have imparted to us is extremely useful and I have taken some information from it trusting others will do as such also much obliged for sharing.

I think I am more conversant with the FOMO, after seeing it for the first time on the forum, I read extensively about it"the fear of missing out"

Hello guys is enportent to comment of any topic you enter but my advice for urs is that don't comment anyhaw that can make sentence about this cryptocurreny if you want to comment please comment about the topic that ask you guys

Thank you for sharing an important information, there are many members whose valuable information can give other members a lot of knowledge. Because it is very important to know information about any topic about cryptocurrencies.  

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

*MOON

*LAMBO

*WHALE

*Bullish

*Bearish

*Altcoin

*REKT

*Weak Hands

*Shill

*FUD

*HODL

*ATH

Higher than ever.

I realize a few words for the most part use in crypto market yet I don't have a clue about the truly implies, however your post gives parcel of data about this significance of words, this post truly help to no the explanation about this words, on account of offer this importance full and learned theme.

• +2 1

This is very important and nice lecture to benefits the whole members of this great platform, and I wish the new members will across this your wonderful lecture, so that they will all know more about this, 

• +2 1

Wow .. thanks so much for this information.. as this post has just widened my eyes to some certain terminologies about crypto which I never knew before

I am sure it will be of great help to those who are joining this vast and wonderful world of cryptocurrencies where every day we learn something to apply it and see good results, although in the same way all new learning acquired is of great importance to me.

One major reason to use cryptocurrency is that it is legal and use for beyond the world. The world becomes degital so everyone like to use the degital currency like the Cryptocurrency. 

Are you agree dears.

Hi mate, thank you for your imperative enlightening. It is imperative for our life. And this gathering will rouse newcomers to work. By practicing this small concept we have to be get it and walk the way.

Thank you brother i think this information should spread more and more because this was the good knowledge and Many members search this type of posts and i think we are very confused when we see this names in Posts.

Yes,you are right. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. It really helpful for new beginners. We must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Crypto currency is popular in day by day. So we can buy anything from crypto currency. Invest your money into trustful platform. 

• +2 1

Informative post. I know a large portion of the referenced terms yet not all so it's acceptable to discover some new information. To think about crypto terms is significant for us all.

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

*MOON

*LAMBO

*WHALE

*Bullish

*Bearish

*Altcoin

*REKT

*Weak Hands

*Shill

*FUD

*HODL

*ATH

Higher than ever.

Thanks to you friend for sharing this information this is very wonderful information and many of the members have read this word first time and I am also unaware of many words but thanks to you for giving  with us such beneficial information and this is the best thing of the crypto.