Important for everyone asking about new registrations within the forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone asking about new registrations within the forum

Thanks a lot mate.You are right.The new users has been suspended since the last two or three months and during this time i have seen a lot of topic on just this question that when new member will be able to join cryptotalk campaign again and it is still going on.I hope after seeing this post no one will do this.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:45 PM, Nezar said:

Hello my friends, I see many people writing blogs and asking about opening the registration doors in the forum, so I decided to share this topic with you. As for the new registrations, one of the supervisors told one of the people that they are currently not planning to open the door to registration in the forum, and everyone will be notified when the registration is opened and everything is shown in the image and in this link Therefore, I hope that everyone will read this post and not repeat posts on the same topic within the forum sections because everything has become clear to everyone

1531214203_Screenshot_-_Chrome.jpg.e44f65582f46ac561c4ade7d2adc8d8b.jpg

Good news are coming soon as the admin Bigpat has declared. Maybe a new campaign will be added or something like that.

Waiting to see what new News will lead to and hoping for the best for the Forum and this Community.

Maybe registrations will be back online or maybe something new will happen. We just have to patiently wait 😄

Nevertheless thank you for such links as i was trying to get them for a while and couldn't get those searched and found on the search tool.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I am very sad for those who want to join the forum and find it closed to new ones. I hope it will be a little easy and start make some money with us .thanks cryptotalk

Thank you for publishing this topic, due to the many questions asked about it. We all wish to open the registration permanently so that the largest number of members benefit

I also see that from a long time cryptotalk didn't accept New user's to their payperpost campaign , reason behind it didn't clear by Admin .

hopefully in future New user's again Accepted for this campaign .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, Jami273 said:

Thanks a lot mate.You are right.The new users has been suspended since the last two or three months and during this time i have seen a lot of topic on just this question that when new member will be able to join cryptotalk campaign again and it is still going on.I hope after seeing this post no one will do this.

Yes some new account that is not connected to their yobit account always asking when the administrator will open the payments again and they only cause duplication topics here in the forum and it is not healthy to this forum.

19 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Administrator and moderators are doing their job to delete all the spammers and bots here so they can reopen the payments for the new members, let us be part of a good forum where no one is abusing the forum so others can be join the payment again.

Well, that's true mate, we need to helped this forum to be clean for the members which are abusing this forum, i hope you may continue to share some useful information here mate, happy posting.

11 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, we need to helped this forum to be clean for the members which are abusing this forum, i hope you may continue to share some useful information here mate, happy posting.

Yes buddy we should help each other here so this forum will be a great place to share information and for discussion. So those members who are creating another topic to ask a when cryptotalk will start accepting new members in payment, i think this topic answer their questions.

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

those members who are creating another topic to ask a when cryptotalk will start accepting new members in payment, i think this topic answer their questions.

Well yes, this members are not contented to the answers given by the members here in this forum, they're just repeatedly that questions here because many new members are being joined here everyday.

21 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes we don't need to be one of those who's abusing the forum mate. We should only provide good information, quality content and meaningful opinion so others find it a helpful information. Maybe if this forum will be totally clean, maybe they will reopen the payments for the new members.

53 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well yes, this members are not contented to the answers given by the members here in this forum, they're just repeatedly that questions here because many new members are being joined here everyday.

But if you're a good thinker as a new member, you should know how to search first before creating a topic, you only need to create a topic if there's questions in your head that didn't answer on what you searching in the first place. I hope new members stop doing this kind of irrelevant action.

Well those posting when Cryptotalk will accept new members should be stop and we should know that how important is it to stop the spam that was going on the forum. And it has played significant role to stop the spam. And in coming days admin will allow new users too but sure it would be for short time only.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Good to share that because the majority ask this question to know and answer her friends because they want to register and dont know where the forum will open that 

7 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

But if you're a good thinker as a new member, you should know how to search first before creating a topic, you only need to create a topic if there's questions in your head that didn't answer on what you searching in the first place. I hope new members stop doing this kind of irrelevant action.

Well, the rules here in this forum about from the payment in yobit is not totally making public which means that it can't be easily search from the internet, posting a topic is their way of research to find the answer.

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well those posting when Cryptotalk will accept new members should be stop and we should know that how important is it to stop the spam that was going on the forum. And it has played significant role to stop the spam. And in coming days admin will allow new users too but sure it would be for short time only.

You're right mate. Asking frequently the same question is kind of a spam messages because there's already a topic that discussed what they are trying to ask. I think it is also a barrier why moderators are not reopening the payment for new members.

Thank you so much for the information. Many people wants to earn the BTC and this will be very great opportunities for the people who wants to learn about the crypto and earn by posting in forums. New registration should be opened very soon for the more efficient and hardworking new members.

Yes you are right new registration were closed before but now new registration in this forum is opened but it is not available to link it in yobit

I don't think that the admin will allow new members to work again in this forum already behave opened the portal for new registration but they are not allowing it to link in yobit

Registration has become available on this forum again, but your account cannot be linked to yobit yet to receive payment

Life is great and enjoy it

Forum has currently prevented the new accounts to participate in the payperpost campaign. I think they are really working hard to prevent the scammers on this forum. In the near future, I hope they might bring more attractive opportunities on this forum. 

On 6/1/2020 at 4:31 AM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

I don't think that the admin will allow new members to work again in this forum already behave opened the portal for new registration but they are not allowing it to link in yobit

Indeed. Most of those account that has already an account in Cryptotalk forum always keep asking when do the opening of payment for them even though there's already existed topic that were discuss. They keep spamming this forum because of they act.

This plan was for fighting all spammers here.. And we saw that this forum becomes much cleaner and better after this good plan! The moderators are working well here and they have good strategies to improve this forum.. Maybe in the future they would surprise us with good news about the registration.

Now everyone is cleared about the campaign and the registration process and I think making efforts towards the campaign is the reason cryptotalk is becoming more famous and successful towards its growth rate and also every member are giving their more hard work to get more perfect in their work and about knowledge they are getting from cryptotalk.

On 6/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, Magnom said:

This plan was for fighting all spammers here.. And we saw that this forum becomes much cleaner and better after this good plan! The moderators are working well here and they have good strategies to improve this forum.. Maybe in the future they would surprise us with good news about the registration.

I also believe after the cleaning the forum they will reopen the payments for the newbies but i think they have a harder requirements to prove themselves that they will not spam or messing up again in the forum. I think it is much better to prove yourself first before entering this forum.