Does Bitcoin price having to dumb, a good investment project - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Does Bitcoin price having to dumb, a good investment project

Because as I one, when the price of bitcoins drops on lows, it's instead one-off the best times on having to invest in the Bitcoin and altcoins, as this to me some users will be tempted to sell out their coins from the losses which they have inquired. And as users buy more of coins during their dumb it even at bearish seasons, they tend to gain more profit if holding on bullish times. That's why there's this thing on buying enough when the prices are low

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Upright said:

Because as I one, when the price of bitcoins drops on lows, it's instead one-off the best times on having to invest in the Bitcoin and altcoins, as this to me some users will be tempted to sell out their coins from the losses which they have inquired. And as users buy more of coins during their dumb it even at bearish seasons, they tend to gain more profit if holding on bullish times. That's why there's this thing on buying enough when the prices are low

I would say yes. This is a good time to buy Bitcoin or Altcoins at this low price (which I think it might go even lower). Eventually the market will recover and Bitcoin's price will go back to where it was before the drop in the price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

The price has dump significantly and for pump it will take time, if we could hold for long time and can have patience we should invest and it will lead to huge profits but for short time price may fall and we may loss too.

• +1 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Upright said:

It is a very good idea to buy some Bitcoins now as it is in a low price and there's a very big chance that it will rise up again in the price. I read that many traders are expecting that it will reach 9000$ after this breakdown. I have already bought some of other Altcoins myself and hoping I will benefit from this!

• +1 5

Sometimes you will find investing good, especially in this period of time, but the most sure thing is holding and buy as much as you can, because this virus affected bitcoin a lot, we saw some falls before but not like this one, this is a good chance to buy, we shouldn't let it go

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Yes, and I completely agree that when bitcoin falls in price, you need to buy. Consequently, you can buy cryptocurrency, except Bitcoin. 

• +1 3

I dont understand halving so that can not be something I know of , but if its understanding how bitcoin can pay you it is important to value the good of the statement, am not going to answer that one am still trying to learn what is halving and I want to have confidence in answering the same

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is good to invest now because this situation could not happen again in crypto. And may we could not get btc below $10000 in future. Also crypto is going to be trustable in panic situations so it would be better in coming days.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I think right now with situation and all cryptocurrencie markets are in red is good to invest buying many coins you can, because this is the best opportunity, because after this corona virus sure the price will rise.

• +1 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Due to this pandemic situation,cryptocurrencies also got affected,market drops so much,and this is just temporary,so don't panic,this is just the right time to buy some more for the future increase.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Due to this pandemic situation,cryptocurrencies also got affected,market drops so much,and this is just temporary,so don't panic,this is just the right time to buy some more for the future increase.

Yes l do agree with your opinion that, due to some virus as economy of the world also cryptocurrencies has been affected. l hope that, in the near future some problems will be solved. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

First bitcoin itself is a cryptocurrency, you should say altcoin if you are to differentiate them second why would i buy alts that i'm not sure of instead of bitcoin?

I invest in altcoins and thereby earn income. In addition to bitcoin, there are other cryptocurrencies worth working on. And they also bring income. I use investbox on Yobit.

• +1 1

rightnow because of global pandemic the price is falling, many people is scared and many had panic sell but as a holder i have ace this situation many time, yes it was very bearish than ever since but i m confident that everything goes normal with time

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, wilbertson said:

That investbox, its great but you could fall into investing on very shitty coins there, better not be greedy with some of those plans.

To choose "crappy" coins and invest in them, there is no special analysis. I choose those coins that remain an excellent volume for trading. You need to look at the quotation chart.

• +1 1

Yes you are right this is the right time to buy those bitcoins for a long-term investment from traders who are selling off at low prices fearing huge loses but I advice you to keep holding your btc don't sell them off.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

My friend, the people who were not confident that Bitcoin would do the impossible would sell when the price went down but the old investors and those who watched the price chart were sure that it would rise again and started buying

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After a week from now all coins have a lowest price and in this week all coins pump alot also the Bitcoin start its journey to top as we can see from now .

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/18/2020 at 4:30 PM, Ngetpa said:

As long as the bitcoin's price is down, it is the best time to buy some and do some investment because it is proven and tested that after the dump of bitcoin expect an unexpected pumps.

That's actually true on that fact of a dump, having to have a subsequent pump on it price, as this continuous loop still continues, and having to reach all time high is also part of it too. And as such a great investment would be on having to realise the benefits of a dumping price on coins

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Not a dumb investment at all, if you notice the price value of bitcoin is steadily increasing unlike few days back when is was really down, if only some of this doubters bought a few coin then and sel now at this current price i am sure tgey must have made a 30% profit. 

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

But what is quotation chart, sounds completely new to me.

Sorry, but how do you have a VIP account, something is completely unclear to me. Can you explain or did you just buy a VIP?

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Price is something relative. Compared to the past years today's price might not look appealing, since there are people that bought in Bitcoin at prices between 1-10000$ and a little higher than that. Saying price is cheap actually is not something valid. Even at 1000$ price won't be cheap for the people that bought at one dollar. Price can be considered cheap if it is close to the production cost, although this as well can go down with a drop in hash power, such as the one we've seen last few days happening.

Bitcoin especially, mainly due to the pandemic challenging the whole world, although there are others, has been declining since last month or early this month. From the look of things I would also predict like what one of the analyst said for the prices of bitcoin to even fall further. So there's no better time than now to invest. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

When the Bitcoin price is very low, that can be the best time to invest in Bitcoin to sell in the future to expect the more profits.Old crypto trading players follow the same rules to make investments in the cryptocurrency when the prices goes down in the market. 

Yes, the best thing that a professional trader can do is to buy time to go down in grades, i.e. boost the quantities of currencies he stores, and this is the best strategy now.

For me, this matter is not new. I keep trying to seize the opportunities that exist in the market, even if Bitcoin is going down or liquidity does not exist.

• +2 1