Bitcoin can drop to $6,000 and then rise to $20,000 in this 2020 crisis - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Bitcoin can drop to $6,000 and then rise to $20,000 in this 2020 crisis

To be honest I don't think so that bitcoin can rise so early to 20k$.However its price can decrease may be 5k$.But twenty thousand dollars is a very big amount.So I think it's gonna take a lot of time to reach that peak of price.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to me no Bitcoin will not go $20000 in 2020 because now peoples have no money for investment or big traders putting their money in share market that's why this year Bitcoin will not perform well.

Yes there is a possibility for Bitcoin to rise up to $20,000 from $6000 as experts are also analysing of a high rise in its price after the halving of it so it's a good sign for every investor and traders never lose hope while seeing the negative fluctuations.

The content you are giving it is very important because many of them are trying their best to get the things in their mind about bitcoins and the the other currencies situation so that they can enter into the market and invest their money I have to say now from your content they will get more ideas and knowledge that will help them a lot also many senior members have given their experience about the bitcoins upcoming situation it will be more better and making your content more valuable because new beginners can easily relate with them and at last I want to thank you for giving such a wonderful topic.

The currency watch fell during this period to less than $ 6,000, where the price reached $ 4,000, and this is a significant decline in the market, but there is no need for concern because everyone expects that the price will rise again after the half event ends and the price will probably reach $ 15,000 or more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:54 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to the CEO of the derivatives giant BitMEX The price of Bitcoin (BTC) will probably get levels lower than THE USD 6,000 but will avoid more losses, that's what he said this March 12, in the last edition of the Crypto Digest exchange. 

In the short term, Arthur Hayes believes that the value of BTC/USD will be guided to a maximum fund of the $6,000 mark, as fear about the coronavirus affects market sentiment.

I hope that this will happen because I want bitcoin to gain more money. After all the investment and investing time it is no nice to raise the money and the earn money with high. It is nice that it will rise to twenty thousand dollars. 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:54 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to the CEO of the derivatives giant BitMEX The price of Bitcoin (BTC) will probably get levels lower than THE USD 6,000 but will avoid more losses, that's what he said this March 12, in the last edition of the Crypto Digest exchange. 

In the short term, Arthur Hayes believes that the value of BTC/USD will be guided to a maximum fund of the $6,000 mark, as fear about the coronavirus affects market sentiment.

I hope that this will happen because I want bitcoin to gain more money. After all the investment and investing time it is no nice to raise the money and the earn money with high. It is nice that it will rise to twenty thousand dollars. 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:07 AM, Cryptotanu said:

There is no doubt that in long term bitcoin will surpass its previous all time high price of 20,000$ mark. As of now, it is sat around 7000 to 7400 range and we can hope a breakout upside of 8500 will lead this to 10,000 mark or further.

Good analysis this predictions may be because the Bitcoin market cannot be fully predicted but expecting the unexpected

Well, this prediction is very accurate mate because as of now, the price of bitcoin are now dumping at $6000 when the crisis of corona virus are become pandemic, i hope that this will be reach the $20000 as they said.

Bitcoin prices also change as market movements change. But in this crisis of 2020, the bitcoin drop may drop to 6,000 and then reach $ 20,000, but the chances are down. Now the price of bitcoin will rise. It has grown a lot more than ever. This crisis will not last long.

It is certain that the currency is a decentralised currency and bitcoin price fluctuations is not controlled by anyone. The price goes ups and downs all the time. The current price is around 7k usd. But a halving will take place in May, 2020. Then the price will be at around 20k usd as the expert say. So price drop and up is common for bitcoins. 

48 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

Bitcoin price on 13th March 2020 dropped to less then 4k then jumped to 6k and jumped and dumped to 4500$ many days at the month of March but from the beginning of April it's price goes high and now currently price of bitcoin is 7150$.

This is true mate and the price of bitcoin are being stable from $6900 to $7000 and its because from corona virus, i hope that this will be end so that the stock market will be now in a good condition.

Its possible to drop bitcoin price drop bellow  6000 and allso possible to up 20000 its totaly depend on market allso popularity crypto. Now this cricis maybe affect on bitcoin price. I think bitcoin price going down

On 4/20/2020 at 6:30 PM, Kakabba said:

In fact, when I talked about the price of bitcoin reaching $ 20,000 this year, I think this amount is large in relation to the crisis in which the currency fell to less than $ 4,600, but perhaps it will reach $ 10,000.

Yes $10000 is more probable, and we are on our way on that price right now, so go with that price prediction and hold you coins. 

I think that this woudl be incredible if there was such a rise. I think that a rise to the 20000 dollar mark woudl be indicative of the halving event as well as the recovery of the global economy from the corona virus. although i personally believe that this recovery could take a long time, and as a result it is possible that we may only see these prices in early to late 2021.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

38 minutes ago, Qpella said:

The price of bitcoin will definitely shoot up and become more valuable as time passes.i believe the effect of the Corona virus pandemic on it's price has reduced drastically.the price will get better after bitcoin halving in May.

The effect of corona virus on the price is not effective anymore, so it is better to let us have it in mind that because of bitcoin halving, the price will sky rocket to over $12000 this year but getting to $20000 is like not possible.

1 hour ago, kabanidze said:

So it’s bad that a person gives predictions for which he doesn’t care. I think that if he gives forecasts, then he must also put something at stake, so that if the forecast does not come true, then he also has to lose something. it's not fair.

Well it has nothing to do with fairness and it's not arthur's fault that people keep asking him. He is way better of telling that cryptos will moon, because fomo is good for his business.

If you are looking for more accurate predictions, you need to look people with good track records on TA. You can get some ideas from tradingview but you will aways be the final judge where to put money in because they are just predictions, they are not science. But as always, you are better off doing your own TA.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1

On 4/19/2020 at 5:10 AM, Zues said:

On 4/19/2020 at 5:10 AM, Zues said:

Well as you'll know the price of Bitcoin is shot to $9000 before the halving that will happen this month we all expect it to reach $20000.  

The opinions of analysts and the owners of exchange platforms do not matter when the offer and demand speak on the market, there is no rule, the supply may come at a price of $ 100,000 and perhaps $ 1,000.

Yes, everything is possible during the year 2020 and currently the downward phase has been exceeded from the point of $ 6000 and the bitcoin price has risen to 9600 and is heading towards an increase after the correction

Life is great and enjoy it

Another speculation based on an individual's interest...

Of course the bitmex founder wants you to believe it will rise so people can start buying and eventually price will in fact grow right? ;D

It's so obvious...

Before checking out such speculations you should search news and information regarding an upcoming swing and vice versa.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

yes ,we know very well that at this time BITCOIN recover in its price very well after we seeing a big dump in its price .

there are still good prediction about Bitcoin price , some experts said that bitcoin easily touch a good level in market till end of 2020 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bitcoin now as I see from a chart right here from a member that it drop beneath 6100 inside the every day candle and even four candle so if the for candle live below 6100 the following goal is 5700 .

Actually no one could predict the price of bitcoin perfectly, but most times some predictions are correct to an extent, so I could say it could be possible for bitcoin to hit 20k before the end of 2020.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes bitcoin n march was down to 4800$ , but after that start rising and now bitcoin price is 9400$ , and soon will rise to 10000$ , and i think that bitcoin will rise to 20000$ in the end of 2020 because in this year the halving happens , so so this will effected to the price of bitcoin.

The price of Bitcoin can not drop to $6000  the time has already gone now we are aiming at $10000 and above.