Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020.

Some weird cryptos you just stated that i have no clue what they are and don't mind me interest whatsoever because you should probabily focus on the most active top coins atm.

If you are willing to take your risks and chances into something new i won't blame you, besides trying in crypto is a must have thing to do.

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

some crypto currencies like rvn,matic,chz,etn,eth,btc etc can show a good price range this year.I expect more in this year 2020.Personal opinion People always want to invest in cryptocurrencies that they can trust. 

• +1 2

Tezos is a kind of highest possibility currency. Because the coin has  a growing price now. And the price has also grown a more further than it was a few days ago only. So maybe the coin has a good future in the crypto world. And now it is above 2 dollar in price. So maybe collection of this will be much valuable than others i guess. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you, I think that there are many bullish currencies that are really worth investing in and monitoring them and giving them a chance because the profits from them will be great if we are lucky

• -1 1
  • +1 1

14 hours ago, koussai999 said:

I agree with you, I think that there are many bullish currencies that are really worth investing in and monitoring them and giving them a chance because the profits from them will be great if we are lucky

You are right but it is also good to know that the more bullish a coin can be the more bearish it could too. We need to study and learn about predictions using charts and indicators so that we will not lose. 

• +1 2

With the increase in the number of digital currencies, people become confused about the digital currencies that they use, especially since most of the new currencies are failed projects, so they tend to work in more popular currencies such as bitcoin and ethereum.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:38 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       MakerDAO [MKR, DAI]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Synthetix Exchange [SNX]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

·       Stake Capital DAO [SCT]

I'm not familiar in these coins but I much prefer those coins which have a high potential in the market like bitcoin, ethereum and xrp. 

For me much better to focus in these than any other coins. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for these forecasts, I believe that altcoin XTZ and XP are very relevant for 2020, and you can make good money on them! The main thing is to catch a certain good moment when the price starts to rise steadily, thank you!

• +2 2

On 6/27/2020 at 9:48 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Thank you for these forecasts, I believe that altcoin XTZ and XP are very relevant for 2020,

By XP you mean XRP? Otherwise XP refers to Experience Points which a dead altcoin that pumped and dumped in 2017. Anyway I don't think that XRP will escape the bearish outlook in 2020. It will keep making lower lows and might even reach 1 cent again.

Xcash can be an additional choice, because xcash has something that other coins do not have in general, although at first xcash was only a derivative from Monero, but after deciding to switch consensus to DPoPS (Delegated Proof of Private Stake) xcash has strong reasons why it must be held by many investor, One of the advantages of xcash after switching to DPoPS is that we can manage the transaction whether public or privacy.

Edited by ayatoslaw
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 3/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, Migo said:

If you want my opinion about the most coins that we need to keep our eyes on them, then I will tell you about litecoin because his current price is not the real one, he can go up to 200 dollars, and etherium too

I keep my eye on watching ethereum price because I also believe that it has a big potential to rise more in the near future. 

I advice everyone to invest on this coin too. 

• -1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think one of the most important cryptocurrencies I mentioned in your post that could have a good future in 2020 is Tezos [XTZ], because there is a great demand for this coin in the crypto market as many experts in the crypto world say

Edited by Moaz
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not interested in investing in altcoin, except ETH, Cardano and Bitcoin cash, these tokens are tokens that are quite popular and worth investing, but if I calculate the amount of funds, I spend 90% of my funds to invest in BTC, there aren't many benefits that I get , but a little risk that I will get.

• +2 2

lol if im not wrong then this all coin that you have mention are listed in the top coin list on other exchanges with proper volumes and exchange rates, i see no any new coin here 

• -2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well mate I don't use any coin you mention in this topic, because i prefer only well settled coins like ETH litecoin dash and ripple,and i always invest in litecoin because LTC coin have so much potential but prices not increase, but I strongly believes one day this coin definitly reach 300$+ prices in future.

• +2 2

Most of the coins you just mentioned i did not even know about, so i was kinda gonna ignore them, but now that you have mentioned it i’m going to consider checking them out.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

It true that we all keep eye on famous crypto but leave behind new cryptos which are doing well in market. We can make profit more in some coins other than the common coins like Btc, eth. Presently I have heard many news about the Ecoin, which is doing quite well. Its policies are interesting.

• +2 2

On 7/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, P A Ashif said:

Presently I have heard many news about the Ecoin, which is doing quite well. Its policies are interesting.

I do not say Ecoin is fake but I have suspected this project due to several reasons like they are not doing while distributing the rewards what they have promised to do. It prefers EOS blockchain and ProBit is the most active market for this coin but I am still not noticing the significant market momentum for this Ecoin. Myself, I am trying seek more about Xcash now. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

actually i never heard about any of them before , thanks for the advise i will search more about them and keep an eye on their prices in the market , nobody knows , maybe one day they may be of the main coins

• +1 2

That's good recommendation any way and thank you for sharing with the forum, but among of them none is my favorite coins for trading or making investment, I believe on trading valuable coins only because am still a learner in trading system. Starting with top coin which is BTC, ETH, LTC,  XRP, BNB, BCH and tether etc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The band is trending towards the link coin and so is the ada Cardano coin In addition to matic, as well as EOS and BNB All of them achieved excellent prices and peaks that exceeded all expectations and started their projects to prove themselves in the market as strong currency projects

• +2 2

If you want my opinion about the most coins so i think it is coin to be considered potential of the coin is huge

• -2 1
  • -1 1

This is the first time I hear about these cryptocurrencies. For today, I would single out Uniswap (UNI), NEO) Stellar (XLM) TRON (TRX) Ripple (XRP). All coins are not unknown, and I think they will be heard in the future

• +1 2