Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020.

In my opinion, there are cryptocurrencies such as Dash and LTC currencies that have a good future and the price of LTC can be relied upon. It can rise at the end of the year as its price is acceptable for those who wish to invest it. Also, the currency of DASH, my wallet has no coins, so currently I have no plans to invest

• +3 1

Tezos is a kind of highest possibility currency. Because the coin has a growing price now. And the price has also grown a more further than it was a few days ago only. So maybe the coin has a good future in the crypto world. And now it is above 2 dollar in price. So maybe collection of this will be much valuable than others i guess

• +4 1

Staking of coins is hot recently and a lot of people are staking their coins to get cosmos, Tron and many other coins in their wallets. These coins cannot be overemphasized and we should invest into them early

• +5 1

It true that we all keep eye on famous crypto but leave behind new cryptos which are doing well in market. We can make profit more in some coins other than the common coins like Btc, eth. Presently I have heard many news about the Ecoin, which is doing quite well. Its policies are interesting

• +2 1

I think one by one they make name of in the market but still btc and eth is the top coin in digital currency while the others are below but we take serious these coins they take over in any time

2020 has being blessed year for a large number of cryptocurrencies, among which is the litecoin, No crypto enthusiasts or trader will ague with tge fact that litecoin had a great year in 2020

This is true, my friend, all the cryptocurrencies that I have talked about have achieved good goals and profits, but Bitcoin remains the best, as it has achieved a great record in addition to Ethereum and Litecoin as they are rising positively and I recommend them continuously.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, Abideen said:

Welcome mates, all my thoughts was BTC, LTC and ETH are the only coins on cryptocurrency, if not now that you have listed all this out. So I will like to thank you for the enlightment mates, you have done it well . Finally, I will try and study the remaining coins you have listed out so that I will start investing in them. Thanks

Not until now, i also doesn't have a lit idea about all the mentioned coins there mate. It is now left for us to study the coins as you've already emphasised.

Although 2020 is gone but I'm sure these coins can simply also be use to invest in this current year (2021).

Of course,we should check other currencies especially these days. Bitcoin breaks new ath every day and it doesn't look profitable to invest bitcoin right now that's why i am collecting altcoin much as i can. I am expecting altcoin run after bitcoin domination start to decrease. I hope we can all take a profit from it.

• +1 1

Actually most of the new members of this great forum, only know of BTC, LTC, ETH. They don't have the idea of trading this others cryptocurrency that you have mentioned. But now you have added some experience to my knowledge. Thank you

Hello my friend its good information my friend but i don't  have any knowledge about and i don't know much about it so i only prefer bitcoin because i only have knowledge and information about it and its really very important as its getting importance in market.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that you have to own because they continue to rise, such as bitcoin, litecoin and xrp, so I recommend buying them now to earn profits at the end of this year.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, these currencies are reliable although they are smaller currencies, but I prefer to continue investing in bitcoin or ETH, because they seem more reliable and safer, and the price of these continues to rise.

There are still many other currencies that you can invest in that have not reached their peaks yet, such as ada, xrp and xlm, in addition to being careful not to always clear the wallet of Bitcoin and Ethereum.

• +3 1

I didn't know about these curriences. I only use some top currencies . I trade in bitcoin, ltc , XRP, and ETH. These curriences are best for trading. It's transection fee is very low and it's trading volume is high. You can get a good profit from it's. 

Yes there are so many cryptocurrencies in the world right now, but not all of them have good value, but I think there might be posibility that the above mentioned cryptocurrencies will pump up in the near future and become bigger, this is my thought on this.

Dear Fellow, You shared such an informative topic. For me Tezos XTZ is best option and show good performance in market. According to me for investing we should choose stable coins and for trading purpose we should choose unstable coins and make some good profit. The coins you shared are also precious one we should go for them also. 

although i prefer old and long aged currencies as it's more reliable and secure. But there is no problem to be opened a little bit for the new ones and give it a chancd under the light.

That's right, we not only have to trade in a few cryptocurrencies, but rather we must distribute our capital among the cryptocurrencies, so we must choose these currencies well in order not to suffer financial loss, and these currencies that you talked about look good to me

Thank you, my dear friend, as discovering more cryptocurrencies is a good thing, but we must be careful not to be deceived by fake currencies that do not have any value and carefully research the currency before investing it.

It is true, most of these currencies have proven successful in their project and have gained great popularity during the past months, and their price has doubled several times during this bull market and it is expected to continue to rise during this year, so they are a good option for buying and investing.

As for me, I prefer to choose currencies that are very popular with users, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others, and I do not prefer to take risks with new currencies.

everyday you can see lot of coin get invented in crypto world but most of the project cant be success.. If you want to earn profit from a coin this year then you can choice Waves currency too.. Its price also pump really good.. As my one Friend earned 120 usd profits every day by trade Waves coin..             

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, everyone knows Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are coins that will definitely profit if we store them, by storing famous coins I don't think we have a risk of loss. However, if we keep an unknown coin like you mentioned, it is actually a risk of loss, so we may see opportunities for other coins that are not well-known but we should also pay attention to the risks. Unknown coins are highly dependent on Bitcoin's price fluctuations, so I think storing Bitcoin and famous coins is much safer.

• +5 1