Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Some Cryptocurrencies You Can't Ignored in 2020.

Some of cryptocurrencies which you mentioned in your topic have proved for us that they deserve to compete with many cryptocurrencies and be some of the best ones in this cryptocurrencies market.. we should really keep our eyes on many new cryptocurrencies projects during the next few months also during 2021 year.. the best thing in this crypto world is that there are always new cryptocurrencies projects which prove their values for people all around the world and attract new people to join this crypto world!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 3/13/2020 at 7:23 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       MakerDAO [MKR, DAI]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Synthetix Exchange [SNX]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

·       Stake Capital DAO [SCT]

Polkadot is the one of the great cryptocurrency which has come from no where and already listed in the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the coin market cap. Even I think bitcoin cash and ethereum cash will be the good option to invest.

Many cryptocurrencies are coming day after day you should be very active to learn about their coin and many coins are doing great and giving more profit. So, you have to go with flow in the market and read all the recent news of the cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know much about the other cryptocurrency except for those famous one, I think I need to check what you mentioned and learn more about the other cryptocurrency so that I will be have so many choices and gain profit from other great cryptocurrency. Thank you for sharing this topic, I would definitely check those cryptocurrency. 

On 3/13/2020 at 8:38 AM, Am1981 said:

Everybody knows about cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH an so on. But there are some other currencies in the market and we should keep an eye on them. 

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

Everyone knows bitcoin, Litecoin or ETH. In my opinion this is the best coin when compared to the coins you mentioned. I am focused on the top cryptocurrencies so if anyone thinks there are other coins that are better, I don't think so. the coin you mentioned has no potential.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:10 AM, velasco19 said:

This post is from a few months ago and without a doubt the author chose some good currencies, anyone can see their price history in TradingView and will see that good returns were obtained, for example:
XTZ went up to $ 4, DOT was a little known project and in recent months it caused a lot of interest, ATOM went up from $ 2 to $ 8.
The author has a keen eye for investments because they were all little known and solid projects.

all you need to do is learn how to use technical analysis to know which coin you should pick to make profit either short or long term, because without technical analysis you are just trading randomly without any plan.

• +1 2

Indeed your correct about that as they made some interesting outcomes and setting eyes to this is a worth try to do some of the investments as how they are still great even though there were alot of market value lows in which was very suprising.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This post is a long time ago but maybe the price of bitcoin was very low at the time you posted it. If we look at the current market we can see that in many currencies you can't ignore because at present the price of bitcoin coins etherium etc. is increasing so much so I will say  2020 is not the time to ignore any currency.  All currencies will benefit you.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:38 AM, Am1981 said:

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

You forgot to include xrp, xlm, ada, link which are having very good bull run currently and hopefully it will continue towards 2021.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As it is, with the increase in the number of digital currencies, people become confused about the currencies that they use, especially since most of the new currencies are failed projects, so they tend to work in more popular currencies such as bitcoin.

all this coins are quite good as some of them are in well known exchanges i which you can actually get hold of them as well as in vest on them as coin like the polkadot is also a nice coin if you know of its introduction in to the crypto space, sythentix network, litecoin,are good coins to try as well

On 3/13/2020 at 2:38 AM, Am1981 said:

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

There are coins that we don't know about them but they have a good future ,the coin I am familiar with in above is Tezos [XTZ].

I believe we have a lot of cryptocurrencies that are not even functions that play a role in it so I think it will be ignored in 2020 because more cryptocurrencies will make it a rule.

You should mention ltc. Now 2020 is ending and the price of btc is now 23k and we hope this bull run will still for some more time. Ltc price also increase for this bull run. Ltc price is now 100 doller.

• +1 1

I agree with you. We must monitor the entire market. It is not easy. It requires a group of people. It is not one person. I do this work with my friends. You must also monitor Dash, Bitcoin cash and xrp

• +4 1

Thank you for that information, i will check those coins. But am not holding even one of them there in that list, i hold xrp, doge, eos, bnb and few litcecoins. I hold those because i believe they will pump and i will earn good profit from them.

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you regarding the currencies that you mentioned in this topic will be strong and go up and for this you must gain a quantity of these currencies in order to achieve a good profit during the year 2020

• +4 1

Hello, my friend. Yeah, you're right, most people ignore that kind of crypto, since they only focus on the most popular ones. However, the less known ones usually give very high performances during the alt season. I think you could also add Stellar, which often goes up and its historical high is close to the dollar, so it's a great opportunity.
It is also possible to find other currencies with less market cap, but the truth is that they are more risky investments.

• +2 1

these are the top currencies you have mensioned and they are doing really great also you can say that these are the best one to make investment in the comming years.

Most of the coins you just mentioned i did not even know about, so i was kinda gonna ignore them, but now that you have mentioned it i’m going to consider checking them out

• +3 1

I've heard a lot about cosmos and i think its a good project and can be more successful. In my opinion bnb and eth and btc are always good coins for investment.i am holding bnb and trx and waiting for alt season hope we all get good profit.

Tezos XTZ can be the best option to make an investment plans for this crypto rest I love them but still I have no plans to hold in the crypto wallet. Tezos has very good performance in the market as the demands of this crypto is significantly increasing. 

• +5 1

On 3/13/2020 at 5:22 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Still I would have made an investment in the old time-tested coins . ltc doge, xrp and some of the forks of bitcoin.

All the mentioned coins are the best one and the Doge and XRP is good in affordability because any new user can easily afford the Dogecoin and XRP coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

they just increase by high percentage anytime even though some of them are fake projects but this list can give somebody a clue on which crypto currency is best to invest in

On 3/13/2020 at 7:38 AM, Am1981 said:

·       Tezos [XTZ]

·       Cosmos [ATOM]

·       Polkadot [DOT]

·       Aave [LEND]

·       Kleros [PNK]

@Am1981 You discuss some currency that has possibility to grow up anytime. From those tezos(xtz) high possibility to grow up and it is best for investment. Although all coins are good for investment. 

There are many coins in the crypto world. I like Ethereum, Litecoins and Ripple. But next year who knows what coins are going to race past these coins or whether any new coin going be a sensational one taking everybody by surprise.