Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin drop in the cryptocurrency market

The decline in the bitcoin market affects all currencies related to it, so I see that the decline in the price of bitcoin is very good, as I can promote buying currencies cheaply and I am sure that it will rise.

• +5 1

Now the Bitcoin currency has witnessed a very large increase in 2021, as it recorded today 1 Bitcoin equal to more than 55 thousand dollars, and in the coming months it is expected to increase its value to more than 70 thousand dollars

Well, it is always like that, anything that goes up always come down, the price of cryptocurrecy are always volatile, but one good thing about it is that it will never stay like that, the price would definitely improve in some couple of months or even weeks.

There is always a market correction and currency rates drop, and this is normal and we have become well aware of it and we are waiting for it to enter new deals or consolidate a deal that led us to buy more, you had to take advantage of this opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies

Edited by HadiLord

These drops are very normal in the crypto world and once in a while you must experience such drops. The best thing is to use this and make more profits for yourself especially as you can make very good amount from trading

True, the price of bitcoin has dropped, as have the prices of altcoins. The market is currently in a bad state, but this is good news for those looking to invest because now is the best time to buy bitcoin and keep it until rates rise again, allowing you to sell it for a profit.

There are times when cryptocurrencies settle down after a big rally. A slight dip is required to stabilize it for some time, but don't worry, my friend, be patient because digital currencies are on the rise.

• +3 1

On 4/12/2021 at 11:22 PM, junaid iqbal007 said:

It was good to buy and hold Bitcoin, meaning long-term investment. Now the price of Bitcoin has exceeded 30,000, and I think it will continue to rise.

30,000? This was four months ago my dear, you probably don't pay attention, it is 60,000 and higher, double from what you are saying. What are you looking at if not the price of Bitcoin, do you just write posts without having any idea what is going on?

Yes my friend, it always happens into crypto market where always the price of Cryptocurrencies often increase and decrease. But do you know, when there is a great fallen in their prices, it is the best time to enter in the market for the investors and also for the beginners.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This has decreased the price of bitcoin, as well as many other digital currencies, so many members will stop trading and investing currencies in order not to lose their money. It is only a temporary problem and the market will rise again