The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions. - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

The withdrawal strategy for expensive BTC transactions.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, Maroua said:

I looked at the dues of withdrawals to the electronic wallet and compared between the wallets. I think the best wallet among them is the perfect money wallet. Also, there are other wallets, but I do not know them. As for the transfer between currencies, I do not know these things a lot.

Have you tried payeer, I like it too for withdrawals but I do not withdraw like that. I prefer to send my cryptocurrencies to another wallet where I can easily exchange it for local currency. 

• -1 1

If the Commission on a particular exchange for the withdrawal of bitcoin is large. Many people use an alternative currency with a lower Commission. On different exchanges, coins and their commissions are different.

• +2 1

I often trade with BTC-USD pair and since I usually convert my BTC to USD, I don't have any problem because USD withdrawal fee is quite acceptable compared with other coins. I don't like to create so many separate wallets for each coin. I only buy coins in Yobit exchange and keep them in my Yobit wallets because I trade with them every day and don't hold them for a long time. So, all I need is an USD wallet to withdraw my earnings. The only crypto wallets I have is a blockchain and Electrum wallet for when I want to HODL my bitcoins.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +4 1

That's the thing i am also doing bro before withdraw i always exchange my btc to ltc as the withdraw fee of ltc is very low and i also recommend my friends to withdraw through ltc. And thanks for the information it really saves alot for us.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/5/2020 at 1:22 PM, Maroua said:

I looked at the dues of withdrawals to the electronic wallet and compared between the wallets. I think the best wallet among them is the perfect money wallet. Also, there are other wallets, but I do not know them. As for the transfer between currencies, I do not know these things a lot.

Perfect money is good for FIAT but i dont think he support crypto currency,you can use the AdvCash wallet they support crypto and fiat ,Payeer too it's the same 

• +1 1

yes in yobit the fee in bitcoin is high so you can do something to solve this thing you can make a withdrawl with ltc and convert the ltc in any another platform to btc 

• +1 1

There is nothing any other solution for us because we mostly needed to bitcoin for converting into fiat currencies that is why we have to pay high fee  for withdraw process but i surprised that wallets withdrawal fee is low but from exchanges fee is very high as compare to wallets which used for storage of crypto assets. 

• +2 1

You do the pleasant way to avoid the lose of cash on withdraw,it's my strategy all of the time when I want to withdraw bitcoin, i purchased xlm and ship them to blockchain pockets and swap them to bitcoin and ship bitcoin fron there because the charge may be very low it's about 5k to 10k satoshi

• +3 1

A good strategy for avoiding the high bitcoin withdrawal fees, I think many members here do not prefer bitcoin withdrawals because they use other currencies like me.

• +1 1

I also convert bitcoin to litecoin and withdraw through it, just as. I used to withdraw money from exchanges using the Ethereum Classic coin, but abandoned this idea.

• -1 1

Same here mate.0.0012BTC is the withdrawl fee in yobit foe withdrawing BTC.it's really a huge amount.So i think everyone at first exchange their coin and then withdraw them.Like you,i also use LTC for my work.

• +1 1

If I also change bitcoin for litecoin, so it did not pay as many network connections, sometimes it used coinbase pro, to withdraw bitcoins without paying any type of commission for both deposit and withdrawal.

• +1 1

Almost every exchanges Bitcoin withdraw fees is very high . I'm use trx , xlm and litecoin to withdraw Bitcoin . First I'm convert into trx and withdraw it then again convert into bitcoin . That's my strategy.

• -1 1

3 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Almost every exchanges Bitcoin withdraw fees is very high . I'm use trx , xlm and litecoin to withdraw Bitcoin . First I'm convert into trx and withdraw it then again convert into bitcoin . That's my strategy.

Yeah exactly ! especially bitcoin? bro the fee to withdraw is too high for me.

• -2 1

If it is on every other change, then it's very advocated, however if you nonetheless do it on the yobit alternate. so that isn't a very good suggestion, because in alternate for the price to make a dogecoin withdrawal is 500 DOGE. it clearly could be very high.

• +1 1

Yes that is the best method to reduce withdrawing fee in exchanges. We have to exchange our BTC to LTC, XRP or to any other altcoins which have affordable fee.

• +1 2

If you do this yiu will  still get same or less amount that you was about to get after paying withdraw fee to the exchange, so you should change it to fiat currency and can use that one.

• +1 1

Btc has some pretty high fees. But still don’t know why. So its better to convert to other assets before withdrawing

This is a very good idea you are had my dear and you are help me with the problem of the withdrwal fees from the yobit to other wallets and we can save a lot of money from this. I am very thanks for giving me this advice that I am still not quit understand how this work but I am think that it will be better to withdrwal in very low fees.

• +3 1

Yes this information is correct, I checked the withdrawals and litecoin is a lot cheap and make it better to withdraw this way. Bitcoin miner fees are sometimes very high and so is ethereum so we can't waste a lot of the work we make, but I also advice if you plan to hold to keep the satoshi in yobit and make transfer to the wallet you hold the bitcoin after some months to save fees. This is if you hold your bitcoin in a wallet.

• +2 1

I want to buy a few trx and xrp but I will probably not withdraw right now. Usually these two coins have low fees and I will look in the exchange how they do. Also doge has low blockchain fees but I checked withdrawals from exchange and it is 100 doge fee which is a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I had the same problem when I was a beginner. I wanted to trade at binance and I was sending bitcoin paying a lot of dollars in fees. Somehow I thought this was ok to pay this much but it was money lost for no reason. Thanks for recommending ltc I'm grateful to nkow.

• +2 1

This is important for users that want to send to bank and in their pocket the money they earn. I used to have some profits from trading in many exchanges and I was sending to bank every month a small amount. Fees everywhere and we have to find how to use everything without paying any fees to increase our profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1